Santa Cruz council to review downtown...

Santa Cruz council to review downtown performance, vendor rules

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from May 10, 2014, titled Santa Cruz council to review downtown performance, vendor rules. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Great Morgani, performing in 2004, announced in February he would stop appearing on Pacific Avenue due to new city rules.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

ANON

San Jose, CA

#1 May 10, 2014
Here we go once again.
JeffryHelms

Oakland, CA

#2 May 10, 2014
ANON wrote:
Here we go once again.
Most street preform-ers are goofy--especially singers and the retro tunes etc.--morgani is retro also--been there done that--I get tired of hearing people sing other peoples songs-it's annoying--no way would I sing or play someone else's song--I'd been more for the street performers if they sang their own songs--but to hear that same old tired early 70's crap--its a big turn off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henefer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find someone-Jill (Jan '09) Jun 9 Gemini 2
News Sheriff's Report (Jan '12) May '15 paid in full 3
News County's trash talks continue - The Park Record (Nov '11) Nov '11 HA HA 3
News Park City's most-wanted list whittled down to t... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Coincidence 3
News Sheriff's Report - The Park Record (Aug '11) Aug '11 lower case dave 1
News U.S. 40 corridor poised for growth - The Park R... (Jul '11) Jul '11 enough 1
News Coalville misses the boom - The Park Record (Mar '11) Mar '11 Totally Uninformed 55
More from around the web

Henefer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Henefer Mortgages