Before his confession, defendant insi...

Before his confession, defendant insisted he did not kill postal workers in Henning, Tenn.

There are 2 comments on the Memphis Commercial Appeal story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Before his confession, defendant insisted he did not kill postal workers in Henning, Tenn.. In it, Memphis Commercial Appeal reports that:

Dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit, a weary Chastain Montgomery repeatedly insisted to federal investigators last year that he knew nothing of the 2010 murders of two postal workers in Henning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Memphis Commercial Appeal.

Norfolk, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I don't see how defense attorney's sleep at night. Evidence collected points to him and his son. He confessed and I am 100% he was read his rights. I am so angry that every time I turn around savages are released. I hope that the jury will find him guilty and I wish our laws where an I for eye. He should be stoned to death so that he has a slow and painful death. I am tired of savages being on death row for years upon years. These women did not have years upon years to wait for their death. It was taken from them immediatly. I pray for justice for both of these women's families.

Ripley, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Fry him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 6 hr Dickens1 7,627
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Little Toonr 20,503
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) 8 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 64
jennifer Redden 20 hr tiffanylardino 13
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 21 hr Alex Nicole 12,476
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Tue Jackrabbit 221
hookup tonight Mon The Raven 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages