Since: Jun 11

with all the frills upon it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Good gracious, I must have forgot to leave some heat on in here! Brrrr, it's cold. Let me turn the thermostat up....

..........ah, this is better. I love winter as long as I'm sitting cozy and warm inside.

:)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Hiddy Dickens !
I hadn't been over here In so long... I felt lost for a brief moment
*giggle*
*snort*
*giggle*
I took another day off of work and I am trying to tackle my 8 load's of laundry !
Hope your having a wonderful day dear!
Hi Wabbit love ^^^

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Howdy Do, PDitty!

I'm glad you remembered the way here! Have you enjoyed your day off or did you work even harder at home? 8 loads of laundry....wow, that's a lot!

I washed a load of dark clothes last night and didn't think of them again until this evening. I think I put them into the dryer last night but I really can't say for sure. So I've either got a load of wet wrinkled things ready to take a spin or a load of dry wrinkled things that the best iron in the world won't be able to smooth out. I'll get up the courage in a minute to go look.

Say Hi to Wabbit for me. You come back now, ya hear?

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

March Lion and Lamb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Had a great day winning and posting with you. Thanks Dickens. Oh Look there is PD too. YOuuuu Whooo PD - I did a load of towels this evening in case my kids water freezes and they need to bathe.
Little Lamb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Can Wabbit see what you write seriously?
Now that maybe an unpleasant question ladies I don't know, perhaps we need to call a Moderator for an honest judgement.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Pretty Ditty wrote:
Hiddy Dickens !
I hadn't been over here In so long... I felt lost for a brief moment
*giggle*
*snort*
*giggle*
I took another day off of work and I am trying to tackle my 8 load's of laundry !
Hope your having a wonderful day dear!
Hi Wabbit love ^^^
Hi Doll :) I see your posts just fine it`s the 'its' posts that ain`t around long enough for people to see!! BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Good morning, PDitty and Wabbit! Good morning, Jem! And good morning to Friends, far and wide!

"We're having a Heat Wave, a tropical heat wave! Temperature's rising....hmmm....hmmmm..... "

That's all I can remember of that song. But Heat Wave it is, with the temperature at 39 and rising! Beautiful blue skies and bright sunshine. I'm loving it! We'd best enjoy this gorgeous weekend because you know it won't last long.....

It almost puts me in the mood for Spring Cleaning....but I'm going to fight it!

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

To Friends and Visitors, a little welcoming song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Oh, this is so neat! Here's an earlier version of the same song. I love the old Blues recordings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...and now I've got to let my mind roll on and do some house work!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Dickens , I am still working on my 5,000 load's of laundry but Kentucky play's in 20 minutes ....
Guess what that mean's ???
No laundry for at least an hour and a half :)
Hope you are enjoying the snow :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

That's why I love you :)
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Doll :) I see your posts just fine it`s the 'its' posts that ain`t around long enough for people to see!! BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Hiya Dickens!!! Surprise...I came to visit your neck of the woods...hope all is well :)

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

_Word Woman_ wrote:
Hiya Dickens!!! Surprise...I came to visit your neck of the woods...hope all is well :)
What a wonderful surprise, WW! It is a treat to have you join us here! I hope you will enjoy posting with us in Ripley and make it a regular habit.

All is well here....this has been a beautiful sunny day with temps up in the 50's. I hope it was just as pretty on your side of the state.

Pepper has been sick with a sinus infection but she will be as happy as I am to see you here.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful surprise, WW! It is a treat to have you join us here! I hope you will enjoy posting with us in Ripley and make it a regular habit.
All is well here....this has been a beautiful sunny day with temps up in the 50's. I hope it was just as pretty on your side of the state.
Pepper has been sick with a sinus infection but she will be as happy as I am to see you here.
Thanks for the warm welcome, Dickens!!! I need to try to get caught up on the happenings here & then I'll do my best to post regularly...the Greeneville forum has fizzled out b/c of the hateful stalker troll & my hometown forum (Asheville, NC) isn't even worth reading. Anyway, glad to be here :)

***and, Pepper, if you're reading, I hope you feel better soon :)

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Good afternoon, Everyone! Hi WW, PDitty and Wabbit, Jem, Pepper, and All!

WW, you have an open invitation to come post here anytime! It's fun having a friendly newcomer!

Pepper, I hope the meds and a weekend of rest have you well again. You are missed on the threads.

PDitty, I hope you are all caught up on your laundry....for at least a day or two! I know laundry baskets stay full when there are little ones in the home.

Wabbit, It's such a pretty day here, feels like Spring. 60 degrees as I type. But Winter will roar again tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a restful, pleasant Sunday afternoon.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

hello dickens ...
how is my good friend ?

))>><<((

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Is it going to rain? Is it going to snow? Is it going to sleet?

Something ominous is coming. I can hear the theme music from Jaws!

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

what a russsh wrote:
hello dickens ...
how is my good friend ?
))>><<((
Hi Russsh! I'm glad you found the key hidden under the mat....I left it there so you and other friends could come on in even if I wasn't home.

I'm doing great. I hope you are too. I bet you've seen some rough winter weather in your northern town.

Natalie

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Hello Dickens stopped in for a hug . I am glad to see you at home .

“In my Easter bonnet”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

It is snowing!

With our recent ice-coated tree limbs falling, power outages, frozen truck doors, bitter cold temps, you might think I wouldn't get so excited over the beautiful white stuff but I can't help it! Oooh, it gladdens my heart and thrills my soul to see the feathery flakes drifting down.

Aah, beautiful, magical Winter Delight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,541 - 6,560 of6,723
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Henning Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance