New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

just asking

United States

#9453 Sep 5, 2012
Did anybody believe Michelle's lies? Her husband got his education and every penny he earned from the taxpayers yet she made fun of Paul Ryan losing his father at 16 years old. How pathetic is that?
philisophical Phil

United States

#9454 Sep 5, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
She wrote it herself and it was amazing. Mark Shields, a political commentator on PBS called it genius because not once did she mention Mitt Romneys name, but the compare and contrast between the Obamas and the Romneys was so stark and obvious. One of the best political speeches I've ever seen.
The speech is one I've already heard before. Is she that lizy that she just adds a couple phrase and minor changes to a fricken fundraising speech? The speech was all about Gov. and did you notice neither her or Obama ever mentioned working way through college. Both poor and goes to Harvard and not working and piling debt? Those were their choices....they didn't have to go to Harvard and could have chose a more affordable school and worked way through like millions do. Why set example of no work ethic and piling on debt and looking to Gov to solve all your problems? Pathetic and dispicable!
democrat

United States

#9455 Sep 5, 2012
I was insulted by the Michelle Obama sppech of lies. For almost 4 years her husband has done nothing except break every promise of 2008. Ou can put a fancy dress on a lisr but she is still a liar.y
BEER BEER BEER

Little Falls, NY

#9456 Sep 5, 2012
'Party in the House Tonight'
democrat

United States

#9457 Sep 5, 2012
How low can the democrats go?
Making fun of a person that lost his father at a young age
Putting an alleged rapist on stage at their convention?
philisophical Phil

United States

#9458 Sep 5, 2012
democrat wrote:
I was insulted by the Michelle Obama sppech of lies. For almost 4 years her husband has done nothing except break every promise of 2008. Ou can put a fancy dress on a lisr but she is still a liar.y
Everyone should have been insulted glorifying debt and encouraging youth to go to most elite and expensive colleges while not working and piling on debt. I guess parents are to be looked at to slave totally on children's behalf to spoil the hell out of them and in the end look to gov to solve all your problems. Notice only time America is greatest country to Obama's is around election time. She just cannot bring herself to wear a red, white or blue dress...can she?
abc

Ilion, NY

#9459 Sep 5, 2012
all ok.
democrat

United States

#9460 Sep 5, 2012
Castro states EVERYONE pays MORE in taxes. He says it is PATRIOTIC to pay more. Not only that but the poor will have to pay a lot more to pay their fair share.
Mongoloid

North Tonawanda, NY

#9461 Sep 5, 2012
democrat wrote:
I'm insulted that you don't proof read before posting.

It must be distracting trying to type with a caack in every opening of your body.
democrat

United States

#9462 Sep 5, 2012
Right, so why did the Democrats do that? Why have the Democrats voted for government to take over education lons and INCREASE interest rates? Why did the Democrats do that?
philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone should have been insulted glorifying debt and encouraging youth to go to most elite and expensive colleges while not working and piling on debt. I guess parents are to be looked at to slave totally on children's behalf to spoil the hell out of them and in the end look to gov to solve all your problems. Notice only time America is greatest country to Obama's is around election time. She just cannot bring herself to wear a red, white or blue dress...can she?
democrat

United States

#9463 Sep 5, 2012
Democrats created the housing bust!
Democrats forced banks to give money to people who could not afford to pay it back.
Democrats control the obscene student interest rates
Democrats control tHe colleges with the outrageous tuitions
abc

Ilion, NY

#9464 Sep 5, 2012
that is quite correct
MAN GOTTA KNOW

Little Falls, NY

#9465 Sep 5, 2012
what the f are you thinking about
what does the f does that even mean
Why would you post something like that
democrat

United States

#9466 Sep 5, 2012
Tough to type on these little buttons with these huge hands. No defense for the pathetic excuse of americans that call themselves democrats?
Mongoloid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm insulted that you don't proof read before posting.
It must be distracting trying to type with a caack in every opening of your body.
Mongoloid

North Tonawanda, NY

#9467 Sep 5, 2012
democrat wrote:
Democrats created the housing bust!
Democrats forced banks to give money to people who could not afford to pay it back.
Democrats control the obscene student interest rates
Democrats control tHe colleges with the outrageous tuitions
I'd like to force you to toss my salad.

How 'bout it, Huckleberry?
democrat

United States

#9469 Sep 5, 2012
Why do the democrats say all those mean things and lie?
MAN GOTTA KNOW wrote:
what the f are you thinking about
what does the f does that even mean
Why would you post something like that
democrat

United States

#9470 Sep 5, 2012
So the democrats last night;
Promised to RAISE taxes on everone
Decided to all abortions up to birth
Decided not to defend our aly Israel
Benny Topdog

United States

#9471 Sep 5, 2012
democrat wrote:
So the democrats last night;
Promised to RAISE taxes on everone
Decided to all abortions up to birth
Decided not to defend our aly Israel
Also took God completely out of there platform.
Benny Topdog

United States

#9472 Sep 5, 2012
Michelle said being President doesn't change a person it reveals them. Couldn't agree more, like wants to be dictator. Is a Marxist as is most of his Czars and friends. Desires to destroy America and bring down our economy. Ignores national debt, where is debt clock at Dems convention? Yeah I could go on and on but he has been revealed and so has Michelle "all that for a flag" and for first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country.
Really

Burbank, CA

#9473 Sep 5, 2012
Michelle obama gives a speech about helping others and coming from a background of positive energy and hard work, republicans see that as lies and horrible......logical assumption......republicans are retarded and crazy....maybe fox news showed imaginary michelle last night to all of you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Could high speed rail between Rochester and Buf... 12 min IENY Felony Lane 10
Xpressway Beggar New Ploy 55 min IescapedNY 9
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 6 hr Slammers 487
Jacquetta Simmons taken into custody on 18-mont... 11 hr Yankee Dave 13
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... 12 hr Yankee Dave 8
Rochester woman charged after false 911 call 12 hr Marty 3
Amy Hudak Is A Lousy Reporter! 12 hr Potsy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henrietta Mortgages