Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35071 Jan 10, 2013
Now it's Hollywood....

Really, tyranny and your muskets, now Hollywood...I know....boycott the Oscars!

Imperialists, tryanny, movies...we're doomed...

To the bunkers....
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35072 Jan 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gun are the only thing left to protect you against tyranny?
HA HA HA
Against the US Government? The ones you Repubs spend all the tax money arming them with, and making them the greatest military in the World....that one?
Really when I'm bored I come here to read you guys deep thoughts for amusement and I'm never disappointed.....Tyranny....st op... too funny.
First off I'm not a repub, I can't stand either party.And I beleive the US military needs to be used in defence of this country only.
Don't worry about being bored, someday when the stores run out of food or its just to high to buy, you'll be real busy look'en for your next meal. hehe

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35073 Jan 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Now it's Hollywood....
Really, tyranny and your muskets, now Hollywood...I know....boycott the Oscars!
Imperialists, tryanny, movies...we're doomed...
To the bunkers....
You haven't said one intelligent thing yet. Do you just assume that everyone who isn't a CNN junkie, tapped into the local bias of information is some die-hard Republican? I make some decent points, and you can strawman them all you want, but that doesn't excuse your shit-tier logical shortcoming.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35074 Jan 10, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stockpiling ammunition is nothing like concocting methamphetamines. One is legal, and people want to keep it legal, as possessing unlicensed firearms or outlawed ammunition types or firearm accessories is a felony. You don't go to the police department and pay a fee, they don't just confiscate your stuff...you go to jail or prison.
Telling those who have poured hundreds or thousands into a perfectly legal product that you're banning their ammunition types or gun styles isn't causative prevention of mass murdering. It's not preventative of murder at all. 9/10 offenders are using unlicensed firearms, so what good does banning .388s do? It allows the activists to step on toes.
Want some positively necessary changes to be made?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I6BFarrICWsXX
...that's still legal. You can still get a recoiling stock for firing rates up to 1100 RPMs within lawful jurisdiction. But what does everybody want to ban? Low-caliber pistol ammo. Because that totally makes sense.
I am not saying it is right or wrong. Yes most of the time the mass killings are done by people that have not been licensed to have guns. But when the government talks about doing something like controling how much ammo a person can buy each time it really would not be that hard to do. But I stand by what I said that any where a person can buy a gun and ammo the new buyers so be checked just like when buy at a store and to buy guns and ammo they should have to show they are licensed to do so. I am not anti gun owning. I also realize there to many ways to buy guns illegally.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#35075 Jan 10, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unfortunate, but there's no Republicanism left within the right. It's been perverted by the political affiliation of Republicanism to religion and social reform.
However, I still feel more comfortable with the right-wing asshats than the left-wing die-hard support of legal policies centered around the DMCA, the NGI, FISA and other small business killers. Eventually, I want to be my own boss, and I might unfortunately have to move out of the United States to do that.
The Republican right and the Democrat left leave much to be desired in my opinion and I will never attach myself to either side. I prefer a middle road. Moderate. Neither the right nor the left will even admit it exists. The Left throw them up to the right, the right throw them back to the left. Too bad it's not popular in American culture or it might actually catch on!

Groningen, Netherlands

#35076 Jan 10, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Hats off to Sheriff Joe Arpaio for forming armed civilian posse to guard the schools.
Uhoh, baaaad idea ;).

Oklahoma City, OK

#35077 Jan 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying it is right or wrong. Yes most of the time the mass killings are done by people that have not been licensed to have guns. But when the government talks about doing something like controling how much ammo a person can buy each time it really would not be that hard to do. But I stand by what I said that any where a person can buy a gun and ammo the new buyers so be checked just like when buy at a store and to buy guns and ammo they should have to show they are licensed to do so. I am not anti gun owning. I also realize there to many ways to buy guns illegally.
Okay, so we're actually pretty close in vantage. Agree to disagree on the finer points?

Oklahoma City, OK

#35078 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican right and the Democrat left leave much to be desired in my opinion and I will never attach myself to either side. I prefer a middle road. Moderate. Neither the right nor the left will even admit it exists. The Left throw them up to the right, the right throw them back to the left. Too bad it's not popular in American culture or it might actually catch on!
Long Live The Pirate Party~~!

Goddamn, I love those guys.

Groningen, Netherlands

#35079 Jan 10, 2013
And my question for the day is... exactly what is an "asshat"? I've never had a hat on my ass... don't make a habit of sitting on hats, am totally out of the loop and confused.

Groningen, Netherlands

#35080 Jan 10, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Live The Pirate Party~~!
Goddamn, I love those guys.
Hey just shut the hell up would ya and hand me my rum!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35081 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhoh, baaaad idea ;).
Its a great ideal, and your oppinion is irrelevant.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35082 Jan 10, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>First off I'm not a repub, I can't stand either party.And I beleive the US military needs to be used in defence of this country only.
Don't worry about being bored, someday when the stores run out of food or its just to high to buy, you'll be real busy look'en for your next meal. hehe
When the stores run out of food, your little gun won't protect you. And if you had anything going for you in the smart's department you would know that.

Your grandkids are more in danger than you and it's the refusal to take global warming seriously....already we're have drought problems and severe weather in the US is our main danger.

But keep on pedaling those conspiracy theories.

If you didn't have the government subsidizing your food now you probably would have a hard time eating today. If food prices weren't kept under some kind of control now by the government many Okies would be going hungry now.

That's why none of you recognize the irony of your words.

You need the government to be totally armed and dangerous to protect you while at the same time fomenting that it is so powerful that you need your little peashooter and ammo to protect yourself from it.

I'm quite sure if you guys ever befall all the doomsday scenarios that you post about, you would croak to find yourself going up against a government out of control. Really...

All this ammo and guns ever do is kill Americans. Americans killing Americans. That's what is so sick and twisted. Fightout at the OK corral stuff. Your more dangerous to yourselves than any old terrorist. More people die of gun deaths yearly, a real 9/11 scenario happening every year by Americans gunning down Americans. More Americans in prison than any other country in the world. Like the old comic strip Pogo said 'We've seen the enemy and he is us!"

It's like a dog chasing his tail.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35083 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
And my question for the day is... exactly what is an "asshat"? I've never had a hat on my ass... don't make a habit of sitting on hats, am totally out of the loop and confused.
It's a crude term for "butthead." :p
Consider "shitwig" as a possible option.

Aye, for your HAAAHHHRD work, I'll even let ye into my PHHRRAAAIIVATE resarves of MOCARRRMBO aged rum from the CAHHRRRIBBEAN!

Oklahoma City, OK

#35084 Jan 10, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When the stores run out of food, your little gun won't protect you. And if you had anything going for you in the smart's department you would know that.
Your grandkids are more in danger than you and it's the refusal to take global warming seriously....already we're have drought problems and severe weather in the US is our main danger.
But keep on pedaling those conspiracy theories.
If you didn't have the government subsidizing your food now you probably would have a hard time eating today. If food prices weren't kept under some kind of control now by the government many Okies would be going hungry now.
That's why none of you recognize the irony of your words.
You need the government to be totally armed and dangerous to protect you while at the same time fomenting that it is so powerful that you need your little peashooter and ammo to protect yourself from it.
I'm quite sure if you guys ever befall all the doomsday scenarios that you post about, you would croak to find yourself going up against a government out of control. Really...
All this ammo and guns ever do is kill Americans. Americans killing Americans. That's what is so sick and twisted. Fightout at the OK corral stuff. Your more dangerous to yourselves than any old terrorist. More people die of gun deaths yearly, a real 9/11 scenario happening every year by Americans gunning down Americans. More Americans in prison than any other country in the world. Like the old comic strip Pogo said 'We've seen the enemy and he is us!"
It's like a dog chasing his tail.
You mock those who wish for a better economy, but when others seek a sense of protectionism, you mock them too. You're one big, smelly contradiction.

Groningen, Netherlands

#35085 Jan 10, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Its a great ideal, and your oppinion is irrelevant.
Keep dreaming. I'm an American, try to remember what that means and then maybe you'll know one when you see one.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35086 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
==========
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/gnarle... [term]=head%20up%20ass&fil ters[primary]=images&filte rs[secondary]=videos&sort= 1&o=10#/user/lostnascarfan /media/head_butt.jpg.html?filt ers%5Bterm%5D=head%20up%20ass &filters%5Bprimary%5D=imag es&filters%5Bsecondary%5D= videos&sort=1&o=11 &_suid=1357844981819010829 9419511596

Groningen, Netherlands

#35087 Jan 10, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a crude term for "butthead." :p
Consider "shitwig" as a possible option.
Aye, for your HAAAHHHRD work, I'll even let ye into my PHHRRAAAIIVATE resarves of MOCARRRMBO aged rum from the CAHHRRRIBBEAN!
I'm raising my hot steaming mug of Glühwein to proost that one maaatey!

Oklahoma City, OK

#35088 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. I'm an American, try to remember what that means and then maybe you'll know one when you see one.
Actually, armed police on school grounds could potentially prevent many of the problems in high-crime school zones.

What's your take? Why do you think it's a bad idea?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#35089 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
==========
Refers to a person with their head up their butt like wearing their butt on their head, like a hat.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35090 Jan 10, 2013
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm raising my hot steaming mug of Glühwein to proost that one maaatey!
Oh, very nice. Celebrating anything in particular?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still lookn Sep '14 Sweezy 6
Superintendent (Feb '12) Sep '14 Sweezy 2
Four Arrested in Atoka Drug Bust Jun '14 buckwheat 1
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Apr '14 layne 9
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr '14 Chelsea Mcalester... 189
Review: One Source LLC (Jan '14) Jan '14 abr76 1
Achille Cops (Apr '13) Jan '14 thunder 10
Hendrix Dating
Find my Match

Hendrix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hendrix News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hendrix

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:57 am PST