County's trash talks continue - The P...

County's trash talks continue - The Park Record

There are 3 comments on the Park Record story from Nov 22, 2011, titled County's trash talks continue - The Park Record. In it, Park Record reports that:

Summit County residents may notice the rising cost of waste as the County Council looks for a new system to cover the cost of curbside recycling and trash collection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Park Record.

Bobo Jasper

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Nov 22, 2011
I'm about ready to take all my trash and throw it on Bob Jasper's lawn! Can someone please teach this man how to balance a checkbook? And while you're at it, maybe remind him it's YOUR money he's recklessly spending, so it would be nice if he'd double check where he put his decimal point.
tahnl

Den Burg, Netherlands

#2 Nov 24, 2011
Think about it. Wealthier, second-home owners are not often at their home in PC. Thus, they use the garbage service much less....so it only is logical to charge them more than locals who make use of the service every week...really?
HA HA

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 25, 2011
tahnl wrote:
Think about it. Wealthier, second-home owners are not often at their home in PC. Thus, they use the garbage service much less....so it only is logical to charge them more than locals who make use of the service every week...really?
hey why not? They use the same logic for 2nd home owners and property taxes. Charge 2nd home owners 40% more even though they use at least 50% less in services

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henefer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These Are the Wealthiest Small Towns in America Apr '17 srhino 2
News Park City's most-wanted list whittled down to t... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Coincidence 3
News Sheriff's Report - The Park Record (Aug '11) Aug '11 lower case dave 1
News U.S. 40 corridor poised for growth - The Park R... (Jul '11) Jul '11 enough 1
News Coalville misses the boom - The Park Record (Mar '11) Mar '11 Totally Uninformed 55
News Sheriff wins a third term - The Park Record (Nov '10) Nov '10 Simon 13
News Election night in Summit County - The Park Record (Nov '10) Nov '10 mark 4

Henefer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henefer Mortgages