Next Last
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Moore was secretly indicted.
Curious

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Could you give more details please? What Moore and indicted for what?
Stone Cold

Ripley, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2013
the X fire chief
churchmember

Bolivar, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Connor wrote:
Moore was secretly indicted.
Mr. Moore was a preacher and definitely a man of the cloth. You must be wrong in stating he stole anything!!!!!!!!!! Bet he was framed by locals who hated seeing Mr. Moore being a success.
Two cents worth

Jackson, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2013
When some people call the news they end up, let me see how to say this in a kind way, well, can't think of a kind way, so I will just say it. They end up, "Shitting in their own nest". I am sure some of you people out there have seen this happen. I know I have. It is so funny to see something blow up in the whistle blowers face. So, set back and see what happens with this.
"JUST 2 CENTS WORTH OF FACTS".
taxpayer

Bolivar, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2013
churchmember wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Moore was a preacher and definitely a man of the cloth. You must be wrong in stating he stole anything!!!!!!!!!! Bet he was framed by locals who hated seeing Mr. Moore being a success.
#1 con-artist in getting people to trust him and then putting the screws to them. Ask the people who worked at fire-station, his church, air-guard,some friends, and folks around town he did yard work for wages. Bet lots of folks have regretted putting trust in that dis-honest so-called preacher. If he will steal from kids then what do you think he would do to an adult!!!!!!!!
Crazy

Ripley, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Wow it just came on the radio bout the sexual harassment stole donation wow really sad! Ashley don't turn out like him
Yessir

Bolivar, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Stone Cold wrote:
the X fire chief
That x-firechief was Stone Cold brother in law and neighbor.
Stone Cold

Ripley, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2013
yessir and we needed the money and so be it we will sue the city again and win it again so easy to get over on them
Connor

Brownsville, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2013
Trial date February 10, 2014

Trenton, TN

#13 Oct 12, 2013
churchmember wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical comment by his kind!!
Crazy

Ripley, TN

#14 Oct 12, 2013
Just stupid its ignorant to still money or sexual harass someone
Stone Cold

Ripley, TN

#18 Oct 13, 2013
ya better back off my brother in law we be bad we going to get some more money off the city when we sue them again they so dumb

“I got your present......”

Since: Jun 13

unwrap sloooooowly

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
D A going to spin tens of thousands. Some one push a botten on this one.
Hey Sammie. Where you been?
Daddy-O

Ripley, TN

#20 Oct 13, 2013
OK moderators, you have been so quick to remove bad material from posts lately, why haven't you removed this one, with a person name clearly written???? You need to get on the ball, NOW!!!! This is a very serious situation....

unwrap sloooooowly

#21 Oct 13, 2013
Daddy-O wrote:
OK moderators, you have been so quick to remove bad material from posts lately, why haven't you removed this one, with a person name clearly written???? You need to get on the ball, NOW!!!! This is a very serious situation....
Have you reported it?

unwrap sloooooowly

#23 Oct 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indictment is public record,
Sammie are you ignoring me?
Stone Cold

Ripley, TN

#24 Oct 13, 2013
wmc tv fools
Family

Jackson, TN

#25 Oct 13, 2013
Have any of you confronted any of these people you are bad mouthing? I seriously doubt it. Why do you allow what others do to take up so much of your time? How pathetic your life must be. As I look around this town/county as a whole, I see so much more that we should be worried about. If laws are broken, its for the law to handle, not us. If any of these people have made restitution, paid their debts to society, or whatever, then as far as anyone should be concerned, it's over. The fact that "so true" from Dyersburg only mentions one name in particular, tells me that they must have a personal vendetta against the person. Get up from your cowardice ways, Grow a "set" and go to her or any of them you have issues with. Better yet, for your own good, get a life and mind your own damn business!!

unwrap sloooooowly

#28 Oct 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're angry at the wrong people, if you're really family you should ask you family member what was he thinking ? Knowing all eyes on him.
Very good point, Sammie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 2 hr NTMD8OR 5,649
why I'm racist. 9 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 14
chris jones 12 hr lisa 3
Mary jane 12 hr memphismike 12
Turn in litterbugs!! (Especially those who thro... 12 hr memphismike 29
Looking to rent Wed Guest 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Feb 24 Gay_Satan_420 296

Flood Warning for Lauderdale County was issued at February 26 at 8:55PM CST

Henning Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henning People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:18 pm PST

NFL 1:18PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson