Man Charged In Road Rage Incident

Man Charged In Road Rage Incident

There are 2 comments on the 13WHAM story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Man Charged In Road Rage Incident. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

State troopers say a Rochester man who allegedly shoved a 70-year-old man in a road rage incident is now facing charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Another tough guy that attacks an 70 year old man.I hope someone teaches the punk a lesson when he is thrown in state prison.He must of been afraid of the 70 year old because he pulled the wires on the old guy's car so he couldn't follow him. Hey Mr.Tough Guy you will get what you deserve in lock up.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Another tough guy that attacks an 70 year old man.I hope someone teaches the punk a lesson when he is thrown in state prison.He must of been afraid of the 70 year old because he pulled the wires on the old guy's car so he couldn't follow him. Hey Mr.Tough Guy you will get what you deserve in lock up.
Wow, it's worse than I originally thought.
http://thebatavian.com/howard-owens/rochester...

So, why no granny law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 19 min Go Blue Forever 45
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 1 hr just joe 97
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 2 hr perfect 60
Agitators 2 hr perfect 61
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr slammer is an IDIOT 631
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta 4 hr Bruce TransJenner 19
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 4 hr Just Sayin 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henrietta Mortgages