Willie Buck Killed by off-duty Rip...

Willie Buck Killed by off-duty Ripley police officer in 1989.

Posted in the Henning Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Sam

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jul 8, 2013
In 1989 BLK teen Willie Buck was shoot in the back by off- duty Police officer. He was cleared of any wrongdoing. Anyone remember this ? It was on the Memphis news at the time.
Damn

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I remember it. And I also remember that stupid idiot was shot when he broke into that off duty cop's house! Let some dickless street punk break into MY house, black OR white and watch and see if I don't make swiss cheese out of his dumb ass! Just saying...
well

Ripley, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Did he break in or was he let in...
Damn

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Nooooo! He broke in! The cop was in bed asleep when it happened and the noise woke him up! He caught that punk INSIDE his house and blew his dumb ass away!
yup

Ripley, TN

#5 Jul 8, 2013
whats the statue of limitations on investigating it?
anon

Ripley, TN

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Yes, I remember it. He broke into the cop's apartment after dark & he was shot. Absolutely no question as to the cop being in the right. What's the issue here?
remember

New York, NY

#8 Jul 9, 2013
i remember that . A off duty police s daughter was seeing this person and let him in . when the dad saw him , he jumped o the window and the off duty police shot him twice in the back.No charges came about!
Damn

United States

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Bahaha! I would love to know who the daughter was! Haha!
guest 4

Ripley, TN

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
Sorry your all wrong, Well had it right he was let in. Killed for sleeping with white girl. He was a good person but at the time it may as will been 1949 in Ripley Ten.
He was a friend and is missed by all .
I would like to ask you a question, are you black? The reason I ask is I have seen many of your post over the last year or so and it seems that you usually have a racist view on any subject relating to black and white issues.
DumbASS

Milan, TN

#12 Jul 9, 2013
All it takes is a biased opinion,stereotyping a group of people that are different, and treating them differently to be racist. You can be nicer to a group because they are different and that is racist. Some Blacks need to get that chip off their shoulder because they did not pay their dues to have the option of being that way. Some people have the right to be like that.
buckwheat

Humboldt, TN

#13 Jul 9, 2013
This thread has gone to the dogs
guest 4

Ripley, TN

#14 Jul 9, 2013
SAM,The truth is most people have some raciest behavior in my experience there is no one more raciest than a black as you prove. How do you figure blacks have no power? You can live anywhere you like, go to church anywhere you choose, vote for whom you please. Look at all the black elected officials, if that is not power what is? As a white cracker (not a racial statement according to a black lady) all I hear is how mistreated the blacks are, always complaining how they are not being treated fairly. Black think whites are keeping them down, truth is blacks keep themselves down with low morals and poor work ethics.

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
Sorry your all wrong, Well had it right he was let in. Killed for sleeping with white girl. He was a good person but at the time it may as will been 1949 in Ripley Ten.
He was a friend and is missed by all .
Is this true?
citizen

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Let some black piece of trash break in my house. Ill shoot him dead too. Good riddance
mojo

Brownsville, TN

#17 Jul 9, 2013
why don't they get a dam job and guit living off my freaking hard earn tax money they can ride all night with them cars with them rims and radios up the dam POLICE NEED TO STOP IT AND MAKE PLUG THEM DAM PAINTS UP
remember

New York, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2013
The black did not break in the house he was let in and the girl was Buddy Smiths daughter
use your brain if you hav

Ripley, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2013
Use your brain if you have one, If I thought I might get shot for screwing someone I wouldn't go close to that person even if it were legal, maybe buck should have thought of this if that is what happened and I highly doubt it.
Sam

Brownsville, TN

#20 Jul 9, 2013
Stay on topic...Willie Buck was a 17 year old kid his only crime was sleeping with a white girls. And the girls father shoot him in the back. How does it make you feel to know that not in 1889 but 1989 BLK teen could be shoot in back and the the city the police would look the other way.

RIP Willie Buck
WTF

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2013
And you're bringing this up 24 years later? As I remember, there was a huge march thru Ripley not long after that. You're beating a dead horse- a 24 years dead horse. Do what you have to do. Start an investigation. Do whatever makes ya feel better. We couldn't care less. We will continue to go on about our happy lives, eating steak and shrimp and living in our middle class houses and going on nice trips with our families whether they investigate or not. We do not care and never will.

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 9, 2013
use your brain if you hav wrote:
Use your brain if you have one, If I thought I might get shot for screwing someone I wouldn't go close to that person even if it were legal, maybe buck should have thought of this if that is what happened and I highly doubt it.
I did not know that it was legal then to shoot someone for having sex with your daughter,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Doty 5 hr SomewhereinSHELBY... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr MamaSays 21,192
who was around during the mlk assasination or t... (Sep '11) Fri jafi_112hotmailcom 87
Clean Thread Metal Fri Steel Gate 2
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Fri Alyssa76 2,284
Sugar Gliders for Sale! (Jun '08) Fri Snuffy Smith 167
Gary Allan This Thursday Fri Duh 4

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henning Mortgages