Police: Rochester woman was drunk and driving 100 mph

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A 24-year-old Rochester woman is facing charges after police say she was drunk and driving more than 100 miles per hour.

Comments
101 - 120 of 188 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2012
Fellow Penfield Classmate

United States

#121 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi consider urself reported. just sayin.
stop pretending u no hurtful information about he cuz u no nothing. And that's a fact. She's a great friend and a perfect mom. So stfu.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#122 Nov 21, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
I'm reporting you too.
Nazgirl08

Woburn, MA

#123 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi consider urself reported. just sayin.
Really Stacey? You dont even know Darc, cuz if you were so close to her like we are, you would know the name she goes by. Your a fake
I know you darci

Brooklyn, NY

#124 Nov 21, 2012
To those defending her, you're being conned. I'm not in this for anything other than to speak the truth. How did she afford a house and a $30thousand car and all the toys for her son while being a full time student with no job? And no, shes not a realtor. And how would a 24 year old girl meet a married 50 year old man? Ask her how she met Bob. Please. Again, I know her. And I know what she does. I know Bob (and yes its Bob not Tom, youre about two boyfriends behind the times) and her son and I've probably hung out with some if not most of you defending her. I know about her vacations this year and her trip to Pittsburgh with Bob to watch the Steelers play. Lol Which is why it's funny that you defend her, because of what she says about her "friends" when they're not around.

And as far as NOT speeding, wtf are you talking about? The police pulled her over. For speeding. That's not a rumor that's a fact. There's an actual police report. And for you to try to say she's been setup by someone (the cops?) shows your age. Lol And that you watch too much tv. Ask yourself, do you really really trust her? If so, why? you took a couple nursing classes together? You went to high school together 7 years ago? You go out on Fridays with each other? And If you do, you're in for a rude awakening.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#125 Nov 21, 2012
Nazgirl08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Stacey? You dont even know Darc, cuz if you were so close to her like we are, you would know the name she goes by. Your a fake
consider urself reported b.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#126 Nov 21, 2012
I know you darci wrote:
To those defending her, you're being conned. I'm not in this for anything other than to speak the truth. How did she afford a house and a $30thousand car and all the toys for her son while being a full time student with no job? And no, shes not a realtor. And how would a 24 year old girl meet a married 50 year old man? Ask her how she met Bob. Please. Again, I know her. And I know what she does. I know Bob (and yes its Bob not Tom, youre about two boyfriends behind the times) and her son and I've probably hung out with some if not most of you defending her. I know about her vacations this year and her trip to Pittsburgh with Bob to watch the Steelers play. Lol Which is why it's funny that you defend her, because of what she says about her "friends" when they're not around.
And as far as NOT speeding, wtf are you talking about? The police pulled her over. For speeding. That's not a rumor that's a fact. There's an actual police report. And for you to try to say she's been setup by someone (the cops?) shows your age. Lol And that you watch too much tv. Ask yourself, do you really really trust her? If so, why? you took a couple nursing classes together? You went to high school together 7 years ago? You go out on Fridays with each other? And If you do, you're in for a rude awakening.
I'm not going to report you, as you seem to speak the truth as I know it, tho I haven't heard you mention her secret name that we all call her. And you can't blame a girl for drinking if she has to sleep with old fat men for money.

United States

#127 Nov 21, 2012
I know you darci wrote:
here we go again. more complete falsehoods and madeup information. none of this is true and if u no so much about her please enlighten everyone on were she was headed to when she got pulled over. and since when is it illegil to date someone.

United States

#128 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to report you, as you seem to speak the truth as I know it, tho I haven't heard you mention her secret name that we all call her. And you can't blame a girl for drinking if she has to sleep with old fat men for money.
just becuz ur friends with tom u think u no everything. U think ur all that and ur nothing, and no nothing. So stay out of all of r lifes and move along.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129 Nov 21, 2012
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reporting you too.
Right after I report you to the grammar police and to Penfield School District for making them look ridiculous. You stupid fool.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#130 Nov 21, 2012
What a ridiculous, stupid and dumb waste of time thread.
yep

Rochester, NY

#132 Nov 22, 2012
Another Rochester single mother ,at 24 . Rochester is full of these little sluts .
PointingFingers

Rochester, NY

#133 Nov 22, 2012
I hope one of the news outlets remember to go get this models picture or video of her when she appears in Penfield court on 12/05/12.

United States

#134 Nov 22, 2012
PointingFingers wrote:
I hope one of the news outlets remember to go get this models picture or video of her when she appears in Penfield court on 12/05/12.
stfu uraLoser
Fellow ModelMayhem Hooker

Rochester, NY

#135 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe if she wears some little trampy outfit,
the judge will give her a break?
Darcies DSLs

Binghamton, NY

#136 Nov 23, 2012
Fellow ModelMayhem Hooker wrote:
Maybe if she wears some little trampy outfit,
the judge will give her a break?
I heard she was just going to screw the judge like her model mayhem hookers who sometimes sleep with cops for "get out of jail free window stickers"

United States

#137 Nov 25, 2012
Darcies DSLs wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she was just going to screw the judge like her model mayhem hookers who sometimes sleep with cops for "get out of jail free window stickers"
this is the last time I'm gonna post on here to u discusting pigs. u need to stop posting falsifications and all this libleous material. she will b prooven innosent. just wait and c.
Darcies secret photog

Rochester, NY

#138 Nov 26, 2012
Fellow Penfield Classmate wrote:
<quoted text>consider urself reported. Not true.
Still here. U wanna come in for some free pics?
Darcies secret photog

Rochester, NY

#139 Nov 26, 2012
The only white drunk chick that didnt have kids was Chastitty Lotta - when is she gonna be freed?
Nazgirl08

Jamaica Plain, MA

#140 Nov 26, 2012
ReallyFucker? This is old news, move on, there were several dwi accidents with injuries this past weekend, focus on them.

No one cares about this story of alleged speeding and alleged drunk driving. Its all not true. Give it up, if you have a problem with Darcie because your boyfriend wants her and not you skanky tanning salon hair extension having self, then say it to her face, not on the internet, you coward.
Nazgirl08

Jamaica Plain, MA

#141 Nov 26, 2012
You people have no class at all, im gonna have this post removed, watch me.

She is compltely innocent of all charges

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man charged with rape, criminal sex act 9 min dew4794 27
Rochester Forum in Chaos 29 min IescapedNY 3
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is NOT PORKY!!!!! 57 min Chubby Chaser 2
NTID Student Remembered 1 hr Volvo FH16 1
Teen runs stop sign, man in guarded condition (May '09) 1 hr EnoughAlready 23
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Pugs 16,780
Suspicious Pizza found on RTS bus (Jul '10) 2 hr Hedgehog ron jeremy 5
•••
•••
•••