URGENT Feds indict ex-NU Regent Herge...

URGENT Feds indict ex-NU Regent Hergert on ba ...

There are 4 comments on the Hays Daily News story from Feb 20, 2009, titled URGENT Feds indict ex-NU Regent Hergert on ba .... In it, Hays Daily News reports that:

Former University of Nebraska Regent David Hergert has been charged with 18 counts of bank fraud, marking the latest episode in a string of legal and financial woes following his 2006 impeachment for breaking ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hays Daily News.

weezal

Kearney, NE

#1 Feb 20, 2009
this guy has always been a big joke or better as a want to be put him in with bubba
alice

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 29, 2009
yikes...how horrid
Stinged by Scorpion

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
This guy had destroyed many people life by not paying them there money. Do Not trust this guy for even a penny.
alice

Kahului, HI

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Tip of the iceberg I fear. Imagine what else he did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nebraska farmer silences oil and gas committee ... (Mar '15) Aug '16 Mark 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Free Shipping at Kurt Manufacturing (Jan '15) Jan '15 Straight Talk 1
News City council members say they were left in the ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shady council 1
Review: Black Falcon Legal Services (Sep '11) Jan '14 Black Falcon Legal 3
News Veteran Lincoln musician Butch Berman dies (Feb '08) Jun '09 James JJ Keating 3
Thinking of moving to Henry (Aug '06) Aug '06 Ilwacosteve 3

Henry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henry Mortgages