Woman accused in fatal stabbing weeps...

Woman accused in fatal stabbing weeps as recording of killing played at trial

There are 3 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Woman accused in fatal stabbing weeps as recording of killing played at trial. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A Rochester woman accused of fatally stabbing her boyfriend in their shared home wept, shook her head and rocked in her chair during graphic testimony Wednesday by the medical examiner and the playing of a phone message that apparently recorded the deadly argument between the couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Mad

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Speaking first hand on women charged with shooting boyfriend; I know these men will push and beat you to come out of the corner swinging. She should not have been forced to react like this what did he do? If he is innocent this time things build up!
Mad

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Just read the story knew he had to have done something, men if there is a need to go outside of home, tell the women baby we tried but this is not working! I found another, don't send mix signals like it was a mistake and you keep doing the same thing. As for the women who claimed he was going to leave his women to be with her, your a fool he told you what you wanted to hear. He would have been gone! She got played to.
Badonk Adonk

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2013
WELL, that's a crystal clear take on the matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How are my crew tonight 1 hr IEscapedNY 2
Ha ha 1 hr IEscapedNY 2
Only Green Trump likes are golf courses and money 2 hr IescapedNY 21
News U of Rochester student on day 6 of hunger strik... 3 hr HookNose13 14
Poll What happened to Nickbo13 ? (May '12) 6 hr HookNose13 37
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 7 hr IescapedNY 27
What up my peeps 7 hr Bruce popper 5

Henrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance