First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Damn I no she has some miles on her and I'm quite younger than her but I would love to hit that.
I got a Clue

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Damn I no she has some miles on her and I'm quite younger than her but I would love to hit that.
You NO, huh?

You KNOW nothing.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
I got a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You NO, huh?
You KNOW nothing.
My kindle touch screen sucks at typing sometimes and I don't proof read to see if all the characters show up.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
My kindle touch screen sucks at typing sometimes and I don't proof read to see if all the characters show up.
Don't blame the Kindle.
You don't READ to make sure the mumbo-jumbo you spew makes sense in addition to your spelling.

Yep, you're crazy.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the Kindle.
You don't READ to make sure the mumbo-jumbo you spew makes sense in addition to your spelling.
Yep, you're crazy.
Seems to me it is only mumbo-jumbo to you.What does not make sense?
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
My kindle touch screen sucks at typing sometimes and I don't proof read to see if all the characters show up.
I have that same problem, but steel city the teacher ALWAYS corrects people, like she's smarter than the next person. How rude.
Bernie_P

Penfield, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the Kindle.
You don't READ to make sure the mumbo-jumbo you spew makes sense in addition to your spelling.
Yep, you're crazy.
Let just hope he gets "compartment syndrome" for the cast, and ends up in the hospital. The spew never stops.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I have that same problem, but steel city the teacher ALWAYS corrects people, like she's smarter than the next person. How rude.
Does it piss you off too
Biracial one

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it piss you off too
Not at all.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I have that same problem, but steel city the teacher ALWAYS corrects people, like she's smarter than the next person. How rude.
Why don't you challenge SCS to a who's smarter contest? I am sure she will humor you.
Official rules - Bi one MUST stick to one (1) user name.

Oops, silly me you always disappear when you are challenged.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Can we go back to Ginny and her cute little self.
Biracial one

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you challenge SCS to a who's smarter contest? I am sure she will humor you.
Official rules - Bi one MUST stick to one (1) user name.
Oops, silly me you always disappear when you are challenged.
What is there to prove who's smarter? All she does is brag over her masters degree and that she's such a champ in spelling.
Biracial one

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
Can we go back to Ginny and her cute little self.
Sorry, I prefer Amanda Ciavarri on 10.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to prove who's smarter? All she does is brag over her masters degree and that she's such a champ in spelling.
First off, Panther/Stanky Pants/Biracial One, why did you bring me into this? What is your obsession with me? Maybe you need to think long and hard about that. Second, I certainly DO NOT brag about my degree. You're the one who CONSTANTLY brings it up. I believe I mentioned it ONCE about a year ago. I feel sorry for you for many reasons. One, is that you appear to be extremely jealous of me. Jealousy will get you no where. Two, I seem to be constantly on your mind when you are on here. What gives with that? I don't need to prove something that I already know to be fact. Now be a good little boy and hit the books. The semester is coming to an end soon and I'm fairly certain you must be swamped with school work. ;)
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>First off, Panther/Stanky Pants/Biracial One, why did you bring me into this? What is your obsession with me? Maybe you need to think long and hard about that. Second, I certainly DO NOT brag about my degree. You're the one who CONSTANTLY brings it up. I believe I mentioned it ONCE about a year ago. I feel sorry for you for many reasons. One, is that you appear to be extremely jealous of me. Jealousy will get you no where. Two, I seem to be constantly on your mind when you are on here. What gives with that? I don't need to prove something that I already know to be fact. Now be a good little boy and hit the books. The semester is coming to an end soon and I'm fairly certain you must be swamped with school work. ;)
How am I jealous of you and you have nothing I want? I work two jobs, and attend school, and have a gf I love. You have a crush on me, now fess up. Didn't know you go for half black men. Don't worry about my school work, I stay on top of it like I stay on top of my gf. Since I got my work done early, I will be warching the final round of march madnesss while you will be listening to your scanner. Take your pick.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 8, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you challenge SCS to a who's smarter contest? I am sure she will humor you.
Official rules - Bi one MUST stick to one (1) user name.
Oops, silly me you always disappear when you are challenged.
Panther/Stanky Pants/Biracial One(which is still up for debate whether he is or not, in fact, biracial) can't hold my bag of crap if he tried. I know that you have actually given him the benefit of the doubt in the past about possibly being able to learn something. He should be thanking you for that. But as time has gone by, he has proven exactly what I thought from the beginning...and that is that he is an ignorant fool who can't tread water when he jumps into the deep end and needs someone from the Crotchety Crew to throw him a ring buoy to save his dumb arse.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I prefer Amanda Ciavarri on 10.
channel 10 chicks are busted.I see people talking about nikki rudd all the time but she has fat face and too many chins.Amanda looks average.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I jealous of you and you have nothing I want? I work two jobs, and attend school, and have a gf I love. You have a crush on me, now fess up. Didn't know you go for half black men. Don't worry about my school work, I stay on top of it like I stay on top of my gf. Since I got my work done early, I will be warching the final round of march madnesss while you will be listening to your scanner. Take your pick.
Bwahahahhahaha!!! You are sooooo not attending school at Naz. There is no way in hell with less than a month of school that you can work two jobs, finish your school work by 9 p.m. and watch t.v. Nice try though, Panther/Stanky Pants. Busted. I know better.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#19 Apr 8, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
channel 10 chicks are busted.I see people talking about nikki rudd all the time but she has fat face and too many chins.Amanda looks average.
Pleassssse. You may as well say Patrice Walsh is hot! Get some glasses, Amanda is on fire!
Biracial one

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahhahaha!!! You are sooooo not attending school at Naz. There is no way in hell with less than a month of school that you can work two jobs, finish your school work by 9 p.m. and watch t.v. Nice try though, Panther/Stanky Pants. Busted. I know better.
You're just jealous because you earned your degree online and I am earning mine by attending.

(Biracial one pulls his pants down and moons steel city steelers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Olbermann uses beat child to get ratings 3 min Bob McLonsberry 3
No-one wants a free U2 album 4 min Bob McLonsberry 1
Common core sex ed caught by 6th grade phone pi... 11 min Herb 31
Whites go on rampage for Fried Chicken 17 min rochmetro 4
First Rochester Sonic restaurant set to open th... 24 min CityRes 1
Local restaurant uses dead cop for publicity 30 min South Wedge Tarde... 2
White Bus Driver Labled a HERO for failing to p... 32 min RFCBF 1
•••
•••

Henrietta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henrietta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henrietta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••