DID "SLAMMER" commit suicide????

Posted in the Henrietta Forum

semper fi forever

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Wow, Wease's man won, oh well. Slammer,was WRONG again!!!!!!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Still here D. If you are trying to infer that I believe either candidate will make a difference you are sorely mistaken.My only goal is to encourage the people in the small market of Rochester NY to realize that Alan brother wease el levin is a phony and a hypocrite.

In truth I believe both parties are one in the same and they only wish for more power..Alan is very adept at pretending he cares but is wholly bought and sold by the people who own him and he only cares about himself and that is a fact.I Know you have a deft interest in keeping him going no matter how damaging it is to his health.Alan is a chameleon of many shapes and colors but the one color he loves is green as in money .
slamming

Hilton, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Clear Channel Pours “The Brew” Down the Drain. Clear Channel Media and Entertainment is playing musical chairs . It seems the classic rock station (“The Brew”) wasn’t cutting it in the numbers game so CC has pulled the plug on it.

Is it possible that Alan is so old that he might have to start taking time off from work ??

It is any ones guess how old he truly is and as Alan has admitted the job he has is very stressful and No doctor in the world would want to put a feeble old man under any more duress than Alan already is .Could it be pride or him needing to work well past the average age of a healthy American Worker to take care of financial needs that will never allow him to retire.He is indeed a very selfish cruel man who only cares about himself and that is the truth
slamming

Hilton, NY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Is it possible that Alan is so old that he might have to start taking time off from work ??
It is any ones guess how old he truly is and as Alan has admitted the job he has is very stressful and No doctor in the world would want to put a feeble old man under any more duress than Alan already is .Could it be pride or him needing to work well past the average age of a healthy American Worker to take care of financial needs that will never allow him to retire.He is indeed a very selfish cruel man who only cares about himself and that is the truth
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Talk about getting old!!!!!!! You posted the same GARBAGE, TWICE!!!!!!! Early, onset, of DEMENTIA!!!!! Caused, by BAD DENTAL CARE!!!!!!!! We told you, it was going to cost you your health, now, you'll be drooling all over yourself, and your, favorite, rubber, blowup doll!!!! So sad, so, very, very sad!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
In the interest of public disclosure I would like to demand that Alan the brother Wease el Levin release his tax returns so that the people in the small market of Rochester NY know how wealthy Alan Levin is.

He earns an incredible amount of money and enjoys many perks at the tax payer expense that prove that he is a hypocrite.Besides the fact that Alan has a daughter that he abandoned and is still on relying on the government for medical care and disability benefits Alan is very adept at taking advantage of ever loop hole named to man to further himself at the tax payer expense.The rich have been doing this to the working man since time began but Alan is astute at actually convincing people that he lives the life of a middle class family...
He in no way wants people to know he has free vehicles that he does not pay for including insurance.He receives numerous benefits that allow him to live the life of a true one percenter and does everything he can to hide that fact from the people he deceives on a daily basis.
In essence he will never ever let the people know how rich he is so as to continue to lie and deceive them for his personal gain.My only goal it to expose Alan as the hypocritical liar that he is and allow the people in the small market of Rochester NY to see how he uses them to further his own financial gain.He truly is a very very selfish man and that is a fact.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
He's not running for public office!!!!!! He has a JOB, that he loves, and he's paid very very well. He owes you NOTHING, and you have absolutely, no right to demand, ANYTHING from him. You don't like him, CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Why do you keep bringing up his daughter, from his first marriage???????? She's over forty years old, she stays with him, every summer, she has a job, he paid support for her,he did everything the court ordered him to do, and that's a FACT!!!!!!!!!I don't know what free vehicles, you're talking about, he does drive loaners, from time to time, as do I, but he has his own insurance. I've told you time and time again, that, your bad dental care, is going to affect your MENTAL HEALTH!!!!! Well, it's apparent, that it has!!!! SAD, SAD, SAD LITTLE MAN!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Alan is a deceitful liar and a fraud and that is a fact.A true friend would have had Daves back when he was dismissed .Instead Alan did what he always has done and only worried about himself.

He is always looking out for himself and uses the people in the small radio market for his own advantages.Even his charity does not help people with their medical bills and instead believes that buying a child a play station will help them with self esteem .If Alan was ever honest with people he would have to admit that he probably does not even donate his own
money .But hey Alan gets free publicity and he defends Rochester from people who make fun of it.Wow ,I guess that gives him a pass to behave loud and crude at the local restaurants.Alan is a user and a beggar who is not a good person.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
You keep bringing up Dave Kane, and you're WRONG on that one too!!!! What else is new??????? Have you ever been right??????????
Anyone, who know ANYTHING, about radio, knows, that Wease had Kaneo's back. This one, is real easy, just call, Dave and ask him. Did you also you to BASH Eddie Meath, for buy kids toys, when they were in the hospital??????????
slammer

Hilton, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Can you show me proof that Alan defended kano after he knew he was fired? Alan went on the air knowing Dave was no longer there and he did not say anything about how disgraceful it was and he in no way defended him on the air and that is a fact.Some friend.

If you can prove he defended Dave on the air please let me know ,other wise your just another user claiming to care about people and are a hypocrite .fac are facts
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
slammer wrote:
Can you show me proof that Alan defended kano after he knew he was fired? Alan went on the air knowing Dave was no longer there and he did not say anything about how disgraceful it was and he in no way defended him on the air and that is a fact.Some friend.
If you can prove he defended Dave on the air please let me know ,other wise your just another user claiming to care about people and are a hypocrite .fac are facts
Hey, A-HOLE, just call him and ask, Dave will be more than willing to discuss it with you!!! Don't keep posting BULL $HIT, when you have no facts!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFO experts say 'we are not alone' 1 hr Andarz Abedini 9
Praise, complaints as RTS Transit Center opens 4 hr HandsUpDontShoot 1
Ferguson protestors burned down Midtown Plaza 5 hr Jethro 5
Alan Morrell, The Spaghetti Warehouse and Black... 5 hr HandsUpDontShoot 1
meh 5 hr raindowwhaloth 1
what dirty fking n *****gg******rs need 6 hr Gary 1
13 Wham Refuse to Include Mugshot of White Murd... 6 hr Racistrhonda Crot... 3
Henrietta Dating
Find my Match

Henrietta People Search