Does anyone else have a Valentines Day anniversary?

Posted in the Henryville Forum

Robin Yates

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
We do! it has been an amazig journey of 21 years today and it gets better with each passing year. We have been though more than our ir shar of rough tims,but the ood has far out weighed the bad. We have been through things that clearly were meant to tear us apart and destroy us,have broughht us closer and made us stronger. We renewed our wedding vows last summer in july! and life just keeps on getting better.
Much love to my husband and best friend! Tony

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Well happy anniversary Robin!I hope you and Tony have a fine day!)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Thank you! I came home from work today to a really sweet card and a bag of hershey kisses with almonds (my favorite)! Hope that you had a great day as well!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I had a wonderful evening with my spouse,thank you!
Mr Antisocial XL

Flora, IN

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
I had a wonderful evening with my spouse,thank you!

You don't mind if I share our activities with these good people do you,darlin'?

I didn't think you'd mind. Love ya Poopsie!

Listen up. My girl digs chocolate. Not the kind one can purchase in the candy aisle in a store....but REAL CHOCOLATE.

I know y'all is thinkin',huh?

My girl isn't racist at all. Or antisocial. No siree.

What we did on Valentines day is I got her a black man to make love with. He was the bull,I was the cuckold.

In this scenario,she plays the role of the plantation owner's wife and the bull plays the role of slave.

It's fun. It has spiced up our marriage. It's exciting. I really like watching my wife in action with others. It has brought us closer. We've met others into this sort of thing at church.

Next year,I think I'm going to find her TWO young black men instead of the usual one.

Should be a real hoot!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Do you also jerkoff in your spare time?Now be truthful my dear honey.your bisexual and went down on the black guy first.
Mr Antisocial XL

Flora, IN

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Do you also jerkoff in your spare time?Now be truthful my dear honey.your bisexual and went down on the black guy first.
Poopsie,what does my Schwinn 10 spd have to do with our activities on Valentines day?

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Mr Antisocial XL wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopsie,what does my Schwinn 10 spd have to do with our activities on Valentines day?
Please be honest with the people,were both men and you are my homosexual lover.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Robin Yates wrote:
We do! it has been an amazig journey of 21 years today and it gets better with each passing year. We have been though more than our ir shar of rough tims,but the ood has far out weighed the bad. We have been through things that clearly were meant to tear us apart and destroy us,have broughht us closer and made us stronger. We renewed our wedding vows last summer in july! and life just keeps on getting better.
Much love to my husband and best friend! Tony
Didn't happen.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
There ya are again putting tour two cents in on things you know less than nothing about!
You go girl

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Mar 15, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
There ya are again putting tour two cents in on things you know less than nothing about!
FEINSTEIN: I'm not a sixth grader. Senator, I've been on this committee for 20 years. I was a mayor for nine years. I walked in and I saw people shot. I've looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons. After 20 years, I've been up close and personal to the Constitution. It's fine you want to lecture me on the Constitution. I appreciate it. Just know I've been here for a long time. I passed on (sic) a number of bills. I study the Constitution myself. I am reasonably well educated, and I thank you for the lecture. Incidentally, this does not prohibit -- you used the word "prohibit." It exempts 2,271 weapons. Isn't that enough for the people in the United States?

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#13 Mar 15, 2013
You go girl wrote:
<quoted text>
FEINSTEIN: I'm not a sixth grader. Senator, I've been on this committee for 20 years. I was a mayor for nine years. I walked in and I saw people shot. I've looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons. After 20 years, I've been up close and personal to the Constitution. It's fine you want to lecture me on the Constitution. I appreciate it. Just know I've been here for a long time. I passed on (sic) a number of bills. I study the Constitution myself. I am reasonably well educated, and I thank you for the lecture. Incidentally, this does not prohibit -- you used the word "prohibit." It exempts 2,271 weapons. Isn't that enough for the people in the United States?
Yeah right,tell us another bedtime story.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
Robin et antisociale sont une seule et mÍme chose. Une salope baise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Skank Couch 6 min bamakid15 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Scottsburg, IN (Aug '10) 1 hr tootles 188
always 2 hr mzsad 5
charlean England 11 hr charlean England 1
wats going on 13 hr mee 1
please help councilman Raymond Jones (Feb '10) Sat Kentuckiana 12
TAY alot Apr 23 mzsad 2
More from around the web

Henryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE