Willie Buck Killed by off-duty Ripley police officer in 1989.

Posted in the Henning Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of208
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

In 1989 BLK teen Willie Buck was shoot in the back by off- duty Police officer. He was cleared of any wrongdoing. Anyone remember this ? It was on the Memphis news at the time.
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I remember it. And I also remember that stupid idiot was shot when he broke into that off duty cop's house! Let some dickless street punk break into MY house, black OR white and watch and see if I don't make swiss cheese out of his dumb ass! Just saying...
well

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Did he break in or was he let in...
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Nooooo! He broke in! The cop was in bed asleep when it happened and the noise woke him up! He caught that punk INSIDE his house and blew his dumb ass away!
yup

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

whats the statue of limitations on investigating it?
anon

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Yes, I remember it. He broke into the cop's apartment after dark & he was shot. Absolutely no question as to the cop being in the right. What's the issue here?
remember

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

i remember that . A off duty police s daughter was seeing this person and let him in . when the dad saw him , he jumped o the window and the off duty police shot him twice in the back.No charges came about!
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bahaha! I would love to know who the daughter was! Haha!
guest 4

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Sorry your all wrong, Well had it right he was let in. Killed for sleeping with white girl. He was a good person but at the time it may as will been 1949 in Ripley Ten.
He was a friend and is missed by all .
I would like to ask you a question, are you black? The reason I ask is I have seen many of your post over the last year or so and it seems that you usually have a racist view on any subject relating to black and white issues.
DumbASS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

All it takes is a biased opinion,stereotyping a group of people that are different, and treating them differently to be racist. You can be nicer to a group because they are different and that is racist. Some Blacks need to get that chip off their shoulder because they did not pay their dues to have the option of being that way. Some people have the right to be like that.
buckwheat

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

This thread has gone to the dogs
guest 4

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

SAM,The truth is most people have some raciest behavior in my experience there is no one more raciest than a black as you prove. How do you figure blacks have no power? You can live anywhere you like, go to church anywhere you choose, vote for whom you please. Look at all the black elected officials, if that is not power what is? As a white cracker (not a racial statement according to a black lady) all I hear is how mistreated the blacks are, always complaining how they are not being treated fairly. Black think whites are keeping them down, truth is blacks keep themselves down with low morals and poor work ethics.

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Sam wrote:
Sorry your all wrong, Well had it right he was let in. Killed for sleeping with white girl. He was a good person but at the time it may as will been 1949 in Ripley Ten.
He was a friend and is missed by all .
Is this true?
citizen

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Let some black piece of trash break in my house. Ill shoot him dead too. Good riddance
mojo

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

why don't they get a dam job and guit living off my freaking hard earn tax money they can ride all night with them cars with them rims and radios up the dam POLICE NEED TO STOP IT AND MAKE PLUG THEM DAM PAINTS UP
remember

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The black did not break in the house he was let in and the girl was Buddy Smiths daughter
use your brain if you hav

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Use your brain if you have one, If I thought I might get shot for screwing someone I wouldn't go close to that person even if it were legal, maybe buck should have thought of this if that is what happened and I highly doubt it.
Sam

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Stay on topic...Willie Buck was a 17 year old kid his only crime was sleeping with a white girls. And the girls father shoot him in the back. How does it make you feel to know that not in 1889 but 1989 BLK teen could be shoot in back and the the city the police would look the other way.

RIP Willie Buck
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

And you're bringing this up 24 years later? As I remember, there was a huge march thru Ripley not long after that. You're beating a dead horse- a 24 years dead horse. Do what you have to do. Start an investigation. Do whatever makes ya feel better. We couldn't care less. We will continue to go on about our happy lives, eating steak and shrimp and living in our middle class houses and going on nice trips with our families whether they investigate or not. We do not care and never will.

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

use your brain if you hav wrote:
Use your brain if you have one, If I thought I might get shot for screwing someone I wouldn't go close to that person even if it were legal, maybe buck should have thought of this if that is what happened and I highly doubt it.
I did not know that it was legal then to shoot someone for having sex with your daughter,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of208
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henning Discussions

Search the Henning Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min NTMD8OR 123,701
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min REO 8,460
Jeffrey Sanders 35 min myob 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 41 min Samuel 17,723
Curiosity 1 hr Curious girl 1
Election 3 hr fitzu 10
gary spencer running for mayor 3 hr curious 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henning Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henning People Search