I've been asigned here to get drugs off the street.

Posted in the Henryville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Remember that when you see me riding through town. If I introduce myself to you in uniform, you'll be going to jail. Stop dealing, consuming, making and supporting drugs. You can consider yourself warned.
Tracker

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Yeah right,your are the biggst,FOS woman that there is.

First your an IT expert,then a PI nowyour a cop.Make your mind up lady on which lie your going to use.I will promise to go to your funeral when you get stabbed or your throat cut.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Yes she is Full of it,Mrs Law Dog(sure)you mentioned and corrected my spelling on another thread so you think you would have spelled all the words in the title of this thread correctly,dumasz,another ignoramnous with foot and mouth disorder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

antisocial wrote:
Yes she is Full of it,Mrs Law Dog(sure)you mentioned and corrected my spelling on another thread so you think you would have spelled all the words in the title of this thread correctly,dumasz,another ignoramnous with foot and mouth disorder.
My apology for the misspelling. I'm proud of you for being smart enough to notice.

“Antisocial is a BBQ lover”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Thats right criminals,just wait,soon I will be busting rumps and taking names,I'll be running you down on my HD,have badge will travel,thats right Im a motorcycle cop with expertise in IT and IP tracking,I'm coming for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Remember that when you see me riding through town. If I introduce myself to you in uniform, you'll be going to jail. Stop dealing, consuming, making and supporting drugs. You can consider yourself warned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

antisocial wrote:
My apology for the misspelling. I'm proud of you for being too smart for me,my ignoramous is showing again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

If I have sex with another guy and like it does that make me a homosexual??
MIKE

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

antisocial wrote:
Kind of looks that way doesnt it? I am not impressed in the least.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
If I have sex with another guy and like it does that make me a homosexual??
Antisocial, I told you that you were a nobody. Yet you go so far as to create a twin name as mine.
For Real

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Why cldn't they just assign u to figuring out why our justice system (judges) are failing???? Come on people ...Austin has 1 stop (and one temp at the moment) and Scottsburg has like 4 stop lights!!!! Small towns really! Pretty screwed up the way its over ran w this BS. Good job mayors!!!...lol. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO FIX THE ROOT PROBLEM...WHICH IN THIS CASE IF U DO UR RESEARCH THEN, U W SEE THIS COUNTY HAS THE SAME ISSUES W THE SAME PEOPLE FOR THE SAME THING OR SOMEONE NEW MAKES FRIENDS W THESE DRUG HEADS AND CROSSES OVER.
SO CATCH UR DRUGGIES & THRIVES BUT UR JUST A WASTE OF OUR STATE TAX MONEY BECAUSE HELLO...OUR COPS BUST THEM ALL THE TIME!!! OVER N OVER...OVER...OVER

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

For Real wrote:
Why cldn't they just assign u to figuring out why our justice system (judges) are failing???? Come on people ...Austin has 1 stop (and one temp at the moment) and Scottsburg has like 4 stop lights!!!! Small towns really! Pretty screwed up the way its over ran w this BS. Good job mayors!!!...lol. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO FIX THE ROOT PROBLEM...WHICH IN THIS CASE IF U DO UR RESEARCH THEN, U W SEE THIS COUNTY HAS THE SAME ISSUES W THE SAME PEOPLE FOR THE SAME THING OR SOMEONE NEW MAKES FRIENDS W THESE DRUG HEADS AND CROSSES OVER.
SO CATCH UR DRUGGIES & THRIVES BUT UR JUST A WASTE OF OUR STATE TAX MONEY BECAUSE HELLO...OUR COPS BUST THEM ALL THE TIME!!! OVER N OVER...OVER...OVER
It is hard to see someone you've just arrested walking the streets before you even turn in incident information. I don't make the laws, that part isn't my job. If it was there would be a work camp not jail. Remember that my tax money seems wasted as I'm sure you feel the same.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Antisocial, I told you that you were a nobody. Yet you go so far as to create a twin name as mine.
Im not antisocial,I'm the poster who you stole your name from fake ass,I'm the orignal Mann Ave.not you,I am the motorcycle cop,not you,I am the IT expert,I'm the private dick not you fake nobody.
atlanta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal,but your diluted mind fails you,you wouldnt be worth the time for me to make a "twin profile" and besides the other you has more posts.You've ruffled somebodys elses tail feathers.I post during the day as asntisocial only and everyone on here with the exception you knows that and so you dont get your panties in a wad Miss Lawdog(sure)yes,telling it like it is is me also but only at night,I never said it was or wasnt you just made your obsessions over me as obvious as you could.I highly doubt your anything you say you are,I've been around on this site since its start and not once has any Law Officer bothered with as this site and subject matter should be beyond any decent officer(your morals are lower I guess) to want to even fool with it.

I find it funny that since you've been posting Atlanta has stopped and she was a daily poster around all the same times you now post.I think that maybe I page dedicated to you,your imbecilic ideas and your alter ego Miss Lawdog needs to have thier on page on antis facebook.

You either pizzed in somebody elses wheaties or you just made another profile trying to confuse others and the latter is more likely.Now everyone knows what I do now they see how far you go with the twin profiles,the disapperance of Atlanta.your IT,IP and private dick comments.We all know your just as FOS as the next woman.

No way would I ever want to duplicte any resemblance of you,no thanks lady.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

BTW,yes I posted under atlanta to remind everyone that she is not here since you showed up.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

MANN AVENUE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to see someone you've just arrested walking the streets before you even turn in incident information. I don't make the laws, that part isn't my job. If it was there would be a work camp not jail. Remember that my tax money seems wasted as I'm sure you feel the same.
Shouldnt you be out busting criminals instead of posting on topix at 3AM.Not much of a cop are you fake lawdog.
antisocial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
You do relize she is FOS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

MANN AVE MAFIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not antisocial,I'm the poster who you stole your name from fake ass,I'm the orignal Mann Ave.not you,I am the motorcycle cop,not you,I am the IT expert,I'm the private dick not you fake nobody.
I agree with part of that. Yes, you may be a motorcycle cop, although I'd bet different. You are in fact a dick. LAUGH! Oh yes, I don't steal posters.
your a nutjob

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I am GoD,
your a f**king idiot is what you are.
your a nutjob

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldnt you be out busting criminals instead of posting on topix at 3AM.Not much of a cop are you fake lawdog.
Probably up at three in the morning smoking crack,anybody can tell both mann ave's are him,they both talk the same,r dicks,r full of it and have no life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henryville Discussions

Search the Henryville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
word game. a ~2~ z 2 min Anne52 261
word game 3 min Anne52 511
John Corbin is Antisocial 1 hr BIG BLUE NATION 2
robert knight (Aug '13) 2 hr the facts 19
Jamie Boyt,anybody 5 hr Lever2000 11
Billy(William) Meadows aka Hitman56,another thi... (May '13) 5 hr Lever2000 4
Chelsea Combs,you decide (May '13) 5 hr Lever2000 7
•••
•••