Henning Murders - Day 3

Oct 20, 2010 Full story: WBBJ-TV

Hammock, adds, "I try not to think about it." Not only have they not found the killer, but some residents believe a tragedy like this could actually happen again.

Full Story
Upset

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2010
My heart goes out to the family that lost a love one at the post office on monday. I hope they catch the people that done this. They deserve what ever they get,for taking somebodys wife,mother,daughter,grandmoth er. The people that done this u are a cold hearted person for taking the life of these women.
Sherry

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Nov 9, 2010
So the caption reads "Day Three." I believe we are LONG past that. What is it day 23? I went by the post office on Sunday going to Memphis. There is NO WAY no one heard or seen anything. People of authority need to stay out of coffee and donut shops and solve these murders or it could very well be someone you know or are related to the next time.
welll sherry

Cordova, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2010
on wed. oct 20...(when this story was written) it was day 3....
Sherry

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2010
welll sherry wrote:
on wed. oct 20...(when this story was written) it was day 3....
I'm not an idiot! Apparently you are. I was just stating a fact that it is long past that and still no closer to being solved. I was related to one of the victims and really care about closure. You on the other hand only want to start drama. I don't do drama so find someone else to play with!
well sherry

Cordova, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2010
When did I ever call you an idiot? In fact, when did I ever start any drama??? You need to get a grip...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chase? 7 min Youdontno 21
impeach henning mayor!! 5 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 6
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 5 hr Correct A Big Dump 77
hawkeyes 9 hr Hawkeyes 1
Prostitution Stings (Apr '14) 12 hr we all bleed red 13
state trooper 17 hr scoobie doo 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Henning Dating
Find my Match

Henning Jobs

Henning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henning News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henning

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]