Preston Carter Convicted of Murder

Preston Carter Convicted of Murder

There are 7 comments on the RochesterHomepage.net story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Preston Carter Convicted of Murder. In it, RochesterHomepage.net reports that:

A Rochester man has been found guilty of murder in the 2008 death of a man at a Henrietta hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RochesterHomepage.net.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2012
What a outstanding city person.How many of Rhonda's peers are going to kill someone this weekend? This POS should be hung from the Liberty Pole so the rest of his peeps will get the message that we won't put up with their actions anymore.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Pigpen smells like one wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello racist A-Hole! How's life out there in Hicksville?
You sure have a big mouth for such a small boy,didn't your mother teach you any better Zippy??

pigpen911

Location hidden

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Bang Bang Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
I say 4 shootings this weekend. 1 murder. Another other bets.
Looks like some of the trolls didn't like your comment,lol.I'll say: 5 shootings-3 stabbings-8 wife/husband beatings-1 rape and 1 murder.Anyone else want to place their bet?

pigpen911

Location hidden

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Pigpen smells like one wrote:
<quoted text>
I can back it up, you white mutha f* ucka!
Oh Gee,I'm scared! What are you going to do,throw your dirty diaper at me? Sorry if I got you so upset,I'll try to be nicer next time Zippy.
stank breath whites

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
What a outstanding city person.How many of Rhonda's peers are going to kill someone this weekend? This POS should be hung from the Liberty Pole so the rest of his peeps will get the message that we won't put up with their actions anymore.
Sorry to butt in, but you started this and what you posted is going to cause a lot of fire.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to butt in, but you started this and what you posted is going to cause a lot of fire.
No problem,you are not butting in,it is an open forum. I only posted what is fact.The city is torn up by people like Rhonda and her/his peers.Before you say it,yes I also make comments on white thugs all of the time.I happen to hate scumbags that think they can do whatever they want because the believe it is their right. If the post causes some people to get ticked off,good.Maybe they will open their eyes to what is happening in the city and do something about it instead of blaming everything but the people doing the crimes.BTW: just a question,do you post the same to Rhonda when she starts 99% of "it's" posts with "white",or when trash like BDX uses racist slurs against whites? Maybe if you start calling them out sometimes this forum can get back to being civil again.Just saying.
stank breath whites

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>No problem,you are not butting in,it is an open forum. I only posted what is fact.The city is torn up by people like Rhonda and her/his peers.Before you say it,yes I also make comments on white thugs all of the time.I happen to hate scumbags that think they can do whatever they want because the believe it is their right. If the post causes some people to get ticked off,good.Maybe they will open their eyes to what is happening in the city and do something about it instead of blaming everything but the people doing the crimes.BTW: just a question,do you post the same to Rhonda when she starts 99% of "it's" posts with "white",or when trash like BDX uses racist slurs against whites? Maybe if you start calling them out sometimes this forum can get back to being civil again.Just saying.
Yes i do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chet Booswahnicki 12
Park Ave Fest 5 hr 585 Ha Ha 34
Jack90391923 has to be DIAMOND DAISY 6 hr DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 22
Agitators 7 hr perfect 112
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 11 hr Dave Vail 52
Caucasians are referred to as "people" 13 hr Ha Ha 9
Homeland Security - No Right to Privacy at Border 14 hr Ha Ha 1

Henrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henrietta Mortgages