Paris, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2012
felix wrote:
one of the local loan sharks.
And who can I see
wesley james

UK

#5 Oct 18, 2012
do you need a loan to pay your bills,kindly contact the best loan lender immediately at [email protected] om
alaska

UK

#6 Oct 18, 2012
do you need a loan tom pay your bills kindly contact the best loan lender at [email protected]
jack

UK

#7 Oct 18, 2012
contact the God fearing and reliable loan lender at [email protected] that is if you need a loan
help

Paris, TN

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Can anyone give me any ideas of where to go for a decent loan quickly. Thanks
They Are ALL SCAMMERs

Orange, CA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Yet a bunch of SCAMMERs here trying to take your money by pretending to be a lender. Don't believe me??? Contact them and GUARANTEED they will ask you for some sort of money. At first they will tell you they won't....but then after you think you will be getting your loan and your already budgeting out how you will spend it....it will start....

They will need you to "show good faith" (by sending THEM money via Western Union)...They will need "insurance fees", transfer fee, wire fee, finders fee, bank fee....THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THEM MONEY. DON'T DO IT!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. And it does not make sense....if they really were going to send you money it would equate to the exact same thing....

Let's say your are asking for $5000....they tell you they need $500 for "insurance".....You send them $500 and they send you $5000....following? So basically if you deduct the $500 from the $5000 it is $4500....So tell them instead of you sending them money...instead of giving you $5000 you will take $4500 and NOT send them ANY money....LOL...see how quickly they disappear...

The reason they ALWAYS ASK YOU TO SEND THEM MONEY...IS THEY DON'T PLAN ON EVER SENDING YOU THE LOAN.

NEVER, EVER SEND MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION (it is untraceable) and NEVER, EVER GIVE THEM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION/BANK INFO.
john

Parsippany, NJ

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Do you need a loan if yes email us [email protected] now a good help come from a good lender..
Mary

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Hey i just got a loan of Euro5,000 from a true lender. Just contact them via [email protected] to get yours.
idiots

Tyler, TX

#21 Oct 23, 2012
There are plenty of loan places in Paris they will be more than happy to help you
help

Paris, TN

#23 Oct 23, 2012
All scams I was really looking for help... thanks to the one post that helped
luccado robert

Thailand

#32 Oct 29, 2012
Are you in need of a loan? email us at [email protected]
Kendra

Columbus, OH

#33 Oct 29, 2012
Hi all
I believe there are people out here seeking legitimate loan.
I borrowed money (20,000) from a US based private lender last week no western union or money gram involved.

I guess they offer loans to few countries. Email is [email protected]
nobody

Woodstock, IL

#35 Oct 29, 2012
help wrote:
All scams I was really looking for help... thanks to the one post that helped
it looks like people are scamming you and playing games when im sure ur serious so how much you need
help

Paris, TN

#36 Oct 29, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>it looks like people are scamming you and playing games when im sure ur serious so how much you need
I am looking for 1500
nobody

Parsons, TN

#39 Oct 30, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for 1500
that should be easy to get or earn
nobody

Parsons, TN

#40 Oct 30, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for 1500
not sure why its says im in north carolina but i live close to paris tn
help

Paris, TN

#41 Oct 30, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>not sure why its says im in north carolina but i live close to paris tn
Please contact me [email protected]
Thanks
nobody

United States

#42 Oct 31, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Please contact me [email protected]
Thanks
sent u an email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Melton 1 hr Your Stupid 23
Kendall hurt and Christy lewis 2 hr FireFly 4
Crystal Greer 2 hr FireFly 4
Brandon Melton & Briana Lyls 2 hr FireFly 3
Micheal Brooks 5 hr He does 11
Marcus McClain 10 hr calling out dumbass 2
Haley Lee 13 hr JustSayin 14

Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance