Security Changes at UR

Full story: 13WHAM
Rochester, N.Y.-Wednesday will be the culmination of many things for those in public safety and the rest of the University of Rochester campus community. Full Story
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
The U of R has new rent a cops, with access to the police database, and powers to arrest.

Awesome!

Can't wait to see how much money these losers cost the U of R after the first false arrest lawsuit!!!

Or the first time one of these "non-vetted, poor self-esteem, Barney Fifes" uses the database to stalk a student.

These Rent a cops are not covered by the police union, and they will cost the University a lot of money down the road.
Mad

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2013
I think its great! Time to clean house.
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Rent a cops at UR have NO GUNS.

When there's a gun situation with the unarmed Barneys, and the real armed cops take 30 minutes to show up, then we'll see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 23 min Ha Ha 84
10WHEC Leaves out Mugshot of White Drunk Driver... 48 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Kwanzaa Off To A Shooting, Stabbing Good Start! 57 min loose change 2
Dr. William Lewek facing DWAI charges 1 hr Marianne 2
who your daddy 1 hr loose change 14
Ujamaa 2 hr F U FUBO 2
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 12 hr Jokette 284
Henrietta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henrietta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henrietta