Is Bethel University Really Broke
guest

Jackson, TN

#200 Mar 17, 2013
People are venting because of all the wrong that is going down at a "Christian" college. The parents of the children going there need to know. Everyone one is sleeping with everyone and the "click" does what they want. Everyone is aware of the multiple affairs that have went on and those people still work there and run the show. There have been people that there were grounds for immediate termination and she still there. Those that act terrible keep there jobs!
Reply to steph

Johnson City, TN

#201 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
People are venting because of all the wrong that is going down at a "Christian" college. The parents of the children going there need to know. Everyone one is sleeping with everyone and the "click" does what they want. Everyone is aware of the multiple affairs that have went on and those people still work there and run the show. There have been people that there were grounds for immediate termination and she still there. Those that act terrible keep there jobs!
Name names or shut the H up
bald headed fired person

Johnson City, TN

#202 Mar 17, 2013
bottom line.. you have one or two people that got fired coming in here under multiple names for a little half assed attempt at payback..see what posting under your proxy servers gets you....go find a job...you'll probabaly get fired there too.
jobe

Columbia, TN

#203 Mar 17, 2013
bald headed fired person wrote:
bottom line.. you have one or two people that got fired coming in here under multiple names for a little half assed attempt at payback..see what posting under your proxy servers gets you....go find a ljob...you'll probabaly get fired there too.
AMEN!
Kelsey

Maryville, TN

#204 Mar 17, 2013
maybe people just want to see the truth come out. I can think of several who would be interested.
And guest your are right. The click does what they want. They run the show everyone knows that go against them and you are out.
guest

Jackson, TN

#205 Mar 17, 2013
Kelsey wrote:
maybe people just want to see the truth come out. I can think of several who would be interested.
And guest your are right. The click does what they want. They run the show everyone knows that go against them and you are out.
Names names so we can get sued for slander? You know who you are. Thanks Kelsey for not be so self righteous like the others.
Reply to guest

Lewisburg, TN

#206 Mar 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Names names so we can get sued for slander? You know who you are. Thanks Kelsey for not be so self righteous like the others.
Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word slander, or perhaps you do and you have no evidence for the truth of your accusations.
curious

Jackson, TN

#207 Mar 17, 2013
Reply to guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word slander, or perhaps you do and you have no evidence for the truth of your accusations.
Apparently you talk a big game! Have the evidence and know what slander is. You might want to stop while you are ahead.
Reply to guest

Lewisburg, TN

#208 Mar 17, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you talk a big game! Have the evidence and know what slander is. You might want to stop while you are ahead.
If you read carefully, my post made no claims as to the guilt or innocence of any party to this controversy. Hence, I need not provide evidence. If one accuses a person or persons of dishonorable actions, than that accuser should have the courage to name names and to provide the evidence to support the accusations.

So, I need not quit, because I am still ahead.
Kelsey

Maryville, TN

#209 Mar 17, 2013
guest I total feel where coming from. The sad thing is it will take a lot for it to come out. For people to realize what is really going on. The click runs the show. They decide who stays and who goes. Of course people will go with them because it is safer to be with them than aganist. Onces that fall from the group are shoved out the door. Pretty sad drove one to near suicide. I won't mention names out of respect.I think the majority that are coming here have been ran over by the group or know some one who has. The long list of people that have been terminated based on false complaints. Now is being pushed off on the economy when it began way before the trouble did. I think the count is up to 8 from many different departments. The complaints have all came from student workers none have been believed so I hear. The click had an excuse to get rid of some one they did not like and it did not matter at what expense while people in the group do what they want.
Reply to kelsey

Lewisburg, TN

#210 Mar 17, 2013
Who is in the [sic] click?
curious

Jackson, TN

#211 Mar 18, 2013
Kelsey wrote:
guest I total feel where coming from. The sad thing is it will take a lot for it to come out. For people to realize what is really going on. The click runs the show. They decide who stays and who goes. Of course people will go with them because it is safer to be with them than aganist. Onces that fall from the group are shoved out the door. Pretty sad drove one to near suicide. I won't mention names out of respect.I think the majority that are coming here have been ran over by the group or know some one who has. The long list of people that have been terminated based on false complaints. Now is being pushed off on the economy when it began way before the trouble did. I think the count is up to 8 from many different departments. The complaints have all came from student workers none have been believed so I hear. The click had an excuse to get rid of some one they did not like and it did not matter at what expense while people in the group do what they want.
Maybe I did not realize that people want names for revenge. I did not want to name names out of respect to the family members who have already been embarrassed enough! If you read back thru all of these messages, you pick up on some of the "click" members. For those that don't seem to know.
Reply to curiou

Lewisburg, TN

#212 Mar 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I did not realize that people want names for revenge. I did not want to name names out of respect to the family members who have already been embarrassed enough! If you read back thru all of these messages, you pick up on some of the "click" members. For those that don't seem to know.
Not after revenge. Just attempting to see if those who think they know are not full of crap.
guest

Jackson, TN

#214 Mar 20, 2013
whys do threads disappear when names to get put out there? someone must be hitting a nerve.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#215 Mar 20, 2013
guest wrote:
whys do threads disappear when names to get put out there? someone must be hitting a nerve.
What names were named and the disappeared? I missed it.
funny

Milan, TN

#216 Mar 22, 2013
Reply to guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read carefully, my post made no claims as to the guilt or innocence of any party to this controversy. Hence, I need not provide evidence. If one accuses a person or persons of dishonorable actions, than that accuser should have the courage to name names and to provide the evidence to support the accusations.
So, I need not quit, because I am still ahead.
You are far from ahead. You sound ignorant.
yes

Longview, TX

#217 Mar 22, 2013
Threads don't disappear if one persons opinion on here is removed then the whole thread will be. they don't remove anything unless it's the whole thread
Reply to k

Kingsport, TN

#218 Mar 22, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are far from ahead. You sound ignorant.
Apparently, you didn't quite understand my point. Let me put it in simple words: if you cannot provide the evidence to support your accusations then shut your mouth.

You don't understand that your are rather a fool. After all, you took several days to produce that silly comment.
guest

Jackson, TN

#219 Mar 22, 2013
Reply to k wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you didn't quite understand my point. Let me put it in simple words: if you cannot provide the evidence to support your accusations then shut your mouth.
You don't understand that your are rather a fool. After all, you took several days to produce that silly comment.
Funny - I think you are quite intelligent myself.
guest

Jackson, TN

#220 Mar 22, 2013
Reply to k wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you didn't quite understand my point. Let me put it in simple words: if you cannot provide the evidence to support your accusations then shut your mouth.
You don't understand that your are rather a fool. After all, you took several days to produce that silly comment.
The comment on being intelligent was to you "Funny"! This other person wants to call someone a fool...pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gosh! 2 hr Cssy 9
Hannah Strickland 3 hr Hannah 6
Dear Hannah and Briana 3 hr Hannah 4
Gleason police chief retired 3 hr bulldoggreat 11
Monroe shaw 3 hr customers friend 1
Alexis singleton (Nov '16) 3 hr bigdickdaddy 44
Michelle Wofford Johnsonious (Feb '13) 4 hr bigdickdaddy 12

Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henry Mortgages