Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark Townsend

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2011
This has to be the worst Steak and Shake ever. It looks like they just hire anyone and the manager is never to be found. The waiters and waitresses argue, throw food, play pranks with each other and are rude. The cooks do not know how to cook, they leave the kitchen to go outside and when they return it looks like they are high and don't even know where they are at. I have always liked Steak and Shake but this one really needs help. The last time I was in there I seen 5 people complaining about their food. I think one of the problems was the waitress turned the order in wrong. Lets hope this place gets new management or they will be closing soon because people are not going to eat at a place like this.
todd

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Who cares !
Steve

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Yeah.. Bad maneaement
Jackson

Gallatin, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Yeah.. Bad spelling, too
Steve wrote:
Yeah.. Bad maneaement
Patricia L

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2011
I know that the afternoon weekend shift is terrible. The cooks screwed up several orders including mine while the servers played tag.I think after the christmas holidays they will have to shut the doors because it will be a lot less traffic and people are not going to continue to eat somewhere that can't even cook a little thin hamburger correctly.
Food Expert

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2011
I will never eat there again.
brandon

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2011
we agree on this post.terrible food and terrible service especially on the weekends.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2011
This is news to me. We have never had a problem before. The way I see it is you get what you pay for. Cheap food, Not the best service in the world but hey what else can you expect.
jjj

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2011
Walton ferry fairy wrote:
This is news to me. We have never had a problem before. The way I see it is you get what you pay for. Cheap food, Not the best service in the world but hey what else can you expect.
they used to have great service but since they have all the other restaurants around the indian lake area it seems they end up with the worst people.it must be the pay and the management.
Ehh

Goodlettsville, TN

#10 Jan 3, 2012
The only reason that they aren't doing so well is because they got new management. Mary is a horrible manager. My roommate works there and she hates that woman. She (Mary) thinks that she will be fired soon so not much to worry about anymore. Also about them playing tricks and such well I mean no harm in having fun at work but I will admit that work comes first. I don't think that they will go under because they'll end up sending someone in there to straighten out the management there. I had a friend that did that specifically in Cookville because they had shitty management too from my understanding. Sooo...yea just letting everyone know whats going on from point of views of people that work there.
Allison

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Ehh wrote:
The only reason that they aren't doing so well is because they got new management. Mary is a horrible manager. My roommate works there and she hates that woman. She (Mary) thinks that she will be fired soon so not much to worry about anymore. Also about them playing tricks and such well I mean no harm in having fun at work but I will admit that work comes first. I don't think that they will go under because they'll end up sending someone in there to straighten out the management there. I had a friend that did that specifically in Cookville because they had shitty management too from my understanding. Sooo...yea just letting everyone know whats going on from point of views of people that work there.
It is not just Marys fault unless she hired all the trash that works the weekend shift.I will never eat there again.
Randy

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Jan 8, 2012
I found a hare in my burge their and i told the managr and they told me to get out of here and take that danm rabitt with you. Funny?
Anonymous

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Randy wrote:
I found a hare in my burge their and i told the managr and they told me to get out of here and take that danm rabitt with you. Funny?
far to funny!!
Ehh

Goodlettsville, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2012
Allison wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just Marys fault unless she hired all the trash that works the weekend shift.I will never eat there again.
Your choice! No one is forcing you to eat there.
Carlos

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Jan 18, 2012
did they fire Mary yet?
John

Portland, TN

#16 Feb 6, 2012
The service really is bad. The kids that are working there are not taking care of customers.
the last time I was there, at least three different customers, got up and got their own drink refills, forks, napkins, etc. The waitress was fraternizing with other workers, while her tables were left to fend for themselves. Our waiter was not attentive either.

Pretty much would not visit this location again.
Ehh

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Mar 24, 2012
Carlos wrote:
did they fire Mary yet?
She was relocated to another store.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 24, 2012
YOU only need to eat there if you cant go to the restroom...that food will make you go fast....

order anythin, wait 10 mins, its game on....

hahahahaha.......
ginger snap

Greenville, KY

#20 Apr 20, 2012
Ha, i myself have ate at this location several times, and every time i have had exceptional service, My burgers are top notch, i dont know know if its the qualty or the cook (tyler) i get my refils on time and allways have a lovely conversation with the waitress (asheray) so everyone give it one more chance and request asheray as your waitress and ill bet you well go back!
Debbie Rollins

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Apr 20, 2012
ginger snap wrote:
Ha, i myself have ate at this location several times, and every time i have had exceptional service, My burgers are top notch, i dont know know if its the qualty or the cook (tyler) i get my refils on time and allways have a lovely conversation with the waitress (asheray) so everyone give it one more chance and request asheray as your waitress and ill bet you well go back!
way to go Asheray, now everbody will ask for you. SIKE. Your nasty and lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 56 min Pete 145,726
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Sumner judge refuses to grant retrial for Linds... (Feb '14) 2 hr Fat Debbie 10
Idiots driving in the left lane on VVB (Sep '13) 4 hr debbie 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
Tiffany Nicole 9 hr Answers 3
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
•••
•••
•••

Hendersonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hendersonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hendersonville News, Events & Info