Henrietta teen indicted on murder, as...

Henrietta teen indicted on murder, assault charges

There are 7 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Henrietta teen indicted on murder, assault charges. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A Monroe County Grand Jury has indicted Kevin Minemier for second-degree attempted murder and assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Send him away for 15 to 20. Drug using dooshbag with inferiority and rejection issues.

Any word on the girl's recovery?
Ddrhl

Chittenango, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Did it occur to you there were drugs and/or illness involved? BTW she was out at a club a few days after this happened. So...I'd say her recovery couldn't be too awful!
Rhonda is trash

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2011
To many of you sick blacks are taking up the news. You know your trash

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
How come the story doens't have his white mugshot picture in it???
His photo has been all over the news idiot.Too bad it wasn't you instead of the young white girl,we need to get more ghetto trash off the streets.
Wally58

Jordan, MN

#7 Jun 10, 2011
I suppose that a combination of too much LSD and your life coming apart around you could trigger this outburst.
I'm sure there were huge warning signs that this kid was going to go off the deep end, but who was ultimately responsible (or irresponsible) for this happening?
On my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Why do you think this chick was breaking up with him in a public place? She was alarmed by his drug usage and mental instability and wanted to dump him.
She should've had some big male friends there at the same time though.
goodidea

Webster, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2011
Ddrhl wrote:
Did it occur to you there were drugs and/or illness involved? BTW she was out at a club a few days after this happened. So...I'd say her recovery couldn't be too awful!
It's the age moron. As a teen i totalled my car & was injured. I was young & resillient, full of energy & wanted to hang with my friends, not sit inside for days being bored. Now in my 40's i would want to be home recuperating!!! You are an idiot to try & put any ill will towards this girl. I've had serious eye trouble, retina detatchment & skleral buckle surgery to re-attach my eye.
I hope you or your children never experience eye trouble.
Find some other youth to pick on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walmart Fight Involving 30 People Near Rocheste... 2 hr south avenue wedge 23
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 3 hr Ha Ha 5
Per Ca-pita Rochester NY Is More Deadly/Dangero... 3 hr Ha Ha 4
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 7 hr Charlie 4
Park Ave Fest 15 hr Ha Ha 84
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... Fri Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! Fri TRUMP aint no chump 172

Henrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henrietta Mortgages