Henning Postal Shooting Update

Henning Postal Shooting Update

There are 73 comments on the WREG story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Henning Postal Shooting Update. In it, WREG reports that:

Mary Hammock is appalled at reports that a fake camera was installed at the Henning post office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a son

AOL

#62 Oct 23, 2010
i know there was a camera hanging up in the left corner of the place observing the area were the cash register is.i never knew it was fake.i have been there many times to visit momma in the morning before she started her route.i will miss you momma.
concerned

United States

#63 Oct 23, 2010
Why can't someone look into the fact that the post office has been saying for months they are running out of money and won't install cameras in all the small post offices because it costs too much, but the truth is that they have money to put GPS trackers in city carrier mail trucks and are even installing dash camera's in mail trucks in Chattanooga. Don't let them fool you, it is not for anyone's safety!! They are trying to keep track of employees for their own purposes!!
Paul

Winfield, MO

#64 Oct 24, 2010
The only camera's they would be interested in using are the ones in the work area to try and catch a employee doing something wrong. The postal service is no longer worried about their employees safety, they are only worried about making their numbers so they can get their bonuses justified. This is a disgrace.
meee

Charlotte, NC

#65 Oct 24, 2010
roy h newsom wrote:
They were two losers doing a menial job. A job a monkey could do. They weren't important
Do you realize their children could read this? What do you do for a living? These ladies went to work and lost their lives you idiot....I don't care if they were postal works or garbage men their lives were not menial! We sit back and wonder why these 2 wonderful people had to lose their lives...when people like you are still here on earth! Your a worthless waste of good air...!
guest

Blytheville, AR

#66 Oct 24, 2010
Why are so few details being released about this story? If one postal worker escaped, why was she unable to give a description of the suspect(s)?? If police would release this information maybe the public could help solve this horrific crime.
guest 101

United States

#67 Oct 25, 2010
kim wrote:
I have been in there and those women were hateful. I didn't like them very much
Regardless of whether your encounter was a pleasant one or not, these people did not deserve this. We all have outside stressors going on and we can't be happy 100% of the time. Either way, they didn't deserve this terrible murder.
bjl38464

Columbia, TN

#68 Oct 25, 2010
some reports say the 2 slain workers were alone--some say one worker survived. which is correct? if one survived what did they see or hear? where in post office were bodies located? did survivor call 911? so many ?'s from retired postal clerk-------
roy h newsom

Newnan, GA

#69 Oct 25, 2010
I've got some fake cameras for sale. They look totally real. They have red lights and everything. The lights blink via a 9v battery. 40.00 each. They even have what looks like a cord attached to them. Simply drill a hole in a wall and push the cord in. They really look real. Great safety measure.
MEMPHIS

Lexington Park, MD

#70 Oct 26, 2010
Everyone, the Sheriff department was aware of what was going on...lauderdale county sherriff's sister who worked at halls postal service testified a drug package agains a drug dealer who recently go 25 years...she was receiving threats so they move her to henning. She was afraid to go to work monday; therefore she called someone else in...they should have had security knowing an employee was receiving threat, now two people are dead.
chickie

Norcross, GA

#71 Oct 26, 2010
MEMPHIS wrote:
Everyone, the Sheriff department was aware of what was going on...lauderdale county sherriff's sister who worked at halls postal service testified a drug package agains a drug dealer who recently go 25 years...she was receiving threats so they move her to henning. She was afraid to go to work monday; therefore she called someone else in...they should have had security knowing an employee was receiving threat, now two people are dead.
And now that you have blasted that out on topix, do you feel better? You realize there is still an investigation going on right? Info that the sheriffs dept has may be being kept on the low for a reason! I know everyone wants to find who killed these 2 women...but what you say on here could ruin that! Loose lips. sink ships!!
GUEST

Kent, OH

#72 Oct 26, 2010
MEMPHIS wrote:
Everyone, the Sheriff department was aware of what was going on...lauderdale county sherriff's sister who worked at halls postal service testified a drug package agains a drug dealer who recently go 25 years...she was receiving threats so they move her to henning. She was afraid to go to work monday; therefore she called someone else in...they should have had security knowing an employee was receiving threat, now two people are dead.
Who you trying to fool "FOOL" i can buy them all day long for 9.99 . Anybody interested. It's absurb, trying to make a profit off of the lives of murdered people. IDIOT
'
WRONG AGAIN

Ripley, TN

#73 Nov 6, 2010
MEMPHIS wrote:
Everyone, the Sheriff department was aware of what was going on...lauderdale county sherriff's sister who worked at halls postal service testified a drug package agains a drug dealer who recently go 25 years...she was receiving threats so they move her to henning. She was afraid to go to work monday; therefore she called someone else in...they should have had security knowing an employee was receiving threat, now two people are dead.
she NEVER worked at Halls. Always Henning. She was off Monday because she worked saturday for someone else. This is the very reason they aren't releasing updates on the case. People like you make up crap on your own.
chickie

United States

#74 Nov 8, 2010
WRONG AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>she NEVER worked at Halls. Always Henning. She was off Monday because she worked saturday for someone else. This is the very reason they aren't releasing updates on the case. People like you make up crap on your own.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 14 min Alex Nicole 7,771
High School Principal 6 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 26
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 9 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,517
Report Jcm exposed site 24/7 17 hr Dickens1 8
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 23 hr Izzy-_- 12,838
Is Allison hunt covering up Jessica chambers mu... Sun rc barnes is racist 5
James H. Williams (Mar '09) Sun painter also 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages