OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

session

Broken Bow, OK

#34366 Nov 24, 2012
Common sense kid tell its against the rule to use common sense anymore
Popular Vote

Muskogee, OK

#34368 Nov 24, 2012
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Proud to be Conservative

Muskogee, OK

#34369 Nov 24, 2012
The mandate in obamacare isn't going to be so fine and dandy when you can't get the health care you need and have to go to jail for not paying for this insurance and Americans will be paying out the bazongas for this 'free health care for all' that is not free but, is a Control Bill and health care will be rationed. You will not get the health care you or your family really need. It isn't about health care, it is about control.
Proud to be Conservative

Muskogee, OK

#34370 Nov 24, 2012
obamacare puts a burden on employers and companies which will be the end of work for millions and millions of more Americans. It is a tax they can not afford to pay.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34371 Nov 24, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".
Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....
I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.
Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34372 Nov 24, 2012
Popular Vote wrote:
How do obama's failed policies tie to skin color? Why is it that our political beliefs are judged on skin color instead of the reality of the situation? If Bush had these same policies, the Liberals would be against every one of them too but, blame it on skin color because that is the easiest and dumbest excuse there is to cover the complete idiotic morals of this radical administration that is not for the best interests of Americans and that is the truth!!!
Obama doesn't have any "failed policies". Obama care has not failed, it's note even been implemented. Everything else has been GOP obstructionism, cronyism and criminality. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir that you are an idiot.
Dana

United States

#34373 Nov 24, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, only call it racist when there is NO reasonable, rational, logical reason left for the right-wing position BUT race.
Horse apples! Anyone can re-read the posts you made over the campaign season.
Dana

United States

#34374 Nov 24, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have any "failed policies". Obama care has not failed, it's note even been implemented. Everything else has been GOP obstructionism, cronyism and criminality. It is my unfortunate duty to inform you sir that you are an idiot.
CRONYISM? Oh thats just rich....I know you know Obama is up to his eye teeth in CRONYISM!
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34375 Nov 25, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah wat has done for us let me know
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34376 Nov 25, 2012
Paid off china
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34377 Nov 25, 2012
He done nothing but lie since he has been office he just wanted retirement check orthey going to fix it where he stay president like other countries because we be so far indebt
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34378 Nov 25, 2012
Another bill Clinton jr
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34379 Nov 25, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are TIED to color of Obama's skin because all throughout the campaign you called everyone who didn't agree with you a racist. Tamara isn't racist unlike you because she voted for Obama the first go around and wasn't happy with the results so she voted for the only other alternative available. Tamara, through her actions was trying to effect positive "change".
Now if you want to talk about a person's "feelings" meaning driven by emotions, simply look to the posts you have made over the campaign season....
I believe that Tamara is sincere and searched for the best candidate she felt she could have voted for and that was the alternative to Obama who she was not satisfied with. She isn't attached emotionally to either candidate she voted for the one she BELIEVED might effect positive change for America and her family.
Stop being a arrogant, pompous,self-righteous,self serving ass. Learn to respect her opinion. She EARNED the right the have it!
White people that voted for Romney are white supremacists. Why? Because it was obvious that Obama was the best candidate. And the so-called white Christian dogs, they favored a Mormon over Obama, who was a Christians.
White conservatives are very evil and racists.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34380 Nov 25, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
CRONYISM? Oh thats just rich....I know you know Obama is up to his eye teeth in CRONYISM!
You right wing liar, HE IS NOT!!! Obama is his own man. He beat you white dogs fair and square. You are just mad because a Black man is the President and he kicked your white ass TWICE!!!!
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34381 Nov 25, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Very true. The right wingers are racists and white supremacists.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34382 Nov 25, 2012
dusted outlaw wrote:
Another bill Clinton jr
Ronald Reagan illegally sold weapons to the terrorist nation of Iran behind the backs of the American people, and LIED ABOUT IT.
Ronald Reagan, Nov. 6, 1986: "We have not --- repeat, exchanged weapons for hostages nor shall we."
Ronald Reagan, Nov. 10, 1986: "Well, we may have exchanged weapons for hostages, but I didn't know exactly what we were doing."
Ronald Reagan, March 13, 1987: "Okay, I lied. We did exchanged weapons for hostages."
Reagan violated that 1979 United States Arms Embargo against Iran, and Reagan also violated the US Arms Export Munitions Control Act, and by transferring monies to the Contras, Reagan violated two BOLAND AMENDMENTS in which he SIGNED INTO LAW HIMSELF.

Ronald Reagan was a liar, and a fraud, who committed treason during Iran Contra/
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34383 Nov 25, 2012
George W Bush started a major war (or the invasion of a nation) based upon LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!!!

"WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??????????

White conservative Obama hating KKKers, where are those weapons????
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34384 Nov 25, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
George W Bush started a major war (or the invasion of a nation) based upon LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!!!
y'all racist people are just reposed that y'all have to put sugared coating on every thingwe messed up when brought y'all over here and we messed up for fighting for their. All you telling because it what under the skin not what outside the skin
dusted outlaw

Broken Bow, OK

#34385 Nov 25, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
why is the small business slowly drifting away and Obama care want us on wellfare
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#34386 Nov 25, 2012
dusted outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>why is the small business slowly drifting away and Obama care want us on wellfare
Blame Walmart for small businesses drifting away. Also, every modern nation in the world has national healthcare. You are just mad because the President is Black and he kicked your ass twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with molestation (Feb '16) Sep 8 Mike Honcho 4
News Police arrest burglary suspect - Sep 8 Mike Honcho 1
Colbert PD (Sep '11) Nov '15 sonofnone 4
Forgotten Grand Kids (Aug '15) Aug '15 Texas Grandmother 1
News "God will take care of me," Arson Victim Speaks... (Dec '14) Dec '14 buckwheat 1
News Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr '14 Chelsea Mcalester... 189
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) May '13 Huh 221

Hendrix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hendrix Mortgages