First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fan

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Do you think he has the right to answer his question he is asked on the way he feels about it
Imma fan too

Ripley, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2013
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that he pretty much just quoted what the bible says and got suspended from the show for that. What is this world coming to when you can't even simply state a fact from a book without being reprimanded?!
Imma fan too

Ripley, TN

#3 Dec 18, 2013
And of course he has the right to answer the question how he wants to I mean HELLO that's why we live in America. Freedom of speech, duh A&E! Just makes me sick.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 18, 2013
He and the Duck Dynasty crew need to tell A & E bye bye.
He had every right to state the truth about homosexuality.
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2013
You can say anything about anybody but if you criticize homosexuality you will be attacked as if you slandered motherhood and apple pie. They are the most intolerant group in the world.
dude

Memphis, TN

#6 Dec 19, 2013
Demons tremble when they hear the name JESUS . Pretty soon your pastor could be arrested for preaching against homosexuality. Wake up folks
Jellio

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2013
dude wrote:
Demons tremble when they hear the name JESUS . Pretty soon your pastor could be arrested for preaching against homosexuality. Wake up folks
Folks I know I am probably the only person in the world that doesn't watch DD. Never have.
I don't know what exactly happened but I'm gathering that the media is trying to force us to believe in man over The Word of The Land.
I am not going to judge. There is no need. It has already been made clear. Probably one of the easiest message to comprehend in the Bible.
I know a few and they are good people. That is as far as my opinion goes concerning them.
This is something that they have to work out with God.
We know what the Bible says and that's enough for me.
Good for DD whatever it was he said.
Oh yeah, dude, you are so right.
dude

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 19, 2013
I have to agree with Phil thata vajajay is more desireable than a greasy manhole

Since: Mar 12

Ripley, MS

#9 Dec 19, 2013
He has the right to speak as he pleases. Our constitution clearly says freedom of speech. An our constitution was founded by the HOLY BIBLE. Which hasn't change an Phil has the right to speak freely as well as religiously. That's his God given right. What is the word coming to??
person

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Dec 19, 2013
Its amazing to me how worked up everyone gets about a celebrity saying something. Focus on more important matters. This is so petty compared to things being done under the governmental table.
Believer

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2013
Yes, this Phil is a Christain and doesn't care who knows it. it might be petty to some people but i'd much rather base life on Gods word than our goverment who lies every breath they take.
power in numbers

Ripley, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2013
I think we should give A&E a little of their own medicine, I will not watch anything on A&E until they let Phil back on air. Being Queer is against gods law. What did he say about the blacks that was so bad, that he worked along beside them in the fields, heck I did the same thing. All that sad is we were poor like them and had to work to eat, unlike today where one can live off the government and not work a day in their lives. Join with me and boycott A&E.
Ole Skool

Ripley, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2013
power in numbers wrote:
I think we should give A&E a little of their own medicine, I will not watch anything on A&E until they let Phil back on air. Being Queer is against gods law. What did he say about the blacks that was so bad, that he worked along beside them in the fields, heck I did the same thing. All that sad is we were poor like them and had to work to eat, unlike today where one can live off the government and not work a day in their lives. Join with me and boycott A&E.
I'm with you 100%. I think they proved that A&E really stands for> A__holes&Eggheads. They are stupid as a box of rocks.
Fact

Ripley, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2013
DD is everywhere you look now, literally! They are making money like crazy on novelty items not to mention their show & their "original" business to begin with. If I was them and they did my daddy that way I would tell them to kiss my butt & leave! They have enough money to buy themselves out of any contract I guarantee ya.
fact

Ripley, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2013
They can't leave because they are under contract.
dude

Toone, TN

#16 Dec 22, 2013
He is pretty stupid to make comments period. We don't need his opinion on anything, except maybe duck hunting. He really was stupid to make the comment that blacks were better off during Jim Crow days. I am white and I know they were not. I notice Duck Dynasty has a lottery ticket with Tennessee Lottery. Isn't gambling a sin too. I choose not to get my information from rednecks
Believer

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2013
Dude, He has the right to say anything he wants,anytime he wants or are you trying to change the amendments of the US yourself. he has every right to say what he thinks or believes as well as me or you.
Ole Skool

Ripley, TN

#18 Dec 22, 2013
dude wrote:
He is pretty stupid to make comments period. We don't need his opinion on anything, except maybe duck hunting. He really was stupid to make the comment that blacks were better off during Jim Crow days. I am white and I know they were not. I notice Duck Dynasty has a lottery ticket with Tennessee Lottery. Isn't gambling a sin too. I choose not to get my information from rednecks
But Rednecks are the only people left who have"common sense". It seems that all the US government and most of the media etc. have long since lost whatever common sense they ever had,just look at the idiotic Tv shows that are on these days. Phil Robertson and family remind us what TV is supposed to be,wholesome and God fearing. My hat is off to them,my TV is turned off for all but a few of the so called shows on the air these days.
Believer

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2013
Way to go Ole Skool, good comment. Some people think they can say anything but others don't have the right. he did state something he believes and what's in the Bible. if anyone has the LOGO channel on their tv, just look what's on there. drag queens and gays but nobody raises a stink over that . they just change channels and go on with their lives. My hat's off to Phil.
dude

Toone, TN

#20 Dec 22, 2013
Believer wrote:
Dude, He has the right to say anything he wants,anytime he wants or are you trying to change the amendments of the US yourself. he has every right to say what he thinks or believes as well as me or you.
Then AZZHOLE I assume I can say what I want to too. Gambling is a sin in the same Bible he spouts off about, but I guess its OK as long as you are making money off of it. It took years to get the lottery approved because of church folks nut now that its "LEGAL " its OK. Thats how society will feel about gay marriage 20 years from now. What one generation tolerates the next generation celebrates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min Bayonne nj 21,301
Heather L. Yates 36 min Annie 1
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 54 min what a russsh 8,106
Ashley patton 2 hr Looking 3
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,326
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) 11 hr Ellis montesi 254
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,572

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages