Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Regarding yesterdays stabbing/murder in broad day light.
I wish the cops happy hunting and good luck.
This should be a pretty easy case to solve.
It must be a pretty sick feeling knowing you are being hunted and will probably be heading to prison for the next 15-20-25 years.
Three hots and a cot hotel comming up.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...
WTF5

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Further proof we need more gun control :p

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Interesting how CapriceClassic blames all the illegal guns that her people love so much and create a huge black market for on whitey.
But keeps her big old pie hole shut when it comes to all these stick em, stab em, slice em, & dice em knife murders & assaults her people love to commit.

CapriceCluelessClassic

Are you going to call for the outlawing of all knives? At least within the city limits?
Grady Stiles

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

IescapedNY wrote:
Regarding yesterdays stabbing/murder in broad day light.
I wish the cops happy hunting and good luck.
This should be a pretty easy case to solve.
It must be a pretty sick feeling knowing you are being hunted and will probably be heading to prison for the next 15-20-25 years.
Three hots and a cot hotel comming up.
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...
I'm sure nobody saw nuthin.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 8, 2013
 
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure nobody saw nuthin.
Seems like nobody ever does.
Grady Stiles

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

There was blood splattered all over the sidewalk and storefront (windows, door handle, etc), and I'm sure the argument was between two "people" that stand on the corner outside that "store" every day. But yet nobody knows a thing. We'll know who did it by whatever house or person gets shot up in the next 24hrs. Life in da hood.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grady Stiles wrote:
There was blood splattered all over the sidewalk and storefront (windows, door handle, etc), and I'm sure the argument was between two "people" that stand on the corner outside that "store" every day. But yet nobody knows a thing. We'll know who did it by whatever house or person gets shot up in the next 24hrs. Life in da hood.
Who in their right mind would run a business in the bowels of Rochester without tons of video surveillance cameras all over the place?

I bet the cops already know who did it.
Grady Stiles

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in their right mind would run a business in the bowels of Rochester without tons of video surveillance cameras all over the place?
I bet the cops already know who did it.
Looks like a camera on the left side of the building to me...

http://images.rnews.com/media/2013/3/7/images...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 5 min Wyatt Krakur 2
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 25 min Wyatt Krakur 47
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 29 min Wyatt Krakur 7
Civic Center garage 32 min Marty 25
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 37 min Wyatt Krakur 2
White Fireman Steal $400,000 39 min Wyatt Krakur 2
Diversity In the RPD 47 min Wyatt Krakur 23

Search the Henrietta Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Henrietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henrietta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henrietta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••