Gennie Ruth Cheatham is a Country Superstar

Posted in the Henning Forum

Edna

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Everytime I hear Gennie Ruth my heart gets so excited. She is the prettiest Black country star I have ever seen. She looks fantastic on the stage and sings up a storm. I love her music. Congratulations
Dave N

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2008
I agree. I saw her at the Mason Temple in Memphis and she did a great job. She had on a black western cowgirl suit and black boots with a clack western hat. She looked beautiful and I agree, the girl can pick and sing country.
George K

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Gennie Ruth been doing it a long time. Hats off to the Black Queen of country. She can throw down.
Nita A

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Congratulations. Gennie Ruth sings in Nashville all the time. she is good.
Pam the Ram

Memphis, TN

#5 Sep 8, 2008
What are we waiting for? give it up for Gennie Ruth Cheatham. The Black Queen of Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min miss tuffet 148,692
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 8 min KatBrownKohl 838
stabbed 23 min guest 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Manbrahmos 19,194
why can't ripley police di their job 2 hr sleepyhead 16
Ronda Childress's very own Blog! (Nov '10) 3 hr DAB 24
Young whites in Memphis! 9 hr BenQQ 5
•••
•••
Henning Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henning Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000