Two shot to death inside car; victim'...

Two shot to death inside car; victim's mother speaks out

There are 4 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Two shot to death inside car; victim's mother speaks out. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

Investigators said there have been no arrests in this double murder. Monday, the mother of one of those shooting victims is speaking wanting to know what happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

Since: Sep 11

Millington, TN

#1 Sep 6, 2011
I knew Eric and he was a good person. I hope that his family get the answers to their questions. I hope that they can find closure. My prayers goes out to them.
india

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2011
gone but never 4gotten R.I.P big cuz
Carla

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Sorry to hear of such tragic news about these two young men. I will be praying that God gives the families peace in the days to come.
Family With The Two

Ripley, TN

#4 Mar 11, 2014
They Still Haven't Arrested Nobody Yet It's Going On 3 years. This Is Pitiful, But Ima Just Leave It In God's Hands From Here On Out. Praying For Speedy Peace.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memphis street outlaws (Jun '17) 34 min Me2movement 26
i69 1 hr Contractor 1
Miller Man 1 hr Miller 1
Shelby County Jail commissary 6 hr Guest of Uranus 26
Boot 6 hr Pappy bowman 23
Sam Hill worked for Coca Cola 6 hr Nobama 3
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 23 hr Princess Hey 2,395

Henning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance