|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

To Miss Justaminute:
Well all I have to say to you is during my life been there and done that except have loss my brother to cancer. Every one has great problems. They may not be the same as yours but they do.
As far as Medicare, I learn something new about it with every retirement steps we take. Since we have be on Medicare and we both turned 70 2012 we had not had a long term illness that we ended up in the hospital for any length of time until I went in for emergency surgery the first of October. I never gave it a thought that medicare had 2 deductibles until then. All anyone hears about is the $140 for part B and never hear of talk about the deductible for part A and it is not a one time pay out if you have several returns back into the hospital. The first time deductible is $1,056.. Then if you end back in there is another charge. So yes I give medicare alot of thought. I am very close to how health insurance affects people. I have 2 get it 2 daughter-in-laws that are high risk. And I worry all the time how health insurance changes will affect them and their family. Both their husbands my sons have been very lucky to have kept their jobs. Both DILs have also beenvery lucky in keeping their full time jobs. But if this had not happened they would have been in a world of hurt!
I voted for Obama the first time around and I just did not like as the 4 years went by. And the very first in my voted life I voted for a Republican. Not because I liked all their policies. But I also did not like all of the Democrats policies. So now Miss Just take me out and hang me! I am actually not happy with either party at this time. So you think I donot care well I think you only care what affects YOU!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's not the lazy poor adult on Medicaid it's his children that you would make pay for him or her being lazy. Or the vet that got mentally messed up and lives on the street which they are a lot of them. Now their just committing suicide in more numbers than getting killed in action in our wars. And many end up on the street and your paying for that also. So unless you have each individual story generalizing all the poor and making them pay for your imagined laziness.
Nor or we going back to the days of letting someone die in the streets from lack of funds. And those poor people or illegals not getting treated in our hospitals is a sure way of spreading communicable diseases left untreated to the rest of us. We already have staff infections that are immune to all but one medicine and that costs hundreds for just one pill. So leaving them untreated is a clear and present danger to the rest of the population. Ask the CDC.
Again you take it to the extreme to what I said. You are one of the most dramatic people I have come in contact with. I could almost take you serious if you did not act like the Democrats have all the answers to this county's problem No one party is perfect!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
After a nice break from politics I came back to find that Republicans in Congress have less favorable ratings in the polls than syphilis. HA HA
And they are going to use the debt ceiling again as a hostage to try and blackmail their way into destroying social security, Medicare and Medicaid.
Republicans and the Somali pirates have a lot in common.
Bye bye Republicans, all we Dems have to do is stand back and watch you destroy your party. It's almost going, going, gone.
Yes, it's unfortunate, but there's no Republicanism left within the right. It's been perverted by the political affiliation of Republicanism to religion and social reform.

However, I still feel more comfortable with the right-wing asshats than the left-wing die-hard support of legal policies centered around the DMCA, the NGI, FISA and other small business killers. Eventually, I want to be my own boss, and I might unfortunately have to move out of the United States to do that.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You never give specifics. You just talk in generalities. Your a walking talking Republican water carrier now.
Sorry as long as sick people exist in America health care has to be paid for. It's no surprise. You either make the employer help pick up the costs or drive health care costs down or let people start dying of preventable illnesses or have a national health insurance that every body pays into. That's your choices. Agitating for doing nothing is frankly stupid. That's what drove health insurance costs up the last 30 or 40 years.
And I heard caring for the poor and the sick was the Christian thing that you supposed Christians were supposed to be doing. In fact Jesus talked way more about that than abortions, gays or any of the other things that get you all Christiany. Isn't that so?
You do know it is not HELP the employers pick up the tab for employees health ins it is the employer paying 100% of the employees premium for health insurance. Before it was not a law they had to do it like now it is the law. Before 'most' employers paid 80% of the premium and employees paid 20% of premiums. What drove health insurance is people that had no health insurance and made no attempt to pay towards their bills. So Cost of health care went therefore cost of health insurance went up!
Jinx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's laugh after Tamara kept taking pot shots at me for the last 3 or 4 posts.
Your obviously an old troll with a new name. You must have at least a dozen by now. Your jerkeyness is what gives you guys away every time. Can't debate with a damn.
I see my guess hit a nerve you are a fatass and live off the work of your husband but you think you have the right to accuse someone else. You are a hypocrite.

There is no debate about who and what you are...subject closed.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
I see my guess hit a nerve you are a fatass and live off the work of your husband but you think you have the right to accuse someone else. You are a hypocrite.
There is no debate about who and what you are...subject closed.
I read that your just a flame throwing asshat that spends their time like a monkey throwing it's shit around. Get lost.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that your just a flame throwing asshat that spends their time like a monkey throwing it's shit around. Get lost.
Oh, the respect and intellect here knows no bounds...
ToldYouSo

Perkins, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."

Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."

Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Biden, as he himself noted, helped write the Brady bill.

Eric Holder was scheduled to be at the meeting that's currently taking place at the White House.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

ToldYouSo wrote:
"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."
Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."
Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."
Biden, as he himself noted, helped write the Brady bill.
Eric Holder was scheduled to be at the meeting that's currently taking place at the White House.
Great. The world police force is becoming a thing.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hats off to Sheriff Joe Arpaio for forming armed civilian posse to guard the schools.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

WMCOL wrote:
Hats off to Sheriff Joe Arpaio for forming armed civilian posse to guard the schools.
Woah! Didn't hear about that.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2013/010...

Actually, this is pretty cool.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

If guns are banned and took away from citizens than get ready for U.N. Agenda 21 to be fully enforced. This is the real reason for the gun grab.
Jinx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You first fat bimbo!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Well it will be intersting to see what the government comes up with when it comes to gun control. I do think it should be set up just like when you buy a gun at a store that sells guns that gun shows and private sells should have to do the govenment check and what ever else is involved to sell a gun. I actually donot understand why pople feel the need to stock pile ammunition. There would be away to cover this problem. The same way they are doing with meds that have the certain decongesant in it that people use to make meth.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
Well it will be intersting to see what the government comes up with when it comes to gun control. I do think it should be set up just like when you buy a gun at a store that sells guns that gun shows and private sells should have to do the govenment check and what ever else is involved to sell a gun. I actually donot understand why pople feel the need to stock pile ammunition. There would be away to cover this problem. The same way they are doing with meds that have the certain decongesant in it that people use to make meth.
Guns are the only left to protect us from complete tyranny. Study the U.N. agenda.
I'm not trying to scare you but what they have planned is pure evil and it destroys are freedoms.
Do you know about the Georgia guide stones. They say that the world population will only be around 300 million,we are not included. But of course it will not get this low. In the book Rev. one place says 1\4 another says 1\3 of the population will be destroyed.
Daddy Bush talked about a NWO (new world order) this is why things are like they are,the old has to be torn down before the new is set up.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unfortunate, but there's no Republicanism left within the right. It's been perverted by the political affiliation of Republicanism to religion and social reform.
However, I still feel more comfortable with the right-wing asshats than the left-wing die-hard support of legal policies centered around the DMCA, the NGI, FISA and other small business killers. Eventually, I want to be my own boss, and I might unfortunately have to move out of the United States to do that.
FISA, really, the court, that Bush built up after 9/11?

Your other acronyms, I'm not familiar with, but FISA, warrentless wiretaps? ha ha ha. Repubs were warned by Dem progressives that once the government was given that kind of power that it would never be surrendered no matter who was in power. Now you Repubs are saying it was a Dem invention? Way to rewrite history!

You Repubs crack me up! Dreaming about being your own boss but because of the government actions means you can't and will have to leave the US to do so! HA HA

Yeah, that's the ticket! The only one keeping you from being your own boss is you!

You remind me of that blowhard Joe the Plumber! That doofuss that was fussing about someday he was going to own a plumbing business and fuminating about taxes when he wasn't even close to owning a business.! But he sure got you Repubs all worked up!

Those who can do and those that can't, blame everyone and every thing else! Maybe if you put as much time and energy to doing it like you do to posting on topix.....Nah..

That's so funny, where you going to go? Canada? Taxes and national health care there! Mexico? Europe? Same thing. That's why you are where you are today, if you can't make it here in the US, you won't make it there either. Keep dreaming...

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
No, stockpiling ammunition is nothing like concocting methamphetamines. One is legal, and people want to keep it legal, as possessing unlicensed firearms or outlawed ammunition types or firearm accessories is a felony. You don't go to the police department and pay a fee, they don't just confiscate your stuff...you go to jail or prison.

Telling those who have poured hundreds or thousands into a perfectly legal product that you're banning their ammunition types or gun styles isn't causative prevention of mass murdering. It's not preventative of murder at all. 9/10 offenders are using unlicensed firearms, so what good does banning .388s do? It allows the activists to step on toes.

Want some positively necessary changes to be made?

...that's still legal. You can still get a recoiling stock for firing rates up to 1100 RPMs within lawful jurisdiction. But what does everybody want to ban? Low-caliber pistol ammo. Because that totally makes sense.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Gun are the only thing left to protect you against tyranny?

HA HA HA

Against the US Government? The ones you Repubs spend all the tax money arming them with, and making them the greatest military in the World....that one?

Really when I'm bored I come here to read you guys deep thoughts for amusement and I'm never disappointed.....Tyranny....st op... too funny.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>FISA, really, the court, that Bush built up after 9/11?
Your other acronyms, I'm not familiar with, but FISA, warrentless wiretaps? ha ha ha. Repubs were warned by Dem progressives that once the government was given that kind of power that it would never be surrendered no matter who was in power. Now you Repubs are saying it was a Dem invention? Way to rewrite history!
You Repubs crack me up! Dreaming about being your own boss but because of the government actions means you can't and will have to leave the US to do so! HA HA
Yeah, that's the ticket! The only one keeping you from being your own boss is you!
You remind me of that blowhard Joe the Plumber! That doofuss that was fussing about someday he was going to own a plumbing business and fuminating about taxes when he wasn't even close to owning a business.! But he sure got you Repubs all worked up!
Those who can do and those that can't, blame everyone and every thing else! Maybe if you put as much time and energy to doing it like you do to posting on topix.....Nah..
That's so funny, where you going to go? Canada? Taxes and national health care there! Mexico? Europe? Same thing. That's why you are where you are today, if you can't make it here in the US, you won't make it there either. Keep dreaming...
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/01/bu...

Oh no, you're right. It's not a big deal. There are only film companies filing DMCA takedowns against private works for failure to allow them to monetize off of sources they don't own.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/...

It was entirely my mistake. We aren't wiretapping anyone.

http://opensource.com/law/13/1/abolish-patent...

Patent trolls are lavishly profiting off of businesses, but that doesn't *necessarily* mean that the businesses are affected.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/09/technology/in...

"Hollywood and the television monster" aren't in it for the money. There's no reason for these businesses to be cropping up in batches to defeat the Hollywood industry and its tiptoe [monopoly].

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/201960...

Obama, his administration and congress clearly mean the best for America. I can now see how its programs are manifesting in a way that respects and supports the progress and privacy of American citizens.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/28/kim-dotcom-t...
...even with its occasional bump in becoming an Imperialistic "data guardian" for its lobbying corporate counterparts.

Guffaw all you want, it's a bigger issue than you give it credit for.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
You first fat bimbo!
Lookee it's the one sentence wonder!

Monitoring this thread waiting for me to post? HA HA

Me first what? That sentence doesn't even make sense. Keep trying, you'll get it out...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hendrix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Tue Dennis 2,602
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Still lookn Jul 27 flower 5
Four Arrested in Atoka Drug Bust Jun '14 buckwheat 1
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Apr '14 layne 9
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr '14 Chelsea Mcalester... 189
Review: One Source LLC (Jan '14) Jan '14 abr76 1

Search the Hendrix Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hendrix Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hendrix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••