This forum should be called, "Racist against blacks forum"

Posted in the Henrietta Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jim Panzees

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
When the apes stop going bananas we will have nothing to discuss.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Years ago I found topix and found the same thing, a bunch of white racist talking a bunch of poop.
But I just give it back to them.

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Racist white nickbo is 64yo, no legs and is effected by agent orange. He will not last for long now, we go him where we want him.
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

Boston, MA

#8 Oct 8, 2012
What are you blacks talking about or should i say wut iz chew brothaz b talki bout willis. There is no racism on this fourm you blacks think everything is racist against you monkeys theres nothing but love here iiight.
Bennie

Penfield, NY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
I often times feel oppressed by the white haters that populate these forums. Just kidding. I do my part to deserve it.

Face it, both sides have mega losers. Who's worse? Let's call it a toss up, and go back to bashing RPD, the corrupt county/city govt and pedo cops.

This has the possibility of being an interesting forum... if we cancel "white guy did this" or "black guy did that" posts.

White guys aren't going to convince black guys there wrong, stupid or ignorant... or vice versa. It's an effort in futility on both sides.
WTF

Batavia, NY

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know anything about black people except that crap they see on TV. That's what kills me. They get on here and post racist shit of what they see on tv. Unless you lived with a black, has black friends, walked in the same shoes as blacks, they shouldn't be talking about black people.

The thing is a lot of whites like myself work in the city, and well you do get to see a lot of blacks instead of the one or 2 per street in our nice suburban neighborhoods. Conclusion is holy cow whats wrong with these people. Yes there are some whites that make me sad for the human race also. In large though listen to how the majority of blacks speak to one another on any given street in the city and if you are a regular hard working "joe" black or white chances are you will be repulsed. I work closely with a black man he is hard working married man and takes pride and care in his family, and he is saddened when we are downtown by a bus stop or any place with a lot of black youth and you here what they are saying or doing. BTW yes there are prejudice people on this site black and white but by no means does it make you prejudice if you are white and point out the problems facing the city and black people. White's commit crimes to don't get me wrong.
procol harum

Rochester, NY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Name wrote:
Funny, you people still think whites are offended by the word 'Cracker'.
I know. Right?
Brotha's can call me anything they want. As long as it infers that I am white then I'm smiling.

Keep it coming Crack Baby XXX
procol harum

Rochester, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Everytime I log on and come to this damn forum, there is a racist thread bashing black people. There are way more anti-black threads on here than so-called anti-whites. The white crackers on here will turn a basic non race thread into something racial. It's like them white bastards live their life hating black people. IescapeNY is the main one! That punk white cracker. I will bet he was beat up all the time by his white peers. Then you have fat ass Pigpen911 and his stupid politcal threads and ignorant welfare section 8 comments. SteelCity steelers she sit on this forum all night long waiting for black on black crime and then decides to post it and them damn scanners. These are prime examples of racists white losers who has nothing going on in their lives, especially sexually! lol
Youre not even literate at being a troll. Hang it up Crack Baby
procol harum

Rochester, NY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is a lot of whites like myself work in the city, and well you do get to see a lot of blacks instead of the one or 2 per street in our nice suburban neighborhoods. Conclusion is holy cow whats wrong with these people. Yes there are some whites that make me sad for the human race also. In large though listen to how the majority of blacks speak to one another on any given street in the city and if you are a regular hard working "joe" black or white chances are you will be repulsed. I work closely with a black man he is hard working married man and takes pride and care in his family, and he is saddened when we are downtown by a bus stop or any place with a lot of black youth and you here what they are saying or doing. BTW yes there are prejudice people on this site black and white but by no means does it make you prejudice if you are white and point out the problems facing the city and black people. White's commit crimes to don't get me wrong.
I donated my time and rang the Bell for the Salvation Army one Christmas Season right out in front of Midtown. The brotha's were literally dealing drugs within 3 feet of me and running scams on people getting off the bus. These freaking guys were like wind up toys with their springs wound too tight. It was scam, scam, scam, drugs, drugs, drugs, sham, sham, sham, with them the whole shift. They never took a break. It's a shame that they couldn't put that kind of focus on a job or an education.
procol harum

Rochester, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know anything about black people except that crap they see on TV. That's what kills me. They get on here and post racist shit of what they see on tv. Unless you lived with a black, has black friends, walked in the same shoes as blacks, they shouldn't be talking about black people.
Yeah, that Dr. Huxtable was one scary ghetto mother f***er.

While we're on Bill Cosby...
Here's a guy who tried to put you in a good light and when he turned around and asked you to take responsibility and follow through, you all f***ing rejected him. Too much work to bother? It's much easier to follow Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons dogma that you are victims and to stand there waiting for your hand-out.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
Everytime I log on and come to this damn forum, there is a racist thread bashing black people. There are way more anti-black threads on here than so-called anti-whites. The white crackers on here will turn a basic non race thread into something racial. It's like them white bastards live their life hating black people. IescapeNY is the main one! That punk white cracker. I will bet he was beat up all the time by his white peers. Then you have fat ass Pigpen911 and his stupid politcal threads and ignorant welfare section 8 comments. SteelCity steelers she sit on this forum all night long waiting for black on black crime and then decides to post it and them damn scanners. These are prime examples of racists white losers who has nothing going on in their lives, especially sexually! lol
Seeing that you had to bring me into your racist rant,I will feed the racist troll once again(you)O.K.? 1) If you are so upset by logging on these threads why do you?- 2)More racist white rants against blacks,you got to be either blind,a liar or an idiot to say that when all you and the famous Racist Rhonda do is post anti white rants at every chance you get.-3)At 5'10" and 165 lbs I am far from a "fat ass" as you said.- 4)Sorry that you get upset about the fact that over 80%+ of your peers in the city are on some sort of goverment hand outs and over 73% of all babies born to your peers are born out of wedlock to mothers that don't have a clue who the father is.Sorry that only 10% of your peers never make it out of high school and drop out.-4)You said that SCS waits all night for one of your peers to commit a crime,she doesn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for that to happen.You do know that the media only reports appox.10% of the crimes commited everyday in the city don't you?-5)On one of your other rants on this thread you said that whites only know what they see on TV,you might be right,but when we see nothinng but blacks killing blacks along with the shootings,stabbings,ect what do you expect them to think?-6)Tell us how you get away with all of your racist slurs against whites while the whites would get banned from Topix? Could it be because of double standards? You bet it is.-7) It makes me feel great that I get under your thin skin so much,it makes me try harder to prove what a racist you and your crew really are. Thanks and have a lousy day.Your friend,PP911.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
You would like to BELIEVE that I'm all the posters on the "Asphalt Jungle live scanner feed"...I hate to disappoint you, I'm not! And it cracks me up that my imposter, who has been using my registered username ever since I busted him being Wyle Dapes/Helen (answering himself and neglecting to change usernames)has tricked you into thinking that we are the same person. This shows me that you are more ignorant than I orginally thought. You, dear, are one of two of the biggest racists on here! And you know this. Not quite sure who you are trying to convince...yourself?

Location hidden

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 5'9" 165lbs?! Boy, you will get your ass kicked then. I am about your height, but weigh a little more. That's right, I am ranting anti-white. And your racist comments just won't go away. you can think what you want anout blacks, chump, You can shove these stats at me, they still don't mean a thing. but whites people like you will always look at black in a negative light. I don't give a shit what a racist white thinks about the black race anyways. I live my life, I can't worry about another person or race. If it bothers you about what blacks do, why don't you go hold a march or something? Or get on TV and publicly say the stuff you say on here? You and steel city care so much, do something about it! Don't get on here with racists comments. If you are such a man with balls, I dare your ass to go out and make a difference. Your stanken ass feels so justified when you do here about black on black crime. Like another poster said on here, One of these days, a black person might give you mouth to mouth resusitation.
WOW! Another racist post from the big bad Black Daddy X.You sure do have the keyboard tought guy thing down pat Zippy which is funny when you never show up for the "meetings" you set up.I guess I shouldn't be surpised as it is typical of your type if you know what I mean sonny. Now why don't you craw back under your little rock and let the adults talk.Your racist rants are getting old and your lies are making you look more like the racist fool that you are already. It must be hell knowing that you will never be anything but a loser that has nothing but hate in your life.--- BTW: how is that rent-a-cop job going? Let me know where it is so I can buy you a cup of coffee someday O.K.?
procol harum

Rochester, NY

#22 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
bleh bleh bleh....I don't give a shit what a racist white thinks about the black race anyways. I live my life, I can't worry about another person or race...bleh bleh bleh
Oh, really? You might want to check in with the hamster that started this thread. You two trolls need to get your stories straight.

Oh yeah, I'm still white. THAT'S RIGHT BABY, STILL LIVING THE DREAM!!!!! You have no idea and you never will!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that you had to bring me into your racist rant,I will feed the racist troll once again(you)O.K.? 1) If you are so upset by logging on these threads why do you?- 2)More racist white rants against blacks,you got to be either blind,a liar or an idiot to say that when all you and the famous Racist Rhonda do is post anti white rants at every chance you get.-3)At 5'10" and 165 lbs I am far from a "fat ass" as you said.- 4)Sorry that you get upset about the fact that over 80%+ of your peers in the city are on some sort of goverment hand outs and over 73% of all babies born to your peers are born out of wedlock to mothers that don't have a clue who the father is.Sorry that only 10% of your peers never make it out of high school and drop out.-4)You said that SCS waits all night for one of your peers to commit a crime,she doesn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for that to happen.You do know that the media only reports appox.10% of the crimes commited everyday in the city don't you?-5)On one of your other rants on this thread you said that whites only know what they see on TV,you might be right,but when we see nothinng but blacks killing blacks along with the shootings,stabbings,ect what do you expect them to think?-6)Tell us how you get away with all of your racist slurs against whites while the whites would get banned from Topix? Could it be because of double standards? You bet it is.-7) It makes me feel great that I get under your thin skin so much,it makes me try harder to prove what a racist you and your crew really are. Thanks and have a lousy day.Your friend,PP911.
pigpen911 SPANKS Black Daddy X AGAIN!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
black daddy x

You should give your denial a rest and listen to the Police scanner or read the "Asphalt Jungle live scanner feed" as it is 100% accurate to the scanner...

It R what it B and denial will get you and yours NO WHERE.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 9, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
black daddy x
You should give your denial a rest and listen to the Police scanner or read the "Asphalt Jungle live scanner feed" as it is 100% accurate to the scanner...
Like that is going to happen-lol-. Like BDX sezs,hes don't care as long as hes get his.He/she/it only care about him/herself and nothing else. Don't forget in BDX's world,it is always someone else's and "whitey's" fault. Can we all say troll and loser??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 9, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
black daddy x
Exactly!

Location hidden

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
It will never happen,after all he has been a victim because of the system all of his/her life.If you don't believe me just ask him or for that fact ask any of his peers,you will get the same answer.They are always the victims in their own minds and are owed everything in life for free. That is what our goverment have breed into people like him.

Rochester, NY

#28 Oct 9, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dear, can kiss my black ass. Try it, you might like it! lol
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 38 min South Wedge Tarde... 18
Thousands of abandoned homes in Rochester 59 min South Wedge Tarde... 8
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 2 hr rochmetro 5
Second Arrest in Assault on Rochester Police Of... 2 hr South Wedge Tarde... 9
Fake Pastors Walk with RPD to Meet Community 2 hr rochmetro 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr let the truth be ... 6,444
misdemeanor reckless driving = Wanted Poster 7 hr Enter Username 6
•••
•••
Henrietta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henrietta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henrietta People Search