First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Oct 2, 2013
whatever wrote:
The reason we have Republicans around Tennessee now (after decades of Democratic control) is b/c the Democratic Party started turning way way left! Reid, Pelosi, Kennedy, Carter, Schumer, Obama.
If the Democrats were actually "moderate" they might win but not by being pro-abortion, against Christians, for bigger government control, higher taxes, you name it!
There are many good republicans who believe in Helping people and being fair.
The TEA PARTY is now targeting some of these good people and trying to oust them to put in unseasoned narrow- minded ideological backwards people who will not work for the good of our country..
Time for tea party to go home.. We need a house that will pay our bills..
Just read that there are enough moderate repubs to pass a clean resolution ..
Whew! Hope old school and intelligent faction of Republican Party regroups!
Patriot

Ripley, TN

#22 Oct 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many good republicans who believe in Helping people and being fair.
The TEA PARTY is now targeting some of these good people and trying to oust them to put in unseasoned narrow- minded ideological backwards people who will not work for the good of our country..
Time for tea party to go home.. We need a house that will pay our bills..
Just read that there are enough moderate repubs to pass a clean resolution ..
Whew! Hope old school and intelligent faction of Republican Party regroups!
"We need a house that pays our bills"? WTH? The nation is $17 TRILLION in debt & the GOP (conservative members anyway) wants to do something about it & you actually say we should "pay the bills"?

Democrats don't think we have a spending problem. Obama says raising the national debt ceiling isn't increasing the debt! And this guy attended Harvard?

Get your brain out of your butt and wake up!
buckwheat

Jackson, TN

#23 Oct 3, 2013
No one or the government is ever out of debt. You have property taxes and utility bills coming all the time. The US government takes in billions a day to service the debt. You need to get your head out of your butt and realize this whole thing is bigger than whats in your wallet. Corporations borrow money every day and stay in business. Probably the one you work for if you work

United States

#24 Oct 3, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
No one or the government is ever out of debt. You have property taxes and utility bills coming all the time. The US government takes in billions a day to service the debt. You need to get your head out of your butt and realize this whole thing is bigger than whats in your wallet. Corporations borrow money every day and stay in business. Probably the one you work for if you work
Agree with buckwheat::::

On personal level I am payingonty bills that I did not make::: but it is my legal duty as a spouse to do so.,,

And I do....

House if representatives needs to be sued for obstruction of justice in attempting to obstruct law of land::: aca...

They are defaukting on their duties snd shoukd be monetarily sued
Patriot

Ripley, TN

#25 Oct 3, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
The state of Tennessee doesn't carry a debt over every year b/c our Constitution requires a balanced budget. Cuts have to be made, taxes raised or bonds sold but no debt is allowed to be borrowed" and carried over.

Your head is six feet inside your butt apparently b/c you don't know the difference.

Corporations ARE PRIVATE- the US government is financed only by tax dollars (our's). Only the Federal Government can print unlimited amounts of money or just create money from nothing. Corporations don't and can't print money or create it like the Federal Reserve does. I suggest you take Economics 101 b/c you are clearly mistaken.
Patriot

Ripley, TN

#26 Oct 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with buckwheat::::
On personal level I am payingonty bills that I did not make::: but it is my legal duty as a spouse to do so.,,
And I do....
House if representatives needs to be sued for obstruction of justice in attempting to obstruct law of land::: aca...
They are defaukting on their duties snd shoukd be monetarily sued
Oh brother you are really clueless! How is the House "defaulting" on their responsibilities? They have a Constitutional role to play just as the Senate does. For seven years the Senate, under Democrat Harry Reid did NOT pass a budget even though it is REQUIRED under the Constitution! Why weren't you screaming then that they were "defaulting" on their duties?

On ObamaCare the bill was originated in the Senate even though the Constitution clearly states that ALL TAX BILLS HAVE TO ORIGINATE IN THE HOUSE! Did Democrats care? Of course not. They ignored the law of the land and rammed it through on Christmas Eve!

United States

#27 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother you are really clueless! How is the House "defaulting" on their responsibilities? They have a Constitutional role to play just as the Senate does. For seven years the Senate, under Democrat Harry Reid did NOT pass a budget even though it is REQUIRED under the Constitution! Why weren't you screaming then that they were "defaulting" on their duties?
On ObamaCare the bill was originated in the Senate even though the Constitution clearly states that ALL TAX BILLS HAVE TO ORIGINATE IN THE HOUSE! Did Democrats care? Of course not. They ignored the law of the land and rammed it through on Christmas Eve!
So... Are you a TEAPARTIEr? Do you condone that the tea party is holding our country hostage

Do you condone that they are targeting many well seasoned , good republicans and trying to oust them in order to replace them with ultra right wing conservatives who seem to support a myth of returning to a past that is long gone ?
Patriot

Ripley, TN

#28 Oct 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So... Are you a TEAPARTIEr? Do you condone that the tea party is holding our country hostage
Do you condone that they are targeting many well seasoned , good republicans and trying to oust them in order to replace them with ultra right wing conservatives who seem to support a myth of returning to a past that is long gone ?
The "Tea Party"? Democrats & Obama refuse to sit down with the Republicans (although Obama will sit down & talk with Iran's President). Are you an Occupy Wall Street nut?

Obama has added over $7 Trillion in debt in 5 years. When Bush asked for the national debt limit be raised Obama said it "was unpatriotic". So what is it now Mr Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Dept in Lauderdale County (Apr '14) 14 min Sweepyface 123
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min Stu 7866 19,947
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 1 hr Dickens1 91
Veterinarian 3 hr Fran Martin 1
Woman in area scamming people for money 6 hr always pondering 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,243
Pain Management Doctor 23 hr Sweepyface 10
More from around the web

Henning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]