Two Killed Inside Post Office

Two Killed Inside Post Office

There are 4 comments on the MyFoxMemphis story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Two Killed Inside Post Office. In it, MyFoxMemphis reports that:

Two female postal workers have been shot and killed inside a post office in Henning, Tennessee after a robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxMemphis.

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#3 Nov 11, 2010

MEMPHIS, Tenn.(AP)— A couple questioned in connection with the slaying of two U.S. Postal Service workers in West Tennessee claim they are being harassed by federal agents.

According to WMC-TV of Memphis, Sammie Lee Haley and his wife, Latasha, say they have been shadowed by postal investigators for the past week.

Retail clerk Paula Robinson and rural letter carrier Judy Spray were found fatally shot inside the Henning post office Oct. 18. No one has been arrested.

Attorney Robert Hutton, representing the Haleys, said he sent a cease and desist letter Monday to federal officials but has not heard back. WMC quoted a spokesman for the postal inspector's office as being unaware of the letter, and could only say the slayings are still under investigation.

Information from: WMC-TV,

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Thanks for the info.
kevin jones

#5 Nov 11, 2010
isnt sammy the one that runs the lane in henning

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#6 Nov 11, 2010
kevin jones wrote:
isnt sammy the one that runs the lane in henning
Kevin I'm not sure. The investagators are doing everything in their power to solve this. Just because we don't hear anything doesn't mean that there isn't anything to hear. God is on this, Kevin. Judy is my cousin but Judy is also a child of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 1,942
good federal / state criminal lawyer... go Wed guest 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Wed _FLATLINE-------- 13,696
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Tue Kingfish 154
Halloween Mon J Lo 2
Trump Oct 24 vote 1
Cricket Oct 23 Serious 2

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance