Man injured in city shooting

Oct 4, 2011 Full story: Democrat & Chronicle 9

A 31-year-old man was shot Monday morning after an argument in northeast Rochester.

Full Story
Average Joe

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2011
How come they don't say "Greece Man Shot"???
chuckyy

Victor, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Average Joe wrote:
How come they don't say "Greece Man Shot"???
Very simple,it was a jigg that was shot little white slut.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Another savage running wild in the streets with no reguards for life.Good God these "people" are animals and it is time to treat them like what they are.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2011
The RPD love it when there is a shooting, cause they all get to meet in the same place, stand around doing nothing, then make plans to go meet for a 90 minute donut break at a donut place somewhere out in the burbs.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 6, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
The RPD love it when there is a shooting, cause they all get to meet in the same place, stand around doing nothing, then make plans to go meet for a 90 minute donut break at a donut place somewhere out in the burbs.
They have to go to the burbs,it isn't safe in the city with all of the savages running wild in the streets.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2011
chucky, pigpen911 and rcistfire: YOU WILL GET NO SLEEP FOR THOSE COMMENTS. I HOPE YOU NEVER ARE A VICTIM OF A CRIME OR MURDERED BY SOME MANIAC BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE AT BECOMING A VICTIM A LOT FASTER THAN YOU THINK. IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU 3 SEE HAPPINESS AT THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU SHAME IS SHOWING AND YOU KNOW IT! WE WILL JUST PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT. THE DEAD: HIS DEBT IS PAID IN FULL ONCE HE DIES. WHEN WILL YOU PAY UP YOURS? IN THIS LIFE OR IN DEATH YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO REPENT. IF NOT, YOU SOUL WILL BURN IN HELL. BE CAREFUL LITTLE TONGUE WHAT YOU SAY. YOU JUST MIGHT PAVE THE WAY FOR THE ENTIRE BODY TO ROT IN HELL. TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT AND BE MADE WHOLE. YOUR SHAME IS UPON YOU. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WROTE, GOD KNOWS, VENGEANCE IS HIS AND HE WILL REPAY. DON'T LOOK IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR PAYMENT, IT'S COMING IN THE FLESH. TRUST AND BELIEVE IT'S COMING. WHAT YOU MEASURE OUT, COMES RIGHT BACK TO YOU. AND YOU DO KNOW THAT AS A MAN LIVE, HE MUST DIE? GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER, YOU NEED TO. SHOWS JUST HOW YOUR IGNORANT PARENTS RAISED YOU. DUMB AS HELL SO YOU GET TO BUST HELL WIDE OPEN. REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN.
chuckyy

Victor, NY

#7 Oct 6, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
chucky, pigpen911 and rcistfire: YOU WILL GET NO SLEEP FOR THOSE COMMENTS. I HOPE YOU NEVER ARE A VICTIM OF A CRIME OR MURDERED BY SOME MANIAC BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE AT BECOMING A VICTIM A LOT FASTER THAN YOU THINK. IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU 3 SEE HAPPINESS AT THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU SHAME IS SHOWING AND YOU KNOW IT! WE WILL JUST PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT. THE DEAD: HIS DEBT IS PAID IN FULL ONCE HE DIES. WHEN WILL YOU PAY UP YOURS? IN THIS LIFE OR IN DEATH YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO REPENT. IF NOT, YOU SOUL WILL BURN IN HELL. BE CAREFUL LITTLE TONGUE WHAT YOU SAY. YOU JUST MIGHT PAVE THE WAY FOR THE ENTIRE BODY TO ROT IN HELL. TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT AND BE MADE WHOLE. YOUR SHAME IS UPON YOU. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WROTE, GOD KNOWS, VENGEANCE IS HIS AND HE WILL REPAY. DON'T LOOK IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR PAYMENT, IT'S COMING IN THE FLESH. TRUST AND BELIEVE IT'S COMING. WHAT YOU MEASURE OUT, COMES RIGHT BACK TO YOU. AND YOU DO KNOW THAT AS A MAN LIVE, HE MUST DIE? GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER, YOU NEED TO. SHOWS JUST HOW YOUR IGNORANT PARENTS RAISED YOU. DUMB AS HELL SO YOU GET TO BUST HELL WIDE OPEN. REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN.
Anything else COON?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
chucky, pigpen911 and rcistfire: YOU WILL GET NO SLEEP FOR THOSE COMMENTS. I HOPE YOU NEVER ARE A VICTIM OF A CRIME OR MURDERED BY SOME MANIAC BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE AT BECOMING A VICTIM A LOT FASTER THAN YOU THINK. IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU 3 SEE HAPPINESS AT THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING. YOU SHAME IS SHOWING AND YOU KNOW IT! WE WILL JUST PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT. THE DEAD: HIS DEBT IS PAID IN FULL ONCE HE DIES. WHEN WILL YOU PAY UP YOURS? IN THIS LIFE OR IN DEATH YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO REPENT. IF NOT, YOU SOUL WILL BURN IN HELL. BE CAREFUL LITTLE TONGUE WHAT YOU SAY. YOU JUST MIGHT PAVE THE WAY FOR THE ENTIRE BODY TO ROT IN HELL. TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT AND BE MADE WHOLE. YOUR SHAME IS UPON YOU. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WROTE, GOD KNOWS, VENGEANCE IS HIS AND HE WILL REPAY. DON'T LOOK IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR PAYMENT, IT'S COMING IN THE FLESH. TRUST AND BELIEVE IT'S COMING. WHAT YOU MEASURE OUT, COMES RIGHT BACK TO YOU. AND YOU DO KNOW THAT AS A MAN LIVE, HE MUST DIE? GET YOUR HOUSES IN ORDER, YOU NEED TO. SHOWS JUST HOW YOUR IGNORANT PARENTS RAISED YOU. DUMB AS HELL SO YOU GET TO BUST HELL WIDE OPEN. REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN.
We went thru this just last week,tell me where I said anything about the victim idiot.If you learn to understand what you read you might have seen that I said "savages" running wild in the streets.How could that be the victim?,dead people don't run.Don't worry about me going to hell,it is a given and it doesn't bother me in the least,save your prayers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Average Joe wrote:
How come they don't say "Greece Man Shot"???
What has a Greece man shot have to do with man shot in NE Rochester?? Your post doesn't make any sense, and it's off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henrietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Second Black Man arrested in rape of teen poste... 28 min dew4794 1
RPD intimidating the court 31 min RacistFireCrotchB... 8
Common core sex ed caught by 6th grade phone pi... 37 min Withheld 40
Kimberly and Beck 98 9 The Breakfast Buzz (Jun '11) 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 59
The Irondequoit Police Department using the dea... 1 hr Denric 4
15 to 30 years for kidnapping the Amish girls a... 1 hr FireCrotch BarnFa... 2
Rambling Riots or Brawlers 1 hr Things never change 3
•••
•••

Henrietta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henrietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henrietta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henrietta
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••