Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9752 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Lunacy

Knoxville, TN

#9538 Jun 14, 2014
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
The people at safeminds, like you, have no idea of how to interpret scientific research. Hence the quack quack remark.
See the following for the connection between autism and the mercury in vaccines
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/00_pdf/CDCSt...
Exactly correct.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9539 Jun 14, 2014
When some of your Children die, needlessly, THEN maybe you'll get some sense.

I'd hate to know that I had to live with THAT on my conscience, for the rest of my Life....knowing that MY deliberate bad decision, killed my Child!

You better think about what you're doing!
Playmate of the year

Johnson City, TN

#9540 Jun 14, 2014
There is nothing else to think about sweet heart. I'm so sorry. Julia, ObUMMER, what should we do know? snap,crackle, or pop? You pick.
Felix

Paris, TN

#9541 Jun 15, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
I'd hate to know that I had to live with THAT on my conscience, for the rest of my Life....knowing that MY deliberate bad decision, killed my Child!
Consider using the Reply so people know nature if the bad decision.
HPV conservative postive

Johnson City, TN

#9542 Jun 15, 2014
Its like the Muslims have taken over our county .
Felix

Paris, TN

#9543 Jun 15, 2014
HPV conservative postive wrote:
Its like the Muslims have taken over our county .
WTF.
HPV conservative lip

Johnson City, TN

#9544 Jun 15, 2014
They put it where they shouldn't have .

Since: Aug 13

United States

#9545 Jun 15, 2014
you know wrote:
<quoted text>You are really silly.
No they really aren't silly. Believe it or not there is 400 times the safe amount of mercury for a child in child hood vaccines.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the wealthiest companies in the world. And they just happen to be owned by the same handful of families who own all of the major news networks in the US.
Felix

Paris, TN

#9546 Jun 15, 2014
knowledge is priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
No they really aren't silly. Believe it or not there is 400 times the safe amount of mercury for a child in child hood vaccines.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the wealthiest companies in the world. And they just happen to be owned by the same handful of families who own all of the major news networks in the US.
You are full of crap. Knowledge may indeed be precious, but your post suggests that you are a pauper.

Prove me wrong by providing exact sources from reputable sources.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9547 Jun 15, 2014
knowledge is priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
Since most of the pharm companies are publicly traded, I'd like to know what families and what companies you are talking about. Can you be more specific?
Herps conservative eye

Johnson City, TN

#9548 Jun 15, 2014
They spread it they say by bad mouthing pretty much everyone who ain't rich .
Playmate of the year

Johnson City, TN

#9549 Jun 15, 2014
Ghost, are you still a decade behind? Perhaps, you should now go STALK Pharmaceutical Companies, Inquire of their opening positions at this time, they may test you as they do Lab Rats.

Since: May 14

Lebanon, TN

#9550 Jun 15, 2014
IMO the state should only mandate such a thing if a virus or whatever is on the verge of becoming out of control.

To simply broad-brush all immunizations as mandatory is a gross over-reaching of authority IMO and would only lead to further mandates on other issues down the road.
Lisa

United States

#9551 Jun 16, 2014
Why should I have to worry about non vaccinated /infected and diseased kids getting around mine at a public school! Shouldn't have to ever. MEASLES IS AT A 20 YR HIGH, ALL KINDS OF DISEASES OF OLD , LONG AGO ERADICATED ARE COMING BACK, DUE TO DUMMIES.
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9552 Jun 16, 2014
Lisa wrote:
Why should I have to worry about non vaccinated /infected and diseased kids getting around mine at a public school! Shouldn't have to ever. MEASLES IS AT A 20 YR HIGH, ALL KINDS OF DISEASES OF OLD , LONG AGO ERADICATED ARE COMING BACK, DUE TO DUMMIES.
So why are 97% of the cases in fully vaccinated individuals?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9553 Jun 16, 2014
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are 97% of the cases in fully vaccinated individuals?
Can you please post your source for those stats? I'm not sure they are correct.
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9554 Jun 16, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Chandler Webb died after a routine flu shot. His brain swelled to the point that it crushed his brain stem. The medical term is encephalopathy, yea, the vaccine did that.

He was 19 & healthy.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9556 Jun 16, 2014
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Chandler Webb died after a routine flu shot. His brain swelled to the point that it crushed his brain stem. The medical term is encephalopathy, yea, the vaccine did that.
He was 19 & healthy.
I take it by the little judging icon, you don't HAVE a source to support your claim of vaccinated people that still get measles. I think you said it was 97%, is that right?
Felix

Paris, TN

#9557 Jun 16, 2014
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 19 & healthy.
The fact that you use individual cases like this as evidence shows that you know absolutely nothing about science or its methods.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9558 Jun 16, 2014
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you use individual cases like this as evidence shows that you know absolutely nothing about science or its methods.
That's true. Also, the mother of this 19 year old man (who was not mandated to have this shot) did notI allow an autopsy. It suited people much better to use the "flu shot caused it" reason, rather than know for sure. In fact, it could have been a reaction the flu shot, since this was not "routine" and was his first flu shot ever. We'll never know for sure since she didn't do an autopsy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local attorney 3 hr Karen 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... 19 hr Ashy 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 21 hr Alex Nicole 13,716
News TVA Wells 23 hr pablo 1
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Thu anon 5
N&N Waste (Apr '11) Thu Izzy-_- 19

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages