Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34681 Dec 10, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> The difference is that I have an I.Q. over 80. Just sayin'.
Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34682 Dec 10, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed you guys and your crazy bullshit. Thanks for giving me instant laughs, dusty.
My pleasure. Back in the 1950's people used to run a stick across the bars of the monkey cages and send the poor little critters into a screaming frenzy. Well we've somewhat evolved from that but the principal is the same.

Location hidden

#34683 Dec 10, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ashamed of where your from?
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?

Location hidden

#34684 Dec 10, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then it might be a good idea that you use it ever once in awhile! JUST SAYING!
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
TAMARA

Wellston, OK

#34685 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if I was? I don't think your elevator goes that far up.
I enjoy watching an admitted child abuser like yourself trying to claim moral high ground. You pedophiles always wind up getting what you deserve...a cell with Bubba and a knife in your eye.
So have you molested more boys than girls? You appear to bend that way.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34686 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Oklahoma is the laughingstock of the nation. And why shouldn't it be?
Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34687 Dec 11, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.
They're*

Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34688 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
They're*
Tulsa is pretty nice, Oklahoma City is pretty nice, but you're forgetting that Ada and Shawnee are two of Oklahoma's top-grossing cities. I love Oklahoma as much as the next..I was raised here. Still, the people here generally exhibit a stupidity supreme enough to shame Arkansas and Texas 100 times over again. Want proof? Take a closer look at these forums. Check out Rational Tulsans. Check out Tamara. Maybe...just maybe check out your spelling. It's there, and it's prevalent. We live in a state of stupid.
A few miss spelled words don't mean nut'en,hehe.
In Detroit Mich. only 7% of 8th grade kids are reading at 8th grade levels. Of course americans are being dumbed down on purpose.

Location hidden

#34689 Dec 11, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Look at some of the other states and big cities, their broke. Okla. is ok.
Oklahoma has applied for "disaster relief" 34 times since Mary Fallin took office and got it 31 times. The only reason you're not broke is because the rest of the nation keeps bailing your ass out. Let's get real here.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34690 Dec 11, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>A few miss spelled words don't mean nut'en,hehe.
In Detroit Mich. only 7% of 8th grade kids are reading at 8th grade levels. Of course americans are being dumbed down on purpose.
The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise.

Furthermore, Detroit's got serious crime issues. Look at New York. Hell. Look at Monroe, WI. Oklahoma's got piss-poor education requisitions.

"Of Course Americans are being dumbed down on purpose."

Mind if I borrow your tin-foil hat? I need something to cover my potatoes while they bake. Let's just hope your brain doesn't do the same thing. How is that UFO spotting going? Have you found the president's double yet?

Vaguely conspirative statements of a scathing nature make about as much sense as supporting soylent green. You should see the doctor about your symptoms. I read somewhere that these signs your showing all point back to a serious case of egghead.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34691 Dec 11, 2012
@Dusty

I...still don't believe that the disaster relief request is your strongest ally in this argument. We do have a ton of trailer parks here, after all.

Since: Sep 12

Groningen, Netherlands

#34692 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise.
Furthermore, Detroit's got serious crime issues. Look at New York. Hell. Look at Monroe, WI. Oklahoma's got piss-poor education requisitions.
"Of Course Americans are being dumbed down on purpose."
Mind if I borrow your tin-foil hat? I need something to cover my potatoes while they bake. Let's just hope your brain doesn't do the same thing. How is that UFO spotting going? Have you found the president's double yet?
Vaguely conspirative statements of a scathing nature make about as much sense as supporting soylent green. You should see the doctor about your symptoms. I read somewhere that these signs your showing all point back to a serious case of egghead.
"The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise."

Really? This makes me smile, as I was once told by a Tulsa woman that because she was educated and living in Tulsa she automatically and without question was my intellectual superior. This came about because I had just met her and pointed out that we were both from the state of Oklahoma. You know, trying to be friendly, make conversation. Needless to say I didn't bother anymore after her arrogant remark.
conservative

Bartlesville, OK

#34693 Dec 11, 2012
What is the US coming to? We are on the brink of losing our freedom if we don't take a stand.

Location hidden

#34694 Dec 11, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
@Dusty
I...still don't believe that the disaster relief request is your strongest ally in this argument. We do have a ton of trailer parks here, after all.
that's just outright silly. Most Okie right wingers can live in their bunkers if their trailer blows away.
right on

United States

#34695 Dec 11, 2012
conservative wrote:
What is the US coming to? We are on the brink of losing our freedom if we don't take a stand.
I agree!

Oklahoma City, OK

#34696 Dec 11, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fact that I had to educate myself so heavily to elude the impending failure that the Tulsa school system retained for me speaks otherwise."
Really? This makes me smile, as I was once told by a Tulsa woman that because she was educated and living in Tulsa she automatically and without question was my intellectual superior. This came about because I had just met her and pointed out that we were both from the state of Oklahoma. You know, trying to be friendly, make conversation. Needless to say I didn't bother anymore after her arrogant remark.
I don't consider myself more intelligent than those around me, but I did surround myself with some strong company. Still, it's foolish to put any school system on a pedestal that hires non-degree teachers full-time and spends nearly 30% of all funding on the football team. I even went elective for software, and the school was so ill-prepared that I wound up coding in Visual Basic and Java all semester.

When you spend some time on Reddit, 4Chan, or even in video game forums, you start to realize that everybody else is much more intelligent. I cultivated my intellect separately just to keep up with the world.

That's not arrogant, that's average.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34697 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
that's just outright silly. Most Okie right wingers can live in their bunkers if their trailer blows away.
But...but...

Then the trailer's gone...
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34698 Dec 11, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma has applied for "disaster relief" 34 times since Mary Fallin took office and got it 31 times. The only reason you're not broke is because the rest of the nation keeps bailing your ass out. Let's get real here.
The reason we are not broke is because the state is'nt full of damn libs.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#34699 Dec 11, 2012
conservative wrote:
I think this has all been planned for years, or the politians are to stupid to mannage our money.
Randal Hendricks

Broken Arrow, OK

#34700 Dec 11, 2012
Korea will wipe the U.S. out. 12-22-12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still lookn (Jun '14) Sep '14 Sweezy 6
Superintendent (Feb '12) Sep '14 Sweezy 2
Four Arrested in Atoka Drug Bust (Jun '14) Jun '14 buckwheat 1
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Apr '14 layne 9
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr '14 Chelsea Mcalester... 189
Review: One Source LLC (Jan '14) Jan '14 abr76 1
Achille Cops (Apr '13) Jan '14 thunder 10
Hendrix Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hendrix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hendrix News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hendrix

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News