Karon and Shaka stick up 70 year old woman

Posted in the Henrietta Forum

WTF8

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2971138.sht...

These D-bags better get a long long sentence.
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
do society a favor and dump all 3 tied up in the canal or into Marengo Marsh
bet all have lengthy juvie records, even the 14 yr old (what was it doing out on school night..... of never mind, probably dropped out anyways).

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Police in Lyons are crediting an observant neighbor who helped them chase down three people after an elderly woman was robbed at gunpoint.

At 1:30 Thursday morning, a neighbor noticed a suspicious car on VanMarter Lane in the Village of Lyons. That neighbor called police and officers followed the car and found three individuals wearing ski masks and carrying guns.

Twenty-year-old Karon James, 18-year-old Shaka Nesmith and a 14-year-old were arrested and taken into custody.

Police say the suspects held the victim -- a 70-year-old woman -- at gun point while robbing her of money and jewelry. Investigators say had it not been for that neighbor, they probably would not have caught the suspects.

Chief Richard Bogan says the victim was not the intended target. He also says he believes the suspects have gang associations from the City of Rochester.

Nice butt ugly mug shots
common sense and freedom

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
WTF8 wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2971138.shtml?cat=566
These D-bags better get a long long sentence.
stick them in a meat grinder and feed the meat to the rescued pitbulls from their last dog fight.oh wait cant do that because adm mcfadden will explain how its not their fault its everybody elses because its lack of oppertunity that forced them to prey on the weak.
seven in the mag only when there is three in their head
common sense and freedom

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Ootica Goombah Paisano wrote:
do society a favor and dump all 3 tied up in the canal or into Marengo Marsh
bet all have lengthy juvie records, even the 14 yr old (what was it doing out on school night..... of never mind, probably dropped out anyways).
dont pollute the water anymore than it is. i got an outhouse at my camp you can trow them in and let them compost with the rest of the crap so it can become something of worth.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 21, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Lyons-...

If it happened in Lyons, why are they being held in the Monroe County Jail?
Doesn't Wayne County have a jail?

Location hidden

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Maybe Lyons in a suburb of the city of rochester?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#14 Mar 21, 2013
funny how you go for the obvious geographic, and not the race "demographic", once again.
how about chastising the future leaders of the black race for being, unruly, undisciplined and lazy? not to mention thugs.
and yet, I would be called out for making a statement about eugenics and that these three humps shouldn't EVER be allowed to breed.
sterilize these three after they fail the under 80 I.Q. test.
do they work?
who supports them?
are they in school?
if it's no, us and no; they should be put into jail, a shock camp after their 1st sentence, then madatory work camps.
a 3 stage penalty for this "indiscretion".
now, who's with me on this?
WTF8

Rochester, NY

#15 Mar 21, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
funny how you go for the obvious geographic, and not the race "demographic", once again.
how about chastising the future leaders of the black race for being, unruly, undisciplined and lazy? not to mention thugs.
and yet, I would be called out for making a statement about eugenics and that these three humps shouldn't EVER be allowed to breed.
sterilize these three after they fail the under 80 I.Q. test.
do they work?
who supports them?
are they in school?
if it's no, us and no; they should be put into jail, a shock camp after their 1st sentence, then madatory work camps.
a 3 stage penalty for this "indiscretion".
now, who's with me on this?
I disagree with your phase of questioning. If they can do this to a 70 year old woman no matter their age they have proven a threat to society so low it is unbelievable that they need nothing more than long hard time.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Maybe the 70 yr old looked young for her age??
70 maybe the new 40??
common sense and freedom

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 21, 2013
WTF8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your phase of questioning. If they can do this to a 70 year old woman no matter their age they have proven a threat to society so low it is unbelievable that they need nothing more than long hard time.
long hard time in my out house pit picking my turds for corn to eat.or how about instead of prison where they eat for free with their friends bring back labour camps and chain gangs for crimes like this turn the beast into beast of burden and make them useful.
TYPICAL

Rochester, NY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
morality wrote:
Maybe the 70 yr old looked young for her age??
70 maybe the new 40??

Thank you for reinforcing what I posted on the other 315 post people like you will duck,dodge and address the issue at hand with questioning the justice end of the ordeal.
TYPICAL

Rochester, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Instead of condemning the individuals that did this!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Something very similar happened to one of my Fathers best friends many years ago. He was in his 70's at the time.
His son's and Grand sons got sweet justice for their Father/Grandfather

Sweet justice..........
common sense and freedom

Rochester, NY

#23 Mar 21, 2013
TYPICAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for reinforcing what I posted on the other 315 post people like you will duck,dodge and address the issue at hand with questioning the justice end of the ordeal.
dont worry about that morality guy.i see him posting on a lot of threads and he is always spewing stupid things.
WTF8

Rochester, NY

#24 Mar 21, 2013
TYPICAL wrote:
<quoted text>
They her can't reply

Location hidden

#25 Mar 21, 2013
WTF8 wrote:
<quoted text>
They her can't reply
They her can't talk either.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#27 Mar 21, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pair-co...

Elderly people are easy targets for thieves.
Lou Zwaite

Rochester, NY

#29 Mar 26, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new s/crime/pair-convicted-bilking -demented-woman-94-10m-article -1.1293982
Elderly people are easy targets for thieves.
Maybe we need to outlaw the elderly, so that the bad guys wont have easy targets, it'll cut down on crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 26 min Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 1 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 1 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 2 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 2 hr Ha Ha 15
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 3 hr IslamSucks 3
Henrietta Dating
Find my Match

Henrietta Jobs

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henrietta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henrietta

Personal Finance