The Landings at Henry Harbor

The Landings at Henry Harbor

There are 3 comments on the WHOI story from May 13, 2010, titled The Landings at Henry Harbor. In it, WHOI reports that:

A restaurant in Henry is offering meals with a view. Multimedia The Landings at Henry Harbor is on the Illinois River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOI.

Henry Landings

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 May 16, 2010
That place is a joke and is always letting underage kids to drink. Someone needs to investigate the place.
Bionic Chronic

United States

#2 May 26, 2010
It was a great place when Joe and Leeann Torchia owned it.....Since then it has just become another bar.
Henry Ite

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 27, 2010
This place is a joke, the owners have no personality, their in business for themselves,not the citizens of Henry. It's to bad someone don't take it over and make it a better place.It was a place to go and enjoy the sceenry and good food.Drive by now and theres nothing.I Can't see why the city of Henry wouldn't bring in a new owner to bring revenue to this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip off artist (Sep '17) Apr 15 Amos 5
News Man previously cited for driving boat while dru... Apr 8 Fux Lake 1
Fox Lake Police Stand Up To Child Abuser On Force (Jan '14) Apr 8 Behan 63
News Flyers connected to white supremacist group sho... Apr 8 Fix it 1
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Apr 8 Lakemoor sucks 183
News Wauconda police honored by park district for ti... Apr 8 Fix It 1
News Magnificat Prayer Breakfast returns May 12 Mar 28 Irish Willie 1

Henry Jobs

Personal Finance

Henry Mortgages