Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
8,661 - 8,680 of 8,978 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Get Real

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Lunacy wrote:
<quoted text>We don't you idiot. First, there are two TOTALLY different elements referred to as mercury. Second, no scientific link has ever been established to Autism. You dumbasses feed children hundreds of pounds of fast and process food with tons of chemicals and then go apesh1t about a couple of shots. How stupid are you people?
Two totally different elements? What about all the different man made compounded forms of mercury? Di-methylmercury has one of the most toxic profiles on earth.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~toxmetal/about/trib...

Ethylmercury, the man made mercury found in vaccines is the exact form of mercury found in teething powders used in the 40's & 50's.
Considering this teething powder worked quite well, it was really popular. Of course killing all the nerves in a child's mouth was a tad extreme, Hey, the kid quit crying, and that was the point, right?
Funny thing though, 1 in 500 kids had a severe reaction to the compound. The palms of their hands & the soles of the feet turned bright red & the skin peeled off in sheets.
These children exhibited all the same symptoms of mercury poisoning. They were "mad as a hatter" (mercury salts used in the felting industry)
These individuals, well the ones who survived anyway, describe a world where touch was painful. Their hearing & other senses were affected, they exibited a gait refered to as "toe walking" it's the same gait seen in regressive autistics.
Their grandchildren have something in common too, they have an autism rate of 1 in 25.
Hum. The grandparents showed a distinct allergy to ethylmercury, now their grandkids who were given whopping doses of ethylmercury as infants via vaccines have a rate of autism higher than any other subset of individuals on the planet.
Then there was the drought & resulting famine in Iraq in 1971. The disaster was caused by grain imported from the US and Mexico that had been treated with the dangerous fungicide (ethylmercury) which was meant to be planted, not eaten. Largely due to problems understanding the foreign-language labels of the grain, rural Iraqis ate it with devastating effect. People who consumed the grain suffered a lack of sensation in the skin, along with red, blistering skin, bad physical coordination (toe walking), loss of sight, and even brain damage. It affected about 1 in 500. Hmmm, where have we seen this...never mind, just a coincidence, right?

If you were to actually follow the references cited by safeminds...follow them to sites like the Dartmouth Toxic Metals Research Superfund, you'd know just how un-quack safeminds is.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~toxmetal/

Or just get a degree in chemistry & toxicology, then work in the field of toxic metals study for 3 decades.
Felix

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Two totally different elements? What about all the different man made compounded forms of mercury? Di-methylmercury has one of the most toxic profiles on earth.
Ethylmercury, the man made mercury found in vaccines is the exact form of mercury found in teething powders used in the 40's & 50's.
Considering this teething powder worked quite well, it was really popular. Of course killing all the nerves in a child's mouth was a tad extreme, Hey, the kid quit crying, and that was the point, right?
Funny thing though, 1 in 500 kids had a severe reaction to the compound. The palms of their hands & the soles of the feet turned bright red & the skin peeled off in sheets.
These children exhibited all the same symptoms of mercury poisoning. They were "mad as a hatter" (mercury salts used in the felting industry)
These individuals, well the ones who survived anyway, describe a world where touch was painful. Their hearing & other senses were affected, they exibited a gait refered to as "toe walking" it's the same gait seen in regressive autistics.
Their grandchildren have something in common too, they have an autism rate of 1 in 25.
Hum. The grandparents showed a distinct allergy to ethylmercury, now their grandkids who were given whopping doses of ethylmercury as infants via vaccines have a rate of autism higher than any other subset of individuals on the planet.
Then there was the drought & resulting famine in Iraq in 1971. The disaster was caused by grain imported from the US and Mexico that had been treated with the dangerous fungicide (ethylmercury) which was meant to be planted, not eaten. Largely due to problems understanding the foreign-language labels of the grain, rural Iraqis ate it with devastating effect. People who consumed the grain suffered a lack of sensation in the skin, along with red, blistering skin, bad physical coordination (toe walking), loss of sight, and even brain damage. It affected about 1 in 500. Hmmm, where have we seen this...never mind, just a coincidence, right?
If you were to actually follow the references cited by safeminds...follow them to sites like the Dartmouth Toxic Metals Research Superfund, you'd know just how un-quack safeminds is.
Or just get a degree in chemistry & toxicology, then work in the field of toxic metals study for 3 decades.
The people at safeminds, like you, have no idea of how to interpret scientific research. Hence the quack quack remark.

See the following for the connection between autism and the mercury in vaccines

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/00_pdf/CDCSt...
Felix

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you make sh1t up to fit your ineducated, biased oponions.

See

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...
Lunacy

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to be a physician to recognize quackery, just like I don't need a degree in chemistry to recognize the idiots that operate on conspiracy and voo doo, like you. Now go whip up some more conspiracy theories and make a few more tin foil hats.
Lunacy

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
The people at safeminds, like you, have no idea of how to interpret scientific research. Hence the quack quack remark.
See the following for the connection between autism and the mercury in vaccines
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/00_pdf/CDCSt...
Exactly correct.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

When some of your Children die, needlessly, THEN maybe you'll get some sense.

I'd hate to know that I had to live with THAT on my conscience, for the rest of my Life....knowing that MY deliberate bad decision, killed my Child!

You better think about what you're doing!
Playmate of the year

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

There is nothing else to think about sweet heart. I'm so sorry. Julia, ObUMMER, what should we do know? snap,crackle, or pop? You pick.
Felix

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
When some of your Children die, needlessly, THEN maybe you'll get some sense.
I'd hate to know that I had to live with THAT on my conscience, for the rest of my Life....knowing that MY deliberate bad decision, killed my Child!
You better think about what you're doing!
Consider using the Reply so people know nature if the bad decision.
HPV conservative postive

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Its like the Muslims have taken over our county .
Felix

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

HPV conservative postive wrote:
Its like the Muslims have taken over our county .
WTF.
HPV conservative lip

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

They put it where they shouldn't have .

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

you know wrote:
<quoted text>You are really silly.
No they really aren't silly. Believe it or not there is 400 times the safe amount of mercury for a child in child hood vaccines.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the wealthiest companies in the world. And they just happen to be owned by the same handful of families who own all of the major news networks in the US.
Felix

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

knowledge is priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
No they really aren't silly. Believe it or not there is 400 times the safe amount of mercury for a child in child hood vaccines.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the wealthiest companies in the world. And they just happen to be owned by the same handful of families who own all of the major news networks in the US.
You are full of crap. Knowledge may indeed be precious, but your post suggests that you are a pauper.

Prove me wrong by providing exact sources from reputable sources.
WTH

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

knowledge is priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
Since most of the pharm companies are publicly traded, I'd like to know what families and what companies you are talking about. Can you be more specific?
Herps conservative eye

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

They spread it they say by bad mouthing pretty much everyone who ain't rich .
Playmate of the year

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Ghost, are you still a decade behind? Perhaps, you should now go STALK Pharmaceutical Companies, Inquire of their opening positions at this time, they may test you as they do Lab Rats.

Since: May 14

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

IMO the state should only mandate such a thing if a virus or whatever is on the verge of becoming out of control.

To simply broad-brush all immunizations as mandatory is a gross over-reaching of authority IMO and would only lead to further mandates on other issues down the road.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Why should I have to worry about non vaccinated /infected and diseased kids getting around mine at a public school! Shouldn't have to ever. MEASLES IS AT A 20 YR HIGH, ALL KINDS OF DISEASES OF OLD , LONG AGO ERADICATED ARE COMING BACK, DUE TO DUMMIES.
Get Real

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
Why should I have to worry about non vaccinated /infected and diseased kids getting around mine at a public school! Shouldn't have to ever. MEASLES IS AT A 20 YR HIGH, ALL KINDS OF DISEASES OF OLD , LONG AGO ERADICATED ARE COMING BACK, DUE TO DUMMIES.
So why are 97% of the cases in fully vaccinated individuals?
WTH

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are 97% of the cases in fully vaccinated individuals?
Can you please post your source for those stats? I'm not sure they are correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henning Discussions

Search the Henning Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Vet 141,465
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 6 min WTSenior 254
Lisa Bennett Smith 1 hr DrivingMissDaisy51 1
Mayors Race 1 hr Blind 38
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr jarda 8,594
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
The Sheriff's Election 3 hr PowRightInTheKisser 175
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henning Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE