willycoyote

Scottsville, KY

#104 Oct 14, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately Hendersonville does have a lot of drug dealers but if your older, you don't see them unless you do drugs.
After she's found guilty, they should have a public stoning of the church members and anyone else who supported the b!t@#!
Just wondering

Chicago, IL

#105 Oct 14, 2011
I wonder for how educated people said she was; why did she not just drop them off at a "safe haven" location. All it would have took is a drive to the hospital, fire station, or police station and no questions asked. She would have given them to the state, someone would have adopted them, win-win....
dave

Hendersonville, TN

#106 Oct 14, 2011
willycoyote wrote:
<quoted text>
After she's found guilty, they should have a public stoning of the church members and anyone else who supported the b!t@#!
they arrested her drug dealer today and charged him with accesory to the murder.
New Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#107 Oct 14, 2011
First let me say that what she did was horrendous. She deserves the maximum penalty that can be bestowed upon her even if mental evaluations prove her not of sound mind (though at that determination the penalty will obviously not be as harsh and not be what every person seems to desire for her).

I am not here to talk about what she did during and after labor, rather I am here to offer my thoughts on the pregnancy. I have lived in Hendersonville my entire life and am from a very long rooted family here. I am almost ten years her senior, and just gave birth to a full term almost 9 pound baby. Although I am married and there is no big deal about being pregnant, I am a private person and did not want everyone making a big fuss of the pregnancy for 38 or more weeks. Only my husband knew until I was 8 months along. At that point, I told my closest family only in order for them to rejoice the last weeks of it and prepare for the little one.

No one else knew that I was pregnant nor did they have suspicions that I was pregnant. Now when they see me with baby in tow they cannot believe that I was pregnant as it had never crossed their mind. I did not gain any weight during the pregnancy, although I ate throughout the day. I was eating extremely healthy, organic foods and that was enough for me to not put any weight on. Only during the last week did I gain a whopping 2 pounds. My doctors were never concerned and every test, evaluation, exam, and screening was perfect for both baby and me. I never had any sickness, nor did I have any cravings which also probably contributed to me not gaining any weight. Immediately after the birth, I was back to my normal body not looking like I had a child.

Even if she had morning sickness, it was during the winter time and could have been easily as the stomach virus. Some people do not get morning sickness rather they get sick overnight or in the evening hours. Everyone's body behaves and reacts differently to pregnancy. Unless we were there and watched her throughout it would we know what she actually looked like and whether or not it was believable that no one knew about it or suspected it.

I am just here to testify that it is possible to be pregnant and make it through the entire time without people knowing or suspecting it. I can see how she was able to hide it from my own experiences, but I know that her body was under unbelievable stress. It hurt to breathe at times, and I was out of breath after going up stairs or doing any activities. Even with twins it is possible with the right clothing and making sure to not expose yourself or present yourself in posture to where someone would question your status.

Only if she had worn very tight clothing and stood straight without sucking in her stomach would anyone had ever thought about her being pregnant in even the slightest had she had the same effects as I had during mine..

Just my two cents worth.
willycoyote

Scottsville, KY

#108 Oct 15, 2011
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
they arrested her drug dealer today and charged him with accesory to the murder.
Sure they did? Liar!!!!!
I KNOW MORE THAN I SHOULD

Lexington, KY

#109 Oct 15, 2011
THERE WERE ONLY TWO PPL THE DECTIVE TOOK D.N.A FROM!
Why

South Elgin, IL

#110 Oct 17, 2011
Why don't we know the results of the DNA? Is the fiancÚ the fathers of the babies or not? Surely someone can shed light on this aspect!
The Situation

Boynton Beach, FL

#111 Oct 17, 2011
Somebody call Maury already. A DNA test shouldn't take this long to come back. Maybe none of the "suspects" tested proved guilty and they had to take some more samples!
sls

Kent, WA

#112 Oct 20, 2011
common sense wrote:
How is this any different than getting a partial birth abortion, which is done at 9 months? There's no difference in the humanity of a baby two minutes before birth and two minutes after.
Since abortion is legal, this woman should not be prosecuted. It is utterly hypocritical to punish her for something that is legal to do in an abortionists office.
Partial birth abortions SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. 9 months is a child. I am for pro choice but not to that extreme! A woman usually knows WAY ahead of that when she is pregnant! Plenty of opportunities in the first trimester for your abortions. Not to a full term baby that can live outside the womb! Lindsey is selfish and should be punished for her actions!
willycoyote

Scottsville, KY

#113 Oct 22, 2011
common sense wrote:
How is this any different than getting a partial birth abortion, which is done at 9 months? There's no difference in the humanity of a baby two minutes before birth and two minutes after.
Since abortion is legal, this woman should not be prosecuted. It is utterly hypocritical to punish her for something that is legal to do in an abortionists office.
So what you're saying is that it would be okay for someone to walk up right now and kill a waste of a human such as yourself? Anyone who thinks along your line of sense doesn't deserve to live. So it should be legal to kill you right?
Court date

United States

#114 Oct 23, 2011
Remember her court date is coming up turs
Court date

United States

#115 Oct 23, 2011
Tuesday- sorry
Any news

United States

#116 Oct 23, 2011
Any news from this case? Really fell off the radar-sad

“It's All A Dream”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#117 Oct 24, 2011
Any news wrote:
Any news from this case? Really fell off the radar-sad
her rich parents probably paid a shitload of money and got her probation or halfway house. if you got enough money, you can get away with whatever
ridiculous

Portland, TN

#118 Oct 25, 2011
The Situation wrote:
Somebody call Maury already. A DNA test shouldn't take this long to come back. Maybe none of the "suspects" tested proved guilty and they had to take some more samples!
The fiance was not the father... the father was a man in Kentucky that was a friend of the family, they released this is the news just a few minutes ago.
twinmom

Jacksonville, FL

#119 Oct 26, 2011
New Mom wrote:
First let me say that what she did was horrendous. She deserves the maximum penalty that can be bestowed upon her even if mental evaluations prove her not of sound mind (though at that determination the penalty will obviously not be as harsh and not be what every person seems to desire for her).
I am not here to talk about what she did during and after labor, rather I am here to offer my thoughts on the pregnancy. I have lived in Hendersonville my entire life and am from a very long rooted family here. I am almost ten years her senior, and just gave birth to a full term almost 9 pound baby. Although I am married and there is no big deal about being pregnant, I am a private person and did not want everyone making a big fuss of the pregnancy for 38 or more weeks. Only my husband knew until I was 8 months along. At that point, I told my closest family only in order for them to rejoice the last weeks of it and prepare for the little one.
No one else knew that I was pregnant nor did they have suspicions that I was pregnant. Now when they see me with baby in tow they cannot believe that I was pregnant as it had never crossed their mind. I did not gain any weight during the pregnancy, although I ate throughout the day. I was eating extremely healthy, organic foods and that was enough for me to not put any weight on. Only during the last week did I gain a whopping 2 pounds. My doctors were never concerned and every test, evaluation, exam, and screening was perfect for both baby and me. I never had any sickness, nor did I have any cravings which also probably contributed to me not gaining any weight. Immediately after the birth, I was back to my normal body not looking like I had a child.
Even if she had morning sickness, it was during the winter time and could have been easily as the stomach virus. Some people do not get morning sickness rather they get sick overnight or in the evening hours. Everyone's body behaves and reacts differently to pregnancy. Unless we were there and watched her throughout it would we know what she actually looked like and whether or not it was believable that no one knew about it or suspected it.
I am just here to testify that it is possible to be pregnant and make it through the entire time without people knowing or suspecting it. I can see how she was able to hide it from my own experiences, but I know that her body was under unbelievable stress. It hurt to breathe at times, and I was out of breath after going up stairs or doing any activities. Even with twins it is possible with the right clothing and making sure to not expose yourself or present yourself in posture to where someone would question your status.
Only if she had worn very tight clothing and stood straight without sucking in her stomach would anyone had ever thought about her being pregnant in even the slightest had she had the same effects as I had during mine..
Just my two cents worth.
You haven't had twins, so you can't attest to what it's like to have a multiple pregnancy. I have and my babies were about the same size as hers. There is no way anyone could have "wondered" whether I was pregnant. I looked full-term at about 6 months along, and that is typical of a twin pregnancy. I think her family was in denial. In addition, I can't imagine how she physically had the babies without any assistance, and quietly in the same home as her parents without anyone knowing. I find that almost impossible to believe. She had resources that many women don't have, and she could have given the babies up for adoption. She was more concerned with keeping up appearances than being responsible, and was willing to committ murder. Twice! Maybe she can be the best looking chick on her cell block. That's where she now belongs. What a loser!
twinmom

Jacksonville, FL

#120 Oct 26, 2011
ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiance was not the father... the father was a man in Kentucky that was a friend of the family, they released this is the news just a few minutes ago.
Sounds like her motive to me. She's a selfish piece of *hit.
Astounded

Bowie, MD

#121 Nov 13, 2011
Taylor wrote:
Everyone has too much emotion going at this time.
We do not know the full story.
She may have been battered.
May ever be depressed, unstable,postpartum or many other factors.
She needs to be evaluated by professionals to determine the factors in the case.
The guy she was engaged never abused her from what I know! He has always been awesome as far as I know. I went to college with both of them if it's the same guy...and with talking to some friends it is so if there is another possible father he could have done something...but lord who knows at this point. I always likes Lindsey and have known her for years. Jus unbelievable
mommy to a monkey

Palm Coast, FL

#122 Nov 16, 2011
that guy wrote:
and to think that she could have just dropped them off at the hospital with no questions asked. i hope she burns in hell
*** If more people thought that way, the world would be a better place- thin before you act in any situation- always good advice ***
curious

Pittsburgh, PA

#123 Mar 16, 2012
Has anyone heard anything new? I have a feeling the parents ate going to pay for this to go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David chambers 3 hr So sad 3
Review: Magnitude 10.0 Gymnastics (Jul '08) 11 hr Lizziebear12 72
Freeman Woodard Fri simon cowell 8
long hair (Jan '12) Oct 23 herpAderp 10
Mt. Juliet Pain Clinic Oct 23 Honey 2
The Denture Shop (Jul '13) Oct 21 Anonymous 3
Brian Williams (Nov '13) Oct 19 Dont like him 33
Hendersonville Dating
Find my Match

Hendersonville Jobs