Town Nervous, Watchful After Murders

Town Nervous, Watchful After Murders

There are 3 comments on the WREG story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Town Nervous, Watchful After Murders. In it, WREG reports that:

The crime scene takes up a large part of downtown Henning, as an army of investigators from multiple agencies combs the scene for clues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

donna

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2010
I mean no disrespect: Henning has never been a safe town. When I first moved to the south I called the Henning police station and asked if it was safe to move there, I had found a great old house. I was told no.
deepthinker3

Savannah, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2010
This is probably an isolated incident because crime of this nature just doesn't happen much in small towns. I'll bet the perps are long gone by now. I'll bet they took 51 either north or south to Memphis or Chicago, or they could be from right there in Lauderdale or Tipton county. Crimes of this nature are always unpredictable. Have they ruled out domestic issues???
roy h newsom

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 22, 2010
Both people are nervous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mori Lee 1858 Wedding Dress size 20 or 22 47 min Hope 1
ice 3 hr Trader todd 6
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 7 hr Alyssa76 2,438
cuckold 21 hr Husband and wife 10
cold Wed Debbie stone 4
Overton Square in the early to mid 70s Wed Guest 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Smiley 21,533

Henning Jobs

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages