created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,313 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 1,696)

Showing posts 33,901 - 33,920 of62,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34672
Dec 9, 2012
 
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hi to you! And I also say OH REALLY! If we ever actually met I would probably suprise the heck out of you! More so if you ever met my family! Just I like to keep some past values does not mean I live in the past. You are not seeing my kids lazy and not working. But what you would see is my kids and their families moving a head. I am not hanging onto "rural mindsets" and I want Oklahoma to get their act together and start catching up with the time! Maybe it is time for you people that think you are so far ahead of most of us to stop looking down your nose at the people around you. You might start making progress in helping Oklahoma to start moving ahead!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! OH I MEANT TO SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34673
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in 2013!.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34674
Dec 9, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34675
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
I'm certain you'll be shot by one of your
friends.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34677
Dec 10, 2012
 
I come back to take a peek, everyone's still pissing and moaning.

This is pretty bad, people.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34678
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Dusty if you think you hurt my feelings by not caring what I think, You have not. I really think you don't care what anyone thinks of you! And you can beleive this or not I really don't care what you think of me or anything else.
The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34679
Dec 10, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34680
Dec 10, 2012
 
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If the day ever comes that I care what an Okie right wing hicks thinks about me one way or the other please shoot me.
Are you ashamed of where your from?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34681
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34682
Dec 10, 2012
 
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
My pleasure. Back in the 1950's people used to run a stick across the bars of the monkey cages and send the poor little critters into a screaming frenzy. Well we've somewhat evolved from that but the principal is the same.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34683
Dec 10, 2012
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ashamed of where your from?
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34684
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34685
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
I enjoy watching an admitted child abuser like yourself trying to claim moral high ground. You pedophiles always wind up getting what you deserve...a cell with Bubba and a knife in your eye.
So have you molested more boys than girls? You appear to bend that way.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34686
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?
Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34687
Dec 11, 2012
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.
They're*

Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34688
Dec 11, 2012
 
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
They're*
Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
A few miss spelled words don't mean nut'en,hehe.
In Detroit Mich. only 7% of 8th grade kids are reading at 8th grade levels. Of course americans are being dumbed down on purpose.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34689
Dec 11, 2012
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.
Oklahoma has applied for "disaster relief" 34 times since Mary Fallin took office and got it 31 times. The only reason you're not broke is because the rest of the nation keeps bailing your ass out. Let's get real here.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34690
Dec 11, 2012
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>A few miss spelled words don't mean nut'en,hehe.
In Detroit Mich. only 7% of 8th grade kids are reading at 8th grade levels. Of course americans are being dumbed down on purpose.
The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise.

Furthermore, Detroit's got serious crime issues. Look at New York. Hell. Look at Monroe, WI. Oklahoma's got piss-poor education requisitions.

"Of Course Americans are being dumbed down on purpose."

Mind if I borrow your tin-foil hat? I need something to cover my potatoes while they bake. Let's just hope your brain doesn't do the same thing. How is that UFO spotting going? Have you found the president's double yet?

Vaguely conspirative statements of a scathing nature make about as much sense as supporting soylent green. You should see the doctor about your symptoms. I read somewhere that these signs your showing all point back to a serious case of egghead.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34691
Dec 11, 2012
 
@Dusty

I...still don't believe that the disaster relief request is your strongest ally in this argument. We do have a ton of trailer parks here, after all.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34692
Dec 11, 2012
 
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise.
Furthermore, Detroit's got serious crime issues. Look at New York. Hell. Look at Monroe, WI. Oklahoma's got piss-poor education requisitions.
"Of Course Americans are being dumbed down on purpose."
Mind if I borrow your tin-foil hat? I need something to cover my potatoes while they bake. Let's just hope your brain doesn't do the same thing. How is that UFO spotting going? Have you found the president's double yet?
Vaguely conspirative statements of a scathing nature make about as much sense as supporting soylent green. You should see the doctor about your symptoms. I read somewhere that these signs your showing all point back to a serious case of egghead.
"The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise."

Really? This makes me smile, as I was once told by a Tulsa woman that because she was educated and living in Tulsa she automatically and without question was my intellectual superior. This came about because I had just met her and pointed out that we were both from the state of Oklahoma. You know, trying to be friendly, make conversation. Needless to say I didn't bother anymore after her arrogant remark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,901 - 33,920 of62,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hendrix Discussions

Search the Hendrix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 8 hr Dummkopf 11,267
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Marcus 2,369
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Apr 17 layne 9
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr 15 Chelsea Mcalester mom 189
Review: One Source LLC Jan '14 abr76 1
Achille Cops (Apr '13) Jan '14 thunder 10
Coach Gillespie (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tiger 07 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hendrix Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hendrix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••