I've been asigned here to get drugs o...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mercyme

United States

#40 Jun 27, 2013
A mind is a terrible thing to waist .
mercyme

United States

#41 Jun 27, 2013
Waste*

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#44 Jun 28, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely understandable and it would be great if something really did change in this town or if someone with the power would even try or at least take the time to pin point the problems. If u pull up FB and look at the mug shots ...all u see is people that has to gum their food to death and has big nasty sores, skin coloring is nasty, and they look like they hv slept in a chicken coop for a week. Its so sad because some of these people use to be extremely good people. I hv friends that are officers and when becoming a cop (9 times out of 10) that you u want to protect and make a difference but, how sad is it for them to deal with all "bull crap" all the "issues" and for them to watch them walk out, almost as fast as they walked in. Their job feel unsuccessful because they probably don't even get told good job because the crime wasn't brought to justice because their out doing the same thing less then 48 hours later. Jailors can tell u how each individual detox and if the inmate shits their self during the process or not. I'm glad something new is happening by u being here and I pray you can make a difference. Its so frustrating watching all of this that goes on around you...really frustrating if you hv children growing up in this place too. I guess if the Judges & probation officers wasen't such a waste of our tax money it wld be different. It wld be nice if they noticed their not making a difference when they keep seeing the same face. Best of Good Luck to u!
The biggest problem I have observed thus far is the jail. I was given a tour back in April. The politicians of this great country believe that people that are incarcerated have rights, they are read their Miranda Rights upon arrest. It should be a vote among the people of the county as to working them. Sadly enough, in this county alone there are many talented mechanics, carpenters etc. This city-county could be a much cleaner place to live if this was handled differently. A lot of officials are simply too lazy to make changes so all of the work is carried by the very ones that patrol the streets. ME for one! Drugs and crime will unfortunately always be a part of some peoples life. I call it a sickness but when you self inflict your own sickness I have zero sympathy. Just remember who you vote for & why.
Trapshooter

New Albany, IN

#46 Jun 29, 2013
MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not antisocial,I'm the poster who you stole your name from fake ass,I'm the orignal Mann Ave.not you,I am the motorcycle cop,not you,I am the IT expert,I'm the private dick not you fake nobody.
Iz this the one you talked about? He'z not come to visit Ace yet has he? Now I know which is which. Text me Bro.
Chrissy

Richmond, KY

#47 Jun 30, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely understandable and it would be great if something really did change in this town or if someone with the power would even try or at least take the time to pin point the problems. If u pull up FB and look at the mug shots ...all u see is people that has to gum their food to death and has big nasty sores, skin coloring is nasty, and they look like they hv slept in a chicken coop for a week. Its so sad because some of these people use to be extremely good people. I hv friends that are officers and when becoming a cop (9 times out of 10) that you u want to protect and make a difference but, how sad is it for them to deal with all "bull crap" all the "issues" and for them to watch them walk out, almost as fast as they walked in. Their job feel unsuccessful because they probably don't even get told good job because the crime wasn't brought to justice because their out doing the same thing less then 48 hours later. Jailors can tell u how each individual detox and if the inmate shits their self during the process or not. I'm glad something new is happening by u being here and I pray you can make a difference. Its so frustrating watching all of this that goes on around you...really frustrating if you hv children growing up in this place too. I guess if the Judges & probation officers wasen't such a waste of our tax money it wld be different. It wld be nice if they noticed their not making a difference when they keep seeing the same face. Best of Good Luck to u!
Well said.
Waited for ya LAUGH

New Albany, IN

#48 Jun 30, 2013
your a nutjob wrote:
I am GoD,
your a f**king idiot is what you are.
:)
Trapshooter

New Albany, IN

#49 Jul 1, 2013
MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
If I have sex with another guy and like it does that make me a homosexual??
Your preference is your business but after Angie it all has to be an improvement.
LAUGH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
still think of you, everyday (Mar '16) Mon Msval 18
Curious Sun wondering 1
curious about moose Sun interesting 9
Brandy chenualt Sun Pos 3
News Father of dead baby files civil tort against Ch... (Oct '11) Sun CPS 9
Dennis paden Mar 26 Even seen the bac... 7
Hailey, Bubba and Michelle Cornett? (May '12) Mar 25 Mysteriousstrange... 7

Henryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance