Santa Cruz council to review downtown...

Santa Cruz council to review downtown performance, vendor rules

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from May 10, 2014, titled Santa Cruz council to review downtown performance, vendor rules. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Great Morgani, performing in 2004, announced in February he would stop appearing on Pacific Avenue due to new city rules.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

ANON

Freedom, CA

#1 May 10, 2014
Here we go once again.
JeffryHelms

United States

#2 May 10, 2014
ANON wrote:
Here we go once again.
Most street preform-ers are goofy--especially singers and the retro tunes etc.--morgani is retro also--been there done that--I get tired of hearing people sing other peoples songs-it's annoying--no way would I sing or play someone else's song--I'd been more for the street performers if they sang their own songs--but to hear that same old tired early 70's crap--its a big turn off.
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Dec 7, 2015
"Councilwoman rescinds resignation over Christmas tree"

http://www.ksbw.com/national-news/councilwoma...

Too bad no one of the SC city council has the balls to resign from the evil they do.:0
Paul Mendoza

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Dec 7, 2015
John Colby wrote:
"Councilwoman rescinds resignation over Christmas tree"
http://www.ksbw.com/national-news/councilwoma...
Too bad no one of the SC city council has the balls to resign from the evil they do.:0
Too bad you don't have the balls to get a job and support yourself, Colby Loser.
Woof

Aptos, CA

#5 Dec 7, 2015
Paul Mendoza wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't have the balls to get a job and support yourself, Colby Loser.
Exactly right!....;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henefer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Read About MTC Corporation on Job Corps Fraud Blog (May '10) Jun '16 deblferg58 2
News Son, dad, mom arrested in wake of bizarre Utah ... May '16 Parden Pard 2
News Son, dad, mom arrested in wake of bizarre Utah ... May '16 Al Birta 5
News 15 past and present 'American Idol' contestants... Feb '16 sonaflatiron 1
Review: Price Drivers LLC (Nov '15) Nov '15 Zippy 1
News County's trash talks continue - The Park Record (Nov '11) Nov '11 HA HA 3
News Park City's most-wanted list whittled down to t... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Coincidence 3

Henefer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henefer Mortgages