Hunt For A Killer Underway

The bodies of two young girls shot to death near the small town of Weleetka in Okfuskee County were discovered by the grandfather of one of the best friends, along a dirt road the pair used dozens of times to ... Full Story
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22836 Aug 1, 2011
Just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
coincedence Chris Placker arrested same day Ashley went missing.? How old is Ashley?
She is 23...

Since: Feb 11

Mount Morris, MI

#22837 Aug 1, 2011
whoever did this is deserving of a slow painful agonizing death.
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22838 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
www.facebook.com/GonZoGirl777
Some information can be found here....
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22839 Aug 1, 2011
There is a possible connection with the weleetka case.
Just thinking

Bixby, OK

#22840 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
<quoted text>That i can't say very much because of the investigation. It was her boyfriend. They were supposed to be headed to Louisiana to be married. He states he let her out of the car on the highway near Schulter OK. No one has seen her since. His family denies they were going to get married.
ok, give it up, WHO's the BOYFRIEND??? any kind of record on him?
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22841 Aug 1, 2011
Just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, give it up, WHO's the BOYFRIEND??? any kind of record on him?
Kevin Sweat...
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22842 Aug 1, 2011
He personally knows the family of one of the weleetka girls.
Just thinking

Bixby, OK

#22843 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin Sweat...
her my space shows she is 'engaged' and I think the guys name is Mitch? is this right?
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22844 Aug 1, 2011
Just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
her my space shows she is 'engaged' and I think the guys name is Mitch? is this right?
hs name is kevin
Just thinking

Bixby, OK

#22845 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
Ashley Taylor 23 has been missing since July 18th 2011. The last known person to see her, states they got into an argument and he let her out around schulter ok. This same person made statements about the weleetka murders when questioned by Ashleys family. He stated he was unable to account for his gun when questioned by the OSBI. He also stated they confiscated some items from him as well as DNA. Please pray for Ashleys safe return.
WHY WHY WHY hasn't this been on the NEWS??????????
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22846 Aug 1, 2011
Just thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY WHY WHY hasn't this been on the NEWS??????????
If you go through her family listed on her page, there is alot more information.
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22847 Aug 1, 2011
CPR

Arlington, TX

#22848 Aug 1, 2011
Are the authorities looking into this disappearance? I could find nothing on this missing person case / google. You might want to
alert the news media about Ashley missing. If the OSBI is involved, I would not expect them to make any great strides in solving her disappearance.
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22849 Aug 1, 2011
Press release is out.... KOTV tulsa.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#22850 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
He personally knows the family of one of the weleetka girls....
Prayforashley, It's a possibility someone in the P. family may be sweating right now, about what Sweat may have to say.
After all, Kevin, could 'roll over' on a certain person to save his own skin...Let's keep hoping and praying he does....we reap what we sow!....jmo
CPR

Arlington, TX

#22851 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
Press release is out.... KOTV tulsa.
Any idea why the press did not cover this story immediately after she was reported missing?

On her FB acct, she had a post that she was 'going to the Doctor and was scared'. Why was she scared to visit her Doctor? Was she pregnant? If so, how did the fiancee feel about the pregnancy?
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22852 Aug 1, 2011
CPR wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea why the press did not cover this story immediately after she was reported missing?
On her FB acct, she had a post that she was 'going to the Doctor and was scared'. Why was she scared to visit her Doctor? Was she pregnant? If so, how did the fiancee feel about the pregnancy?
The investigators were putting a hold on it for some reason, I do not know why.
CPR

Arlington, TX

#22853 Aug 1, 2011
prayforashley wrote:
<quoted text>The investigators were putting a hold on it for some reason, I do not know why.
Since OSBI put a hold on it, it was because they were watching someone and were following leads. The fact they have now released news on the case means they have run out of leads and need the publics info / help.
Guppy

Roanoke, TX

#22854 Aug 1, 2011
No she wasn't going to Dr. for preg test. It's down a page or two on her fb wall what she was going for.

She posts July 9th that she'd like to run away and disappear (or something to that affect). I hope that is what she'd done.

So anybody know this Kevin guy? He doesn't seem to have a fb. He's 25 and has just a few minor tickets (1 marij. and 1 speeding or similar), Nothing violent that I could find.
prayforashley

Sapulpa, OK

#22855 Aug 1, 2011
Guppy wrote:
No she wasn't going to Dr. for preg test. It's down a page or two on her fb wall what she was going for.
She posts July 9th that she'd like to run away and disappear (or something to that affect). I hope that is what she'd done.
So anybody know this Kevin guy? He doesn't seem to have a fb. He's 25 and has just a few minor tickets (1 marij. and 1 speeding or similar), Nothing violent that I could find.
I hope so also.But it is not looking good....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henryetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Thompson represents the ESTABLISHMENT not... Mon Todd Lamb 1
Okmulgee City Manager (Oct '13) Mon Christian Monitor 10
OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Sun Aka 86
Know of Any Updates Oct 17 Wanda Woman 7
Bell Mansion History (Mar '14) Oct 15 Dana 5
Creek Nation Signs TREATY with......... Oct 13 shazam 4
Don't stay STUPID....Watch FOX NEWS. Hear the ... Oct 13 Billie Jawbone Re... 22
Henryetta Dating
Find my Match

Henryetta Jobs

Henryetta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henryetta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henryetta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]