So Sad

Louisville, KY

#21 Oct 28, 2011
bikerguy2 wrote:
I'm beginning to think this site is nothing more than a gossip and trouble making site. There really aren't any women over 40-45 that still like and want sex.:(
You think so? My friend killed herself and her 3 kids, because people from versatech got on here and tormented her to damn death, while she was going through a divorce with her husband. This site is nothing but pain and agony for most people. And has caused a whole family to be ripped apart.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 29, 2011
I still haven't heard from "real woman" yet.
Still waiting

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 14, 2012
I know some who lost the drive before 30.....so sad.

Location hidden

#24 Apr 15, 2012
Bill-do wrote:
I know some who lost the drive before 30.....so sad.
I guess that is why older guys are going for the young ones. Now you know ladies over 40-45
LMAO

Louisville, KY

#25 Apr 24, 2012
Because after 25 years or more, "considering when you lost your virginity" LOL, It because the same old thing, same sex, but now we have to work twice-as-hard "LOL" to make the squshy thing rise to the occasion

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#26 Apr 24, 2012
bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is why older guys are going for the young ones. Now you know ladies over 40-45
Yeah, the young ones are too stupide to know better when something has been used too many times.

Location hidden

#27 Apr 24, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Because after 25 years or more, "considering when you lost your virginity" LOL, It because the same old thing, same sex, but now we have to work twice-as-hard "LOL" to make the squshy thing rise to the occasion
Slushy thing? I have no problem rising to the occasion, especially if she is decent looking, I can stay hard for quite a while. I prefer ladies over 45, but no luck there.
Jackie girl

United States

#28 Aug 8, 2012
bikerguy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slushy thing? I have no problem rising to the occasion, especially if she is decent looking, I can stay hard for quite a while. I prefer ladies over 45, but no luck there.
Hi im just wondering if I kno you bikerguy2 you !!! Do you kno me ???:) jackiegirl
jay

Gateshead, UK

#29 Apr 27, 2013
well my misses is over 40 and sexy as hell and great in bed long may it contuine
jay

Gateshead, UK

#30 Apr 27, 2013
and hot as hell saying she cant belive i wrote that
#

Since: Mar 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Some women may need hormone replacement therapy. If they have had a hysterectomy they may have a drop in sex drive. Certain medications such as blood pressure meds or meds for thyroid problems also have an adverse effect on Ines sex life
seriously

Scottsburg, IN

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Have you seen what guys our age look like? And you wonder why we dont wanna be intimate with them? LOL go look at most men that age and ask yourself if you were a woman would you want that scab touching you.

Since: Mar 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#33 Apr 27, 2013
I'm 47 and my husband is 45 and to me he is still as nice looking after almost 22 years of marriage as he was the day we got married!
just me

Eminence, KY

#34 Apr 28, 2013
I'm 46 and I love making love! In fact I love it so much I went out and got me a man 7 years younger then me and he still can't keep up with me...lol

Location hidden

#35 Apr 28, 2013
Well for those of you that still like sex and want it, your a rare few. Too bad your taken though :(
Any single ones out there?
haha

Salem, IN

#36 Apr 29, 2013
bikerguy2 wrote:
Are there any ladies over 40-45 that still like sex? Sure would like to know, if you want to be discreet, you can just message me here.
Have you SEEN the MEN who are 40-45? There's your answer, slick.
wild one

Plymouth, IN

#37 Apr 29, 2013
I love drunk wild sex and leave to never see him again! That's the best!

Location hidden

#38 Apr 29, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Have you SEEN the MEN who are 40-45? There's your answer, slick.
For most of us men over 40, our sex drive is very strong,
and most of us are better looking and more distinguished looking. I have yet to find a good looking lady over 40-45 that can compete.
Mark

Jeffersonville, IN

#39 Apr 30, 2013
real woman wrote:
speak for yourself, i love it!
Hi
wild one

Plymouth, IN

#40 Apr 30, 2013
??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam carter Tue Wolfe 7
prostitutes!see the two newest ladys of the night! Tue randy 6
Busted for dope Mon Neace & nephew 1
from outhouse to whitehouse, Mar 1 laura 10
CantTouchThis Mar 1 MCHammer 1
Jessica Monroe Mar 1 him 2 16
Ebolger Disease Mar 1 Mr Brownstone to you 64

Winter Storm Warning for Clark County was issued at March 04 at 3:54PM EST

Henryville Dating
Find my Match