Sequester: Funding for free cancer sc...

Sequester: Funding for free cancer screenings could be cut

There are 4 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Sequester: Funding for free cancer screenings could be cut. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

News10NBC has been talking about the impending effects of the automatic federal spending cuts known as the 'sequester'. And Some local programs are now beginning to hear how these cuts will impact their services and more directly, how they will effect you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Wake up people,it ISN'T a spending cut,it is only a budget "hold back" for next year's budget.Besides if $85 billion is going to make OUR country fall off the cliff we better see what OUR goverment is doing with the money. For all of you doomsayers out there all this is the typical "scare the people" ploy,nothing more.-- Question: Why hasn't the senate passed a budget since Obama has been in office? Why hasn't the MSM said anything about this breech of the law? Could it be because the senate and the WH is controlled by the Dems? Just asking.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
The "cuts" are bing directed in a way to make the administrations predictions come true, even when the bulk of painful cuts could be avoided. There is a leaked memo attesting to the fact, I will try to locate the link.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Obama is proving what a total looser he is by canceling White House tours.

I hope every child that is disappointed knows what mean, vindictive, evil person Obama is.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Why would we even need funding for "FREE" cancer screenings ... isn't that aready part of Obammy~care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Trump! 14 min Pigpens City Cousin 27
Rachael Got Passed Over? 3 hr Barnhardt Rocks 17
Dead White Motorcyclist should have Looked Once... 4 hr Varoooom 5
Bill Cosby Pound Cake Speech 4 hr Bill is Right 1
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... 5 hr whatever 8
Happy belated 4th, everyone! 5 hr William 8
Be Free 11 hr trying 16
More from around the web

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE