Local Black Activist's Life Story Rai...

Local Black Activist's Life Story Raises Doubts?

Posted in the Henrietta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2012
How Did RacistFireCrotchBarnFart and CapriceClassic let this one
slip by???

Questions raised about domestic violence activist's background

She has earned respect from friends and allies.

And many of those same people are now trying to determine whether anything Carly Wise-Levick told them is true.

The story she has told about the abuse against her — a story that has altered in its tellings — can’t be corroborated because she won’t provide specifics. Her statements about her higher education run counter to the available scholastic records.

Asked to clarify her past, Wise-Levick maintains that she has not lied, yet she won’t provide information that substantiates her claims.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
The man

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
What are your thoughts about battered women?

I prefer breaded women......

Ba Da Boom...
Trayvon

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Background or just stories she verbally told?

Did she fill in an employment application with untrue information? Seems that is missing from the story.

Many people tell lies verbally to people, it's not against the law in most circumstances.

I can't recall one public figure that hasn't lied publicly. Look at Maggie Brooks, Bob Duffy, and our current Mayor.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2012
I don't see anything illegal here except in the remote possibility that she had received small compensations from time to time. The article only states that caution should be used in regards to using her as a victims advocate. She sounds like a chronic exaggerator. Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Where are the girls, Nit wit and Half wit?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 23, 2012
She's here. Crotchety is Trayvon.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2012
i b thankin u b right.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Yup. Quite obviously her. Right, Crotchey?!? LOLOL!!!
Cameron

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Steel City Steelers is IescapedNY
and IescapedNY is nickbo13
and nickbo13 is a retarded loser.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Cameron wrote:
Steel City Steelers is IescapedNY
and IescapedNY is nickbo13
and nickbo13 is a retarded loser.
And Cameron is all of our toilet paper.

Swipe, wipe, smearCameron all the way.
Cameron

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 23, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cameron is all of our toilet paper.
Swipe, wipe, smearCameron all the way.
Nickbo, Cameron is your son.
Don't you remember me??

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>
Nickbo, Cameron is your son.
Don't you remember me??
half wit/nit wit

I am Nickbo only on Tuesdays, check with the real SCS for the schedule.
Now wipe your chin.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
half wit/nit wit
I am Nickbo only on Tuesdays, check with the real SCS for the schedule.
Now wipe your chin.
LOLOL! I think tonight might be my turn! I lost the schedule! Darn it.
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2012
The man wrote:
What are your thoughts about battered women?
I prefer breaded women......
Ba Da Boom...
tempura house for battered women

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Rhonda why do you keep using different names on this thread and trying to change the subject? You can't face the truth or answer why this liar did what she did??? Just asking.
Anti CARLY WISE

Rochester, NY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
POOR ERICK LEVICK he let this fat pig convince him to Marry her & they got kids even though the man is in his 70's. I knew she was a liar the day I met her. God sure don't like UGLY. CARLY finally everyone sees you for the lying crap you are.
common sense and freedom

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 21, 2013
all so called activists should be untrusted not listen to.they only take on cause to inflate their own self worth and get attntion because they know nobody cares about them.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#18 Mar 21, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
How Did RacistFireCrotchBarnFart and CapriceClassic let this one
slip by???

Questions raised about domestic violence activist's background

She has earned respect from friends and allies.

And many of those same people are now trying to determine whether anything Carly Wise-Levick told them is true.

The story she has told about the abuse against her — a story that has altered in its tellings — can’t be corroborated because she won’t provide specifics. Her statements about her higher education run counter to the available scholastic records.

Asked to clarify her past, Wise-Levick maintains that she has not lied, yet she wonÂ’t provide information that substantiates her claims.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Old news.....try some other bait
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
The U of R should have done a better job of checking her credentials. They, of all people, shouldn't promote her as an expert or consultant without fully vetting her background.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 21, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news.....try some other bait
I didn't restart this thread you stupid, ignorant, Rhonda retard.

But if it bothers you, a big R-PLUS for the one who did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City files lawsuit against White Slumlords 20 min pp-md 2008 9
Brother wease 57 min Burt 63
Go Trump! 1 hr Burt 28
Happy belated 4th, everyone! 1 hr William 11
Rachael Got Passed Over? 6 hr Barnhardt Rocks 17
Dead White Motorcyclist should have Looked Once... 6 hr Varoooom 5
Bill Cosby Pound Cake Speech 6 hr Bill is Right 1
More from around the web

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Henrietta Mortgages