Henrietta man charged with criminal p...

Henrietta man charged with criminal possession of marijuana and unl...

There are 20 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Henrietta man charged with criminal possession of marijuana and unl.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A 28-year-old Henrietta man has been charged with criminal possession of marijuana and unlawfully growing cannabis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

I love greecechester

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Hey Bruno, you know I am sick of people picking on the police here. They know of many grow operations and play cards with some of those dudes. How about Franky Cards?
K Cornell

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Chad is not the only cop who plays cards with Franky Cards and his little gang of 5' 7" s.
Henrietta Joe

Medina, NY

#5 Jan 12, 2011
The need to crack down on all of those Oriental Massage Parlors (Prostitution) in Henrietta like the Town of Gates did yesterday. 222 East Henrietta Road and 1487 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road. Sure they are licensed. Reiki Accupressure? They advertise on craigslist.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1920340.sht...
Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#6 Jan 14, 2011
If people aren't hurting anyone then why don't the police just leave them alone and go after real criminals? All this guy did was grow a harmless plant for personal use!
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 14, 2011
This guy was obviously a dealer. Pre-packaged and cash on hand. He's screwed.
Matt

Fairport, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2011
We are filling our prisons with pot users - what a waste of police resources and taxpayer dollars. Our law enforcement dollars should be used for crimes, not to bust casual marijuana users.

Make it legal to grow and use, tax it - and go do something else. This is not worth investigating.
Gerry

Fairport, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Henrietta Joe wrote:
The need to crack down on all of those Oriental Massage Parlors (Prostitution) in Henrietta like the Town of Gates did yesterday. 222 East Henrietta Road and 1487 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road. Sure they are licensed. Reiki Accupressure? They advertise on craigslist.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1920340.sht...
Give it a break. No one cares.
Mark

Fairport, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Anita Mantadoomi wrote:
Where is the non-asian place in Henrietta? Looking for work...
There are four that I know of, and maybe one or two others. I'm not going to provide locations, but the customers know where they are.

Buy one of those shake-weights to get in shape.

Since: Sep 10

Warsaw, NY

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
If people aren't hurting anyone then why don't the police just leave them alone and go after real criminals? All this guy did was grow a harmless plant for personal use!
So you are saying you keep over 26K laying around at your house, because you are incapable of opening a bank account with drug money? I don't know how many children have OD'ed in PA, but until it is one of your children taking one of those various pills they found, I guess it would seem like not a big deal to you.

Warsaw, NY

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Matt wrote:
We are filling our prisons with pot users - what a waste of police resources and taxpayer dollars. Our law enforcement dollars should be used for crimes, not to bust casual marijuana users.
Make it legal to grow and use, tax it - and go do something else. This is not worth investigating.
Matt I am so sick of this ridiculous argument. Are you a doctor? A drug and alcohol counselor? Or just a drug addict looking for the feds to okay your addiction? This guy was not casual. He was distributing, and lived very close to a school. Marijuana should not be legalized, and does effect your body much worse than alcohol. So while you are posting about legalizing with your greasy chip stained fingers on your keyboard, minimize your LEAP site, and study the true affects of Mary-Jane.
Soulless

Wyoming, NY

#15 Jan 21, 2011
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying you keep over 26K laying around at your house, because you are incapable of opening a bank account with drug money? I don't know how many children have OD'ed in PA, but until it is one of your children taking one of those various pills they found, I guess it would seem like not a big deal to you.
weed does not kill like pills. You cant od on pot, your crazy
Soulless

Wyoming, NY

#16 Jan 21, 2011
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>Matt I am so sick of this ridiculous argument. Are you a doctor? A drug and alcohol counselor? Or just a drug addict looking for the feds to okay your addiction? This guy was not casual. He was distributing, and lived very close to a school. Marijuana should not be legalized, and does effect your body much worse than alcohol. So while you are posting about legalizing with your greasy chip stained fingers on your keyboard, minimize your LEAP site, and study the true affects of Mary-Jane.
lol much worse than alcohol. not even close your really are stupid you are.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Edward Jukayshian

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 21, 2011
LoneWolfCruiser wrote:
Lucky his isn't black or he would never see the light of day again.
Phillip, stop posting. Go back and listen to your Rover's Morning Glory podcasts and wacking off to pics of Duji

Warsaw, NY

#20 Jan 27, 2011
Soulless wrote:
<quoted text>
lol much worse than alcohol. not even close your really are stupid you are.
Take a look at your grammar, and you tell me pot has a minor affect on an individual?????????? Poor argument from just another addict wanting an okay to their addiction.

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Smithtown, NY

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look at your grammar, and you tell me pot has a minor affect on an individual?????????? Poor argument from just another addict wanting an okay to their addiction.
Grammar aside, you must be living under a rock, in total denial, or benefiting from the current prohibition if you think cannabis is worse than alcohol.
Alcohol kills approx 100,000 people a year NOT counting DWI/DUI yet noone has ever died from a cannabis overdose. Also, their is no link between cannabis and cancer despite the ramblings of the Reefer Madness crowd.
Cannabis prohibition is not about public health, but about money. Look up it's origins and you'll see I'm correct.
Just because someone enjoys cannabis does not make them an addict.
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 27, 2011
It's about time that they start locking these white drug dealers up, and for a long time.
LoneWolfCruiser

AOL

#24 Jan 27, 2011
Len in NY wrote:
<quoted text> Grammar aside, you must be living under a rock, Blah Blah Blah,.
That is good then, all them dealers that get killed is okay then? Typical NYCity bred Idiot that doesn't care about any one but himself.. hahaha Yer an Enigma!!

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#25 Jan 28, 2011
LoneWolfCruiser wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good then, all them dealers that get killed is okay then? Typical NYCity bred Idiot that doesn't care about any one but himself.. hahaha Yer an Enigma!!
So you didn't actually read my post. I guess reason and logic are above your mental capacity. Nice that you make accusations that you can't back up with anythng of value so you call me an idiot.
Best part is that you call me an enigma, yet you say I'm a typical NYer. Try knowing the meaning of the words you use, then maybe you won't look so uninformed.

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26 Jan 28, 2011
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look at your grammar, and you tell me pot has a minor affect on an individual?????????? Poor argument from just another addict wanting an okay to their addiction.
You're out of your mind with misinformation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sessions Caught On Intel Wire With Russians 1 hr IescapedNY 6
I work 3 jobs with no life 2 hr IescapedNY 28
Justin Bieber banned from China for 'bad behavi... 2 hr IescapedNY 2
US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea 3 hr IescapedNY 5
Trump's Lie Of The Day 4 hr IescapedNY 42
News Jennifer Johnson switches to 13WHAM (Aug '10) 7 hr Rhondahahamaddogg... 42
Wegman's Truck Drags Motorcyclist 150 Feet 7 hr LaKesha 2

Henrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance