Mother Speaks About Fatal Fire in Henry

Mother Speaks About Fatal Fire in Henry

There are 1 comment on the WEEK-TV story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Mother Speaks About Fatal Fire in Henry. In it, WEEK-TV reports that:

It started out as an ordinary Saturday morning for Stephanie Chase and her two daughters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEEK-TV.

Grandma of classmate

North Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2009
I am so sorry for the loss of your two SPECIAL ANGELS. My heart is just breaking for you. I do believe they are still together laughing, happy and continue making others laugh. When it's time you will be together again with your (taken way to soon) ANGELS. I will continue to pray for God to grant you strength, peace and rap His loving arms around you during your time of grief.
My Deepest Sympathy
God Bless You
Grandmother of one of Jasmines classmates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red light cameras (Feb '10) Thu Bypass Fox River ... 24
News Lakemoor officials ask residents to lobby Wauco... May 26 Boo Lakemoor 4
what happened to Mill Creek (Jun '13) May 24 petes creek 6
News Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Deal... (May '12) May 24 funnyman 22
Carpenters 357 (Sep '15) May 24 Foxtucky 5
Fox Lake Police Stand Up To Child Abuser On Force (Jan '14) May 24 wauconda 60
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) May 24 Lakemoor sux 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henry Mortgages