Achille Mayor

Mar 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTUL

Bryan County prosecutors have charged the mayor of Achille with embezzlement in connection with his home remodeling business.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2012
Marcus Remodeling

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Thats Rough, He should have just been honest it pays off better in the long run!
http://marcusremodeling.com/Additions.html MArk Bechler
achille

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

I don't know how the town is now but I got a speeding ticket back in2005and forgot to pay it. 9years later I got paper it was a warrent for my arrest.my problem was the cop who stopped me didn't even have a radar gun.because I asked him could I see what he clicked me at .I was coming back from my honeymoon.and I know I wasn't speeding. Later a few years I heard they fired all the cops and mayor. No disrespect to the law ne something was wrong with this. Where do these cops come from. If I was speeding I would understand.but my wife and I knew I wasn't and the cop knew I wasn't I think it was I had out of state tags. I hope you have better law dogs now. Concerned person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hendrix Discussions

Search the Hendrix Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 26 min TAMARA 71,288
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
Four Arrested in Atoka Drug Bust Jun 28 buckwheat 1
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jenks 11,281
Still lookn Jun '14 Shake my head 1
What happened to Franky Halbrooks (May '12) Apr '14 layne 9
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Apr '14 Chelsea Mcalester mom 189
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hendrix Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hendrix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••