This forum should be called, "Racist ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#56 Oct 16, 2012
SAY IT LOUD: I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD. BY THE WAY, ROMNEY AND RYAN ARE 47%. NEITHER PAID TAXES, BUT I DID. BUSINESS AND PERSONAL INCOME TAX TO BOOT! WHY IS ROMNEY'S MONEY SHELTERED IN OTHER COUNTRIES? WELL, HE DOESN'T WANT TO PAY TAXES ON THAT MONEY!
Bazzzing

Rochester, NY

#57 Oct 16, 2012
Bigsingle wrote:
SAY IT LOUD: I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD. BY THE WAY, ROMNEY AND RYAN ARE 47%. NEITHER PAID TAXES, BUT I DID. BUSINESS AND PERSONAL INCOME TAX TO BOOT! WHY IS ROMNEY'S MONEY SHELTERED IN OTHER COUNTRIES? WELL, HE DOESN'T WANT TO PAY TAXES ON THAT MONEY!
Does anyone really 'want' to pay taxes?
kwasi

Seattle, WA

#59 Nov 17, 2012
What if the tables was turned and Blacks had the rule would there be the same physical,mental,spiritual destruction to keep them down as now being done now?...Was whites abused early in time and getting revenge?...does history repeats itself? or just a white hateful rage to make themselves feel good and superior?
Eddie

Batavia, NY

#61 Nov 17, 2012
kwasi wrote:
Was whites abused early in time and getting revenge?...
You ever hear of a swinging group called the Jews? Only the Jews never got "revenge", unless you call working hard to become filthy rich "revenge".
Pigpen Escaped my NYButt

Rochester, NY

#62 Nov 17, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Another racist post from the big bad Black Daddy X.You sure do have the keyboard tought guy thing down pat Zippy which is funny when you never show up for the "meetings" you set up.I guess I shouldn't be surpised as it is typical of your type if you know what I mean sonny. Now why don't you craw back under your little rock and let the adults talk.Your racist rants are getting old and your lies are making you look more like the racist fool that you are already. It must be hell knowing that you will never be anything but a loser that has nothing but hate in your life.--- BTW: how is that rent-a-cop job going? Let me know where it is so I can buy you a cup of coffee someday O.K.?
At 5'9" 165 you shouldnt be calling out people to meet you in person. You got nothing to back it up with. You'd be on the floor before you could get your hands out your pockets (playing pocket pool, no doubt). You try to act tough, but you dont fool no one. Last time you ever got into a confrontation was probably middle school and some girl beat you down behind school and everyone laughed at you.

“White Power”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64 Nov 18, 2012
We should run over all the Jiggers, so that we can re-tar our highways. This will solve two problems; the condition of our roads and will take millions off of the dole.
Vinny Gumbatz

Rochester, NY

#65 Nov 18, 2012
It should be called "Telling the Truth About Blacks".
Black Daddy X wrote:
Everytime I log on and come to this damn forum, there is a racist thread bashing black people. There are way more anti-black threads on here than so-called anti-whites. The white crackers on here will turn a basic non race thread into something racial. It's like them white bastards live their life hating black people. IescapeNY is the main one! That punk white cracker. I will bet he was beat up all the time by his white peers. Then you have fat ass Pigpen911 and his stupid politcal threads and ignorant welfare section 8 comments. SteelCity steelers she sit on this forum all night long waiting for black on black crime and then decides to post it and them damn scanners. These are prime examples of racists white losers who has nothing going on in their lives, especially sexually! lol

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#66 Nov 18, 2012
It should be called...."Read how hateful, Ignorant and Scared White People are"?

Or...

"Let's Ignore White Bad Behavior and Focus on Blacks"
stank breath whites

United States

#67 Nov 18, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
It should be called...."Read how hateful, Ignorant and Scared White People are"?
Or...
Thank you. That's what this forum has become. A black bashing forum.

“White Power”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68 Nov 19, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. That's what this forum has become. A black bashing forum.
you are either a jigger yourself, or work for a place that caters to the free stuff all the jigs get. scared of losing your job if Jiggers are forced to work?
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#69 Nov 25, 2012
You should come over to the Utica Topix, they hate Blacks, Italians, Sicilians and Bosnians. Oh yeah, and Drunk Irish.
precio

Fairfax, VA

#70 Nov 25, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Everytime I log on and come to this damn forum, there is a racist thread bashing black people. There are way more anti-black threads on here than so-called anti-whites. The white crackers on here will turn a basic non race thread into something racial. It's like them white bastards live their life hating black people. IescapeNY is the main one! That punk white cracker. I will bet he was beat up all the time by his white peers. Then you have fat ass Pigpen911 and his stupid politcal threads and ignorant welfare section 8 comments. SteelCity steelers she sit on this forum all night long waiting for black on black crime and then decides to post it and them damn scanners. These are prime examples of racists white losers who has nothing going on in their lives, especially sexually! lol
Shut up you blue gummed yard ape!!
JUSTIN IGGER

Georgetown, SC

#71 Dec 10, 2012
are you my babies daddy ???

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#72 Dec 10, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Maybe you need to look at your own...The TURD is the biggest racist writer going, plus they have multiple personalities and multiple screen names. Kind of funny, when the TURD isn't on, none of the other racist screen names show up...hmmm wonder why that is.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 10, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
Or...

EXCELLENT idea, why don't we focus on blacks bad behavior, now there is a person of their own race who wants to bad mouth their own race....AWESOME...well done CC you are starting to see the light or the dark depending how you want to see it.

Location hidden

#74 Dec 11, 2012
AWWW I must have struck a nerve, I'm getting no no icons....poor babies

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75 Dec 11, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
AWWW I must have struck a nerve, I'm getting no no icons....poor babies
That's because Crotchety isn't up yet. She was posting at 2 a.m. So we'll hear from her around noon. Pathetic p.o.s. that she is.
Just another druggie

United States

#76 Dec 11, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, that's just people airing out their trash. Stop watching those crappy shows and learn about some decent black people.
I would learn but the only decent black guy I ever met was my meth dealer in college. And his claim was he takes care of his kids, which he did. But then he got shot by a farmer fur screwing a 13 year old in a barn when he was 24.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My dad's birthday is saturday! 2 min Norwegian-American 8
Amazon Announces Top 20 Cities - No Rochester 3 min IescapedNY 2
Jerry this is your last warning 47 min Ha ha is unemployed 1
The Norwegian American era on topix is over 47 min Ha ha is unemployed 1
Urban Dictionary: Chithole Countries 49 min Ha ha is unemployed 24
TRUMP Has Heart Disease 2 hr IescapedNY 6
DHS didn't know Norwegian's were white 3 hr Norwegian-American 7

Henrietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance