Posted in the Henning Forum

dee

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2010
wat kind of person is he
natasha

Ripley, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2010
i hear he is a good officer, but dont take any b/s though. why do you ask?
blackbarbie

Ripley, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Hey I just came across this site and know the guy you are asking about. He is pretty cool, quiet and to himself sometimes. It takes a minute for him to trust a person, or even befriend a person but all in all he's okay. He has his faults but guess what, we all do. Happy Hunting
really dont care

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2010
who knows sgt Morris
thatsme

Midland, TX

#5 May 26, 2011
he's a jerk he cheated on his baby mama with some young girl named rissa coleman from deysburg so he gets no love from me
blackbarbie

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2011
I dont think you really know what you are talking about.he is not like that and all he ever talks about is his child and the mother. HELL i wish my baby daddy talked about me and his child like he talks about his.
amber smith

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2011
If its the officer Starks I know he gave me a ticket and helped me when I went to court. I tried to thank him and the first thing he said is" you are somebodys child, and I would hope and pray that someone would be gracious to my little girl", beside where in the hell is Midland Tx.?
blackbarbie

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
yeah where is Midland Tx., all I can say is if I find that he is available I'M ALL in.
amber smith

United States

#9 Aug 2, 2011
He"s cute but too manly, doesnt seem like he has a fun side to him. Do you think he dates outside of his race, cause if he does .(white girl coming)
blackbarbie

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2011
I sure in the hell hope not, leave some good black men to some good black women
amber smith

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Honey please, all I can say is that he is fair game. now and days color is not a problem, ALL women want is a good man, not perfect but good.
Mandy S

Ripley, TN

#12 Aug 10, 2011
I dont know about Starks but the new officer in Henning is HOT!!
Henningtaxpayer

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2011
I dont know about Starks but the new officer in Henning is HOT!!
So which new officer are you talking about Mandy S.
itsme

Midland, TX

#14 Oct 29, 2011
dee wrote:
wat kind of person is he
why do you ask?
itsme

Midland, TX

#15 Oct 29, 2011
blackbarbie wrote:
I dont think you really know what you are talking about.he is not like that and all he ever talks about is his child and the mother. HELL i wish my baby daddy talked about me and his child like he talks about his.
you clearly don't know him... he's a FAKE... I'm just saying!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local attorney 1 hr Stupid 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... 23 hr Ashy 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Fri Alex Nicole 13,716
News TVA Wells Fri pablo 1
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Thu anon 5
N&N Waste (Apr '11) Thu Izzy-_- 19

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages